Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

I Need Answers To These Questions!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Answers To These Questions!! (762 Views)

If You Believe In Reincarnation Get In Here And Answer These Questions ! / Quran 5:101. We Need Answers! / 5 Reasons Why Christians Dont Receive Answers To Their Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Answers To These Questions!! by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 29, 2016
Good day all! How we all doing!These are some questions that has been bothering me for years now!! Have never really gotten any satisfactory answers! The questions goes thus;
(1) Did God really Create/form man??
(2) If Yes, Why are some people born blind, deaf, lame,
Dumb?
(3) Is it that he(God) just decided to create some people WHOLE and Healthy and to create other People deformed?t(I doubt)
(4) If really its because of the sinful world we live in, why are some people paying for the sin? As in, if really is because of the sinful world, why isn't everybody paying for the Sin? One would have expected that everybody on earth is either Blind or dump or deaf? Why were some people selected to suffer becos of the sinful nature of the world??
Shalom and God Bless you as you answer!

1 Like

Re: I Need Answers To These Questions!! by Scholar8200(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2016
Osahon7:
Good day all! How we all doing!These are some questions that has been bothering me for years now!! Have never really gotten any satisfactory answers! The questions goes thus;
YES.

Dumb?
After the fall, every thing was out of course. Sin and its consequences and final penalty - death - came in. That explains your question.

(3) Is it that he(God) just decided to create some people WHOLE and Healthy and to create other People deformed?t(I doubt)
No, its just the consequence. Remember that Adam was created and was to reproduce. Now after the fall, the offsprings were in Adam's image not God's (Genesis 5:1,3)

(4) If really its because of the sinful world we live in, why are some people paying for the sin? As in, if really is because of the sinful world, why isn't everybody paying for the Sin? One would have expected that everybody on earth is either Blind or dump or deaf? Why were some people selected to suffer becos of the sinful nature of the world??
It is shared because all have sinned. For example, there are some parts of the wotrld ravaged by earthquakes but they enjoy peace while others have a perfect environment but deserted due to constant conflicts! Some are handicapped but they live long while others enjoy perfect health but are susceptible to terminal diseases etc
Actually all these are just consequences but the penalty - death - exempts none.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Answers To These Questions!! by Visitor700: 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions!! by ashjay001(m): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
My secular take: don't question it, just accept it n make d best of d situation.

Any explanation is a fallacy. Its all abt faith. He made/created d amoeba, hydra, tree, bumblebee, bat, owl, whale, woman.

Why he created so varied complex varieties no human mind can comprehend. So how can u now explain away disabilities, earthquakes, sex, tsunamis etc

D only sure thing is: a Supreme being/power created all these things. Why, is anyone's guess!
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions!! by Joagbaje(m): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
Several things are responsible for the evil in the world . God is not running things. The world is given for man to control. It's actually in the hand of Satan who the Bible refers to as the God of the world .so man. And the devil are both responsible for the evil in the world .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Answers To These Questions!! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
Osahon7:
Dumb?
What if i tell u all this things u think are disadvantage are actually advantages??
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions!! by Princewell2012(m): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
@ op, I will get back to you soon......
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions!! by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 30, 2016
Lilbrown007:
What if i tell u all this things u think are disadvantage are actually advantages??
explain pls
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
Osahon7:
explain pls
HEAVEN IS THE ONLY IMPORTANT THING!!
Re: I Need Answers To These Questions!! by Wealthy15(f): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
(1)God created man in His own image from the dust and breath into his nostril, then man became a living being, believe it or not it is 100% true ,Genesis 1
;(2) Some are born like that because of the sinful nature of man,after the fall of man from the garden of Eden,man became a slave to the devil because he was looking for protection,instead of asking God for forgiveness instantly and reconcile with their maker they fell for satan pranks and his fallen angels known as devils which appeared to different people at diff places and nations;that is why we ve diff religious today,and because of that satan whom they are worshipping will do everything to gain their attention especially by inflicting diseases,sicknesses and causing one abnormality in their life in one way or the other and other problems.(3)God created every soul healthy,if a family has had a convenant with the devil in the past,he can use the blood of that parent to deform the child from the womb,because satan is a spirit without a soul,his jealousy of man is one of the major reason he is punishing man today,unless man is able to break the convenant of sin with the devil and use the blood that Jesus Christ shed for us to break that yoke of sin,such a person or family will never free from the devil.(4)Once you ask God for forgiveness from your heart that sin is already forgiven you by God,but remember sin is not just an offence against God,but also an agreement or convenant with the devil,once you obey the devil by disobeying God you are already in an agreement with him(devil)so after God has forgiven you;you still have to break the convenant you took with the devil by using the work that Jesus Christ did for you and I,if not he will use that convenant to hurt and torment you and your generations to come,so you see it's the devil who the person has obeyed that will still punish the person not God,that is why you will see some people after repentance they still suffer because they don't know how to break that yoke.and even many pastors don't know this, sin involve three persons,the offender,the one who was offended and the one whose will the offender is obeying,man,God and satan.so anyone suffering for his sins is been punished by the devil,God is a merciful God that is why we have evil people living for a long period of time because God wants them to repent and be save.

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Trust The Bible? / Does God Have Problem? / Is This Prophecy Not Coming To Pass Already?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.