Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? (18778 Views)

Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? / Should A Man Donate Sperm To Help Out An Infertile Family Or Friend? / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Moana(f): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2016
Gasout:

My friend dare not!
this is the reason why you don't have a car! angry is he married to you or his wife? Does he have an obligation to share his property with you or his wife?

When others are busy getting married and buying their own cars, you are busy competing with other people's wives! Infact how old are you sef? You no get shame at your age?

5 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 30, 2016
EggovinMma:

Changing wives is never my ish dear.As long as you can give me kids you're a great man! I also love varieties as well. Besides I suspect you wouldn't be a a broke ex -husband? cheesy cheesy

My financial status would be none of you concern. I can always file for bankruptcy. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 30, 2016
If your wife was the one driving her car and her friend was in front with her, will you like it?

1 Like

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by pet4ril(f): 11:40am On Jan 30, 2016
Gasout:

Moving to the back sit wouldn't have make any sense, since am sitting there already...

If u're the wife in question, 'would U av allow me to move to the back sit for U?
yeah...very well. Don't try to be stubborn, you were supposed to know your seat which is the back even before the wife came out from the office

1 Like

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Gasout(m): 11:45am On Jan 30, 2016
cococandy:
you're still not his wife.
Go and find your own husband. grin

U mean to say wife, I guess?. Very soon...
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Gasout(m): 11:47am On Jan 30, 2016
pet4ril:
yeah...very well. Don't try to be stubborn, you were supposed to know your seat which is the back even before the wife came out from the office

Funny U. So, u mean I could sat at back seat even b4 picking his(friend) wife? Hhhhmmmm!
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Gasout(m): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2016
netizenbuzz:
If your wife was the one driving her car and her friend was in front with her, will you like it?

YEEESSSSS! Even if it's my car, I wouldn't let her(my wife's frd) move to the back seat for me since she's there already. 'what's the big deal?'

1 Like

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Gasout(m): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2016
Moana:
this is the reason why you don't have a car! angry is he married to you or his wife? Does he have an obligation to share his property with you or his wife?

When others are busy getting married and buying their own cars, you are busy competing with other people's wives! Infact how old are you sef? You no get shame at your age?

Is that an indirect way of asking how much I worth and if am still in a marriageable age? Sorry dear, this dude is booked! grin grin

Marriage and buying of car(s) has nothing to do with age my Dear. Beside, u don't knw me.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 30, 2016
Timbuktou:

My financial status would be none of you concern. I can always file for bankruptcy. grin

No you wouldn't, not when I'm a notorious gold digger. Every move you make financially from the inception of the marriage, I will follow up.
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Gasout(m): 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
EggovinMma:
This guy really dey fight for thus position like it's his birthright. It baffles me to know a man will force fully want to share a woman's position in a man's life.

What kind of life is this bikonu?

Sharing ke? Sitting in front seat of my frd's car has nothing to do with sharing ooo. Me and my guy no de share anything ooo, abeggy!

1 Like

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by pet4ril(f): 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
Gasout:

Funny U. So, u mean I could sat at back seat even b4 picking his(friend) wife? Hhhhmmmm!
maybe immediately the woman was coming out of the office ......serious i won't take it either
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Gasout(m): 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
naniawini:
As 4 me, front seat ooo back seat ooo i dnt care cos it doesnt change who i am 2 my hubby...

Exactly dear!
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Lilac91: 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
EggovinMma:

No you wouldn't, not when I'm a notorious gold digger. Every move you make financially from the inception of the marriage, I will follow up.

Believe me, we wouldn't have made it to the altar. You'd have been chucked at the third fvck. I just won't go about marrying everyone who desires to be my wife. grin grin grin I'm extremely picky. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by mylove4him(f): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
crackhaus:

If everyone had a good head on their shoulder, didn't take themselves too seriously, or didn't feel too important - would it even matter who seats at the front?

That the woman goes to sit at the back will not stop her from being a wife to her husband...that the friend comes out and moves to the back seat will not make him stop being friends with the man.

People just make themselves feel too important over absolutely nothing when most don't even have their own lives right on track.
You are absolutely right. People tend to take themselves too seriously. This front seat issue all the time. Humans should just learn to take life in simple steps but the problem is that we arrogate so much pride to things. Men and women having so much entitled opinion. I don't ever drag front seat with any one. Hubby comes to pick me severally and he has his male friend in the front seat. I simply allow him to seat there. Sometimes the guy might say oya iyawo come to the front, I will jokingly say oga sit there jare.

So much pride so much entitlement so much my space.

5 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
mylove4him:

You are absolutely right. People tend to take themselves too seriously. This front seat issue all the time. Humans should just learn to take life in simple steps but the problem is that we arrogate so much pride to things. Men and women having so much entitled opinion. I don't ever drag front seat with any one. Hubby comes to pick me severally and he has his male friend in the front seat. I simply allow him to seat there. Sometimes the guy might say oya iyawo come to the front, I will jokingly say oga sit there jare.

Abeg, your self esteem is non-existent. You go to the back willingly, without malice, without drama, and your husband doesn't get a talking to at home? You are a modern day slave. What a shame. Just in case you don't know, your husband neither loves nor respects you. Pity, pity. shocked shocked angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by freecocoa(f): 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
Timbuktou:

Abeg, your self esteem is non-existent. You go to the back willingly, without malice, without drama, and your husband doesn't get a talking to at home? You are a modern dat slave. What a shame. Just in case you don't know, your husband neither loves nor respects you. Pity, pity. shocked shocked angry angry
My friend sharrap.angry

Is that the issue on this thread? Atleast acknowledge the fact that OP is very immature and arrogant.

4 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Mamatee07: 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
I don't think the major issue is the seat but the fact that clearly you lack respect for women and i'am sure your friend's wife has noticed your attitude. A gentleman would offer her the seat and you'll see she'll ask you to stay there while she moves to the back. It's that gesture that shows respect and that's what you are lacking. As others have mentioned would it be okay if your wife's friend acted in the same way to you I guess not and pls stop saying no African man believes in gender equality in the home because that is not true. There are any well exposed and travelled African men with good upbringing who believe in gender equality all through

6 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Gasout:

YEEESSSSS! Even if it's my car, I wouldn't let her(my wife's frd) move to the back seat for me since she's there already. 'what's the big deal?'

It is not a big deal but it does show how much you respect your wife undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
freecocoa:
My friend sharrap.angry

Is that the issue on this thread? Atleast acknowledge the fact that OP is very immature and arrogant.

Your inability to be objctive where the issue of women's welfare is concerned would be hilarious if it weren't so pitiful. The thread is open to the public and we can see which comments women most appreciate. The ones labelling men immature for not knowing that marital bliss is impossible if the wife is usurped by her husband's friends, the ones promising fire and brimstone, the ones showing how independent women are in 2016. Women like myloveforhim would only be perpetuating men's subjugation of women, be a how dare she be denied the front seat. What brutishness, what sagagery!

However, if you still think I'm clueless as to the General female direction on the thread. I'd appreciate a lecture. It's a Saturday after all. We all have time.

3 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
Timbuktou:

Believe me, we wouldn't have made it to the altar. You'd have been chucked at the third fvck. I just won't go about marrying everyone who desires to be my wife. grin grin grin I'm extremely picky. kiss kiss

Same also goes for me too darling.
We can't all just marry our best fucccks you know?!

1 Like

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
EggovinMma:

Same also goes for me too darling. We can't all just marry our best fucccks you know?!
Indeed, we can't.
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by mjizzie(m): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
The issue is simple, d wife should just go and sit at d back sit, his husband friend with not be with him all d time let d 2 friends just enjoy thier company for d main time, d front sit is always dia for d wife after that period and sitting at d back seat doesnt demote u from being his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by crackhaus: 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
mylove4him:

Okay now I'm just going to tell you that I want to know you better...you think just like me cheesy

Woah, okay I saw you typed hubby somewhere...sorry ma gringrin
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
crackhaus:

Okay now I'm just going to tell you that I want to know you better...you think just like me cheesy

Woah, okay I saw hubby somewhere...sorry ma gringrin

See yourself undecided

Anyway what's all the drama ova a chair. See Africans they'll start a fight in a payphone. grin

If someone anyone is sat in the front seat and the backseat is available what's the problem. Just jump in the back. What kinda country mentality is this you must move demand. Lol!

#unless I call dibbz for the front seat then yeah drama you will move why? Because I called dibbz you fool! Let the fight begin! grin

1 Like

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by francizy(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:

See yourself undecided

Where is the cuppa being served?
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Vintagee: 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
As much as who sits at the front is not so important, the guys attitude says a lot on the king of person he is.

On the few occasion my husband already has his friend in the car before my joining them, the friends always get off the front seat for me which I always decline.

Had the guy made an effort to get up the lady wouldn't have allowed him. I am also surprised the way he keeps on saying his friend dare not ask him to go to the back. This shows they are of the same ilk with little respect for women.

9 Likes

Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by crackhaus: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:

See yourself undecided
cheesycheesy

Wetin dey sup? tongue
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
francizy:

Where is the cuppa being served?

Follow me wink
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by crackhaus: 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:

#unless I call dibbz for the front seat then yeah drama you will move why? Because I called dibbz you fool! Let the fight begin! grin
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by francizy(m): 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:

Follow me wink

Right behind you hun..
Re: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
op, if you don't know that the wife is more important than any yeye "best friend" please don't get married yet. at least until you do. na beg I dey beg o.

when they say don't put asunder what God has joined together didn't you know that they were also referring to situations like this?

your wife and you have become one flesh and one spirit. she should be your best fwend.

you shouldn't have been told before you hustled your arse to the back seat.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kerosene Lantern Explodes In Nkporo, Abia, Kills 1, Injures 3 (Graphic Photos) / A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing / How Often Does Your Spouse Provoke You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.