Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Gas Cooker - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Gas Cooker (1270 Views)

Rice Cooker,Deep Fryer And 2Big Size Pots. Reduced Price 5K,8K and 10K..SOLD / 4_burners Table-top Gas Cooker For Sale / Kerosene Stove Vs Gas Cooker, Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gas Cooker by julicoka(f): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2016
Pls I really need help I want to buy table top gas cooker but I don't know which products to buy thermocool have failed me twice pls help with picture
Re: Gas Cooker by udysweet(f): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ehya! Hope you're not buying a fake? I use the thermocool too,glass top,self ignite and almost two years now. Maybe you need to purchase from their outlet and not jus anywere else.
Re: Gas Cooker by julicoka(f): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
udysweet:
Ehya! Hope you're not buying a fake? I use the thermocool too,glass top,self ignite and almost two years now. Maybe you need to purchase from their outlet and not jus anywere else.
I bought from the outlet the same with your own
Re: Gas Cooker by udysweet(f): 11:21am On Jan 30, 2016
julicoka:
I bought from the outlet the same with your own
Ehya! Sory abt dat. Maybe you should google and see a few review about other brands. I've heard about Nexus too. Let's believe some pple will come up wit beta ideas.
Cheers! smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tiger Prawns In Coconut Milk - A Valentines Day Special Recipe! / Distributors Needed World Wide / Price Of Palm Oil Crashes From 12000 To 6000 For 25 Litres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.