Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Texas Woman Makes Customized Breast Milk Jewelry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Texas Woman Makes Customized Breast Milk Jewelry (973 Views)

Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) / 6 Surprising Foods That Increase Breast Milk Production: Personal Experience / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Texas Woman Makes Customized Breast Milk Jewelry by veeluv2015(f): 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-rK_URZ_70gQ/VqtZUDV_dSI/AAAAAAAANOc/FUWXaD-LjKg/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

A Texas stay at home mother of two, Bridgette Boudreaux who is 24 years of age has found a rather strange way to make money for herself. She makes jewelries for nursing mothers from around the world with their own breastmilk. In an interview with KTRK-TV, she disclosed how she came about this business idea. In her own words:

"I created breast milk jewelry for myself, I debuted it in a small Facebook group that I was in for mothers and they responded very well, and the orders just started pouring in."

"I hope the pieces will bring them comfort knowing their loved one is close to their heart," she said.

She opened a facebook page where she sells this customized breastmilk jewelry and her advert reads:

Mother's milk is preciously preserved in this timeless solid sterling silver Princess jewel necklace

On sale now
No coupon code needed
Originally $95, now only $70
Includes solid sterling silver chain
Mail me your breastmilk and I do the magic!

On how she makes this amazing piece, she disclosed that the process involves adding a preservative to the milk and allowing it to sit in the refrigerator for about the week. She said the process turns the milk into a pliable solid that can be shaped and colored before being covered in a top coat resin that hardens and protects the milk. She further disclosed that it is no longer in liquid form and will not rot or smell after it is preserved.

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/01/texas-woman-makes-customized-breast.html
Re: Texas Woman Makes Customized Breast Milk Jewelry by Artistree: 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
Na wa
Re: Texas Woman Makes Customized Breast Milk Jewelry by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 30, 2016
I wish I can express my mother's breastmilk.
So that I can deliver it to u.
Just that she's getting Old, day by day.

(1) (Reply)

I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court / A Wife In Maid Nature / Dog Sacrificed Itself Against Snakes For Its Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.