Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,841 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Can You Figure Out Who The Mum Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Figure Out Who The Mum Here (1023 Views)

Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? / Can You Identify The Mum In The Midst Of These Twin Sisers, Picture / Photo: A Twin And Their Mother, Who Is The Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Figure Out Who The Mum Here by jaelz(m): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Okay this a photo that a mother shared online of her and her twin daughters that has been sparking lots of controversy online as to who the mother is because the all look like triplets. They all young, fresh and hot!

Cc: ishilove, lalasticlala, tosyne2much

1 Share

Re: Can You Figure Out Who The Mum Here by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
I doubt dis pishure

But if its true, d one at d back shud b d mother.
Re: Can You Figure Out Who The Mum Here by xpac01(m): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
jaelz:
Okay this a photo that a mother shared online of her and her twin daughters that has been sparking lots of controversy online as to who the mother is because the all look like triplets. They all young, fresh and hot!

Cc: ishilove, lalasticlala, tosyne2much
It's easy na. The one far left in black top is the mama.
Re: Can You Figure Out Who The Mum Here by jaelz(m): 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
xpac01:

It's easy na. The one far left in black top is the mama.

you think so sir?
Re: Can You Figure Out Who The Mum Here by Tallesty1(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nah that one wey dey look me so
Re: Can You Figure Out Who The Mum Here by xpac01(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
jaelz:

you think so sir?
Of course. Check it out, she looks more matured, composed, and a bit distanced from the two. The other two are in white blouse, you know twins with wanting to be in same colour of attire. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Figure Out Who The Mum Here by Swissheart(f): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
The woman in black is the mother
Re: Can You Figure Out Who The Mum Here by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
The one on the far left.
Re: Can You Figure Out Who The Mum Here by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
Tallesty1:
Nah that one wey dey look me so
Nice one!
Re: Can You Figure Out Who The Mum Here by Artistree: 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
I concur with all the posters above me, including the wrong one!

(1) (Reply)

Live Coverage Of Daystar Women Of Destiny Conference 2016 #WODC2016 / What Is The Major Causes That Makes A Ladies Breasts To Become Bigger? / Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.