Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,380 members, 7,800,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available (5961 Views)

CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc / Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets / Samsung Galaxy S7 Super Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by demosoft: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
Anyone interested in Craigslist pick up within Dallas Tx or Baltimore,Maryland.

Email your Craigslist links to xkaylogistics@outlook.com or post it here

Pick up fee $15 to $25 depending on value of item.

Payment to account prior to pick up.

For Delivery to Nigeria please check my signature for rates. I Can also send it to any shipping agent of your choice.

For all inquiries you can send an email to xkaylogistics@outlook.com

BBM pin 5660B13E Whatsapp: 08168720865
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by demosoft: 6:02am On Jan 30, 2016
Morning
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by demosoft: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
hello...Happy weekend
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by demosoft: 11:18am On Jan 31, 2016
Happy Sunday
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by fashrola(m): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lemme try you first with this item

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/hsh/5418189591.html

Lemme know the total... and u gotta send it to Chinosxl for shipping
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by demosoft: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
fashrola:
Lemme try you first with this item

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/hsh/5418189591.html

Lemme know the total... and u gotta send it to Chinosxl for shipping
Thanks for your interest...price for your salad mixer is 20$ . And pickup fee is 15$. Please let me have chinosxl detail so I can calculate shipping cost to him. And give you total cost .
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by gowaga68: 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
demosoft:

For Delivery to Nigeria please check my signature for rates. I Can also send it to any shipping agent of your choice.

Nice one but as a victim of Lagtech I wouldn't want to fall into such hands again.
Before I do any business with you I will want you to present some documents. Can you do so? If yes then I'll do and encourage others to do business if not Oga ade, we done wise up o!
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by fashrola(m): 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
demosoft:

Thanks for your interest...price for your salad mixer is 20$ . And pickup fee is 15$. Please let me have chinosxl detail so I can calculate shipping cost to him. And give you total cost .

9101 Lipan Road #111 Houston, TX 77063 and u gonna use USPS to send the item to him after pickup... the seller's fone number is on the ad for easy and smooth transaction
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by demosoft: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
gowaga68:

Nice one but as a victim of Lagtech I wouldn't want to fall into such hands again.
Before I do any business with you I will want you to present some documents. Can you do so? If yes then I'll do and encourage others to do business if not Oga ade, we done wise up o!
Document can be presented such as a copy of our company registration papers depending on the nature of the business you want to transact with us. but if it is regarding craigslist pickup or assisting you ship items then i cannot offer any. Our company details can be found if you follow my signature link. Also the account you are paying into is a corporate account . If we are not ready to do legitimate business, we wouldn't be using our reputable name that we have built over the years.
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by demosoft: 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
fashrola:

9101 Lipan Road #111 Houston, TX 77063 and u gonna use USPS to send the item to him after pickup... the seller's fone number is on the ad for easy and smooth transaction
Have been unable to reach the seller to get the weight of the item . will keep trying and update ones he picks.
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by fashrola(m): 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
demosoft:
Have been unable to reach the seller to get the weight of the item . will keep trying and update ones he picks.
OK no p
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by ceasare: 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
@ fashrola and Gowaga: once beaten 10x shy!
Any thing u do on Nairaland believe me you are on your own
If things goes south.
As for OP u stand more chance of getting more
Business if you can put a face to your business such as your pix
Your Naija address and contact of a blood relative,Facebook profile
Amongst others.its just our own way of checking you should in case
You start having ideas sometimes in future since Seun and his mod
Are still busy with toolz marriage ceremony and Gbemi+ olumofin brothers
Saga than verifying users like your humble self offering services on their platform!

2 Likes

Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by demosoft: 12:02am On Feb 01, 2016
ceasare:
@ fashrola and Gowaga: once beaten 10x shy!
Any thing u do on Nairaland believe me you are on your own
If things goes south.
As for OP u stand more chance of getting more
Business if you can put a face to your business such as your pix
Your Naija address and contact of a blood relative,Facebook profile
Amongst others.its just our own way of checking you should in case
You start having ideas sometimes in future since Seun and his mod
Are still busy with toolz marriage ceremony and Gbemi+ olumofin brothers
Saga than verifying users like your humble self offering services on their platform!

Thanks for taking your time to comment...i can understand your skepticism especially at a time when majority of people who started a business thats similar ended up folding up or defrauding customers. you can have anyone verify any of the info below. Thanks ones again

Below is my company details

XKAY Global Resources Nig. Ltd
Address: 1658 winFord road
Zip/postal code: 21239
City: Baltimore
State: Maryland

Also

xkay global incorporation
59 winding wood drive
Sayreville
New jersey
(1)8482035446

Lagos Drop point.

XKAY Global Resources Nig. Ltd.
2nd Floor Elizade Plaza 322A,
Ikorodu Road, Lagos.
PMB 21393.

Bank Details

Diamond bank
Xkay Global Resources Nig LTD
Acc#:0040939644

mail to xkaylogistics@outlook.com

Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by fashrola(m): 6:48am On Feb 01, 2016
demosoft:

Thanks for taking your time to comment...i can understand your skepticism especially at a time when majority of people who started a business thats similar ended up folding up or defrauding customers. you can have anyone verify any of the info below. Thanks ones again

Below is my company details

XKAY Global Resources Nig. Ltd
Address: 1658 winFord road
Zip/postal code: 21239
City: Baltimore
State: Maryland

Also

xkay global incorporation
59 winding wood drive
Sayreville
New jersey
(1)8482035446

Lagos Drop point.

XKAY Global Resources Nig. Ltd.
2nd Floor Elizade Plaza 322A,
Ikorodu Road, Lagos.
PMB 21393.

Bank Details

Diamond bank
Xkay Global Resources Nig LTD
Acc#:0040939644

mail to xkaylogistics@outlook.com

Well thx for clarifying and bringing up ur details in case of any unscrupulous behaviour towards ur customer we have something to hold you responsible especially in this era of BVN, it's really easy to trace a fraudster... Well I'm an entrepreneur and I'm willing to take the risk hence my first trial with you... if u can impress me definitely you gonna garner more customers on Nairaland at your doorsteps
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by demosoft: 7:09am On Feb 01, 2016
fashrola:

Well thx for clarifying and bringing up ur details in case of any unscrupulous behaviour towards ur customer we have something to hold you responsible especially in this era of BVN, it's really easy to trace a fraudster... Well I'm an entrepreneur and I'm willing to take the risk hence my first trial with you... if u can impress me definitely you gonna garner more customers on Nairaland at your doorsteps
Good morning...Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve, you won't be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by demosoft: 7:54am On Feb 01, 2016
fashrola:

I still haven't been able to reach the seller, its 12.53am here. will try reach him when its day break.
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by hitz: 8:41am On Feb 01, 2016
demosoft:

Mehn I wish you were in canada.
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by fashrola(m): 9:03am On Feb 01, 2016
demosoft:

I still haven't been able to reach the seller, its 12.53am here. will try reach him when its day break.

Alright no problem
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by Kreamie(m): 9:16am On Feb 01, 2016
So I'd have to go all the way to Ikorodu to for pickup? Haba..That's some major trip yo
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by demosoft: 9:21am On Feb 01, 2016
Kreamie:
So I'd have to go all the way to Ikorodu to for pickup? Haba..That's some major trip yo
Lol... You could have it delivered to your door step(Any where in Lagos) for just 10bucks.
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by demosoft: 9:29am On Feb 01, 2016
hitz:

Mehn I wish you were in canada.
Yes we are in canada as well. Winnipeg ,manitoba.
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by Kreamie(m): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2016
3k? LOl..Na wa tho
demosoft:
Lol... You could have it delivered to your door step(Any where in Lagos) for just 10bucks.
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by demosoft: 9:36am On Feb 01, 2016
Kreamie:
3k? LOl..Na wa tho
Its 2800 as at this morning sir grin grin grin Depending on your Order, You may be eligible for free door delivery. We are not here to inconvenience customers. Try us wink wink
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by Kreamie(m): 9:41am On Feb 01, 2016
I like your style..At least you didn't lash out at me or anything..I'm on the verge of giving you a shot
demosoft:
Its 2800 as at this morning sir grin grin grin Depending on your Order, You may be eligible for free door delivery. We are not here to inconvenience customers. Try us wink wink
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by demosoft: 9:50am On Feb 01, 2016
Kreamie:
I like your style..At least you didn't lash out at me or anything..I'm on the verge of giving you a shot
Patiently waiting...you get 2% discount off your first shot.
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by Kreamie(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2016
2%.lool..Thanks tho..
demosoft:
Patiently waiting...you get 2% discount off your first shot.
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by Kreamie(m): 9:56am On Feb 01, 2016
Thins item Sony SBH60 can't be found on CL..Any pointers sir? [quote author=demosoft post=42514596]
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by demosoft: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2016
Kreamie:
2%.lool..Thanks tho..
2% of 10 million naira is actually 200k ...some some big savings. grin grin grin grin please don't quote me cool cool cool grin grin
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by Kreamie(m): 10:01am On Feb 01, 2016
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...I'm starting small chief.. 'm not a big timer yet
demosoft:
2% of 10 million naira is actually 200k ...some some big savings. grin grin grin grin please don't quote me cool cool cool grin grin
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by demosoft: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
hello people
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by demosoft: 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin grin
Re: Super Cheap Craigslist Dallas,texas Or Baltimore,maryland Pick UP Now Available by papi22(m): 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Craiglist post ID : 5400388230 and 5425054115

Help me check dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iphone 7 128gb BLACK... Many Pcs / Hot! Wrist Watch Phone With All Functions @ A Cheap Price. / Lenovo G4030 Laptop , 500gb 4gb Ram With Intel Inside Processor =55k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.