Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol (10045 Views)

I'm "New" Here. Only A Few Would Remember Me Lol.. / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS / Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by Mhizklefpixie(f): 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mehn..i was so bored today xo i decided tew snap sum crazy pics.. BOREDOM CAUSED IT!DNT BLAME ME!

1 Like

Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by GRACEGLORY: 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
Boredom, as it is, is as a result of the lack of inner resources.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by vault(m): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
seriously I didn't even see your face..... my eyes are just taking me to the lower part of the picture.....
especially the last pic

am still trying hard to see ur faceundecided no offence

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by Mhizkel(f): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
Woah! shocked shocked

You so pretty kiss with huge lipsrsealed
Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by Swissheart(f): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
Not bad.. ..
Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by vault(m): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mhizkel:
Woah! shocked shocked
You so pretty kiss with huge lipsrsealed
a 100k if you can read your signature fluently grin
Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
u no fine jooor

4 Likes

Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by Smartguy001(m): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sumtin abt dat last pic shaaa...got me jaw dropping, PM me babe make we solve d boredom mata wink
Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by Mhizkel(f): 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
vault:

a 100k if you can read your signature fluently grin
Just ask me to tell you it meaning already tongue
Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by wtfCode: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
ok...i think u need a hot knacking

Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by cruzita(f): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
grin that first pic ,the one at the middle ,u be like person wey devil slap.no offiense

14 Likes

Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by vault(m): 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mhizkel:
Just ask me to tell you it meaning already tongue
OK.... you got me, what's the meaning? undecided
Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
m sorry girl, your boobs are nice, but your face is really ugly. U did try with the weave and make up, but u still look like a monkey

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by Mhizkel(f): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
vault:

OK.... you got me, what's the meaning? undecided
If your gf is with you because of money, then any nigga with money can fvck your biitch lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by vault(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
cruzita:
grin that first pic ,the one at the middle ,u be like person wey devil slap.no offiense

heyy..... you don't throw wicked shades at a fellow lady, that's so........ funny can't stop laffing grin

6 Likes

Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by Mhizkel(f): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
m sorry girl, your boobs are nice, but your face is really ugly. U did try with the weave and make up, but u still look like a monkey
Awwwww..Too much for her grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by vault(m): 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mhizkel:

If your gf is with you because of money, then any nigga with money can fvck your biitch lipsrsealed

true tho...... I like that cool

5 Likes

Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by Mhizklefpixie(f): 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
Tnkz zee..no p..my mum lawv me dat way...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by icym241: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

hope with all this insults,you beautiful oo.not fair to insult your fellow girl she might be the one your bf will go for

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by vault(m): 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

must you always say the fact grin

7 Likes

Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by copg22(m): 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
More of the crazy pictures pls :PMore of the crazy pictures pls
Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by onyowo(f): 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
vault:

must you always say the fact grin
Lol....u r funny.
Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
icym241:

hope with all this insults,you beautiful oo.not fair to insult your fellow girl she might be the one your bf will go for

yes dear I am beautiful thank u, am not insulting her, m just telling the truth. Another thing, whether my bf goes for her or not is not my business, I have better things to focus on in life than trying to run after or fight for a man, after all, did someone tell u that there are no more men in this world? did they say that my bf is the only guy on earth? ouch, I don't think so. Him going for her, would be his loss, coz I know that I am the best thing that can ever happen to a guy, believe me I have the best qualities which men look for. U don't know me, I don't know u, but I know the truth about me, so what u r saying to me, is no threat at all. Lol m sure u have tried to commit suicide becoz of a man, judging from the way u put your statement, u r probably the type of a person who runs after a man, as if a man is a profession. Gosh dear grow up already, and know that there is more to life, than thinking a man is all u need

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by copg22(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
....not fair at all

1 Like

Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mhizklefpixie:
Tnkz zee..no p..my mum lawv me dat way...

good for her dear, anyway she would not bring a child in to this earth then hate her,she would not be a good mom like that don't u think? or would u rather she dumped u by the roadside? nop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by henrydadon(m): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
see as u squeeze face like say u get epilepsy

2 Likes

Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by feldido(m): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
Geez!!! Whats this? shocked

2 Likes

Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
copg22:
....not fair at all

Well the truth always hurts

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by icym241: 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

yes dear I am beautiful thank u, am not insulting her, m just telling the truth. Another thing, whether my bf goes for her or not is not my business, I have better things to focus on in life than trying to run after or fight for a man, after all, did someone tell u that there are no more men in this world? did they say that my bf is the only guy on earth? ouch, I don't think so. Him going for her, would be his loss, coz I know that I am the best thing that can ever happen to a guy, believe me I have the best qualities which men look for. U don't know me, I don't know u, but I know the truth about me, so what u r saying to me, is no threat at all. Lol m sure u have tried to commit suicide becoz of a man, judging from the way u put your statement, u r probably the type of a person who runs after a man, as if a man is a profession. Gosh dear grow up already, and know that there is more to life, than thinking a man is all u need

sweety really not in the mood for this your long talk...just tryna defend a sister...lolzzzz hahahaha your really funny i cant run after a man sweetheart you dont know me so lets just respect ourselves and please next time learn to chat matured

26 Likes

Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
icym241:

sweety really not in the mood for this your long talk...just tryna defend a sister...lolzzzz hahahaha your really funny i cant run after a man sweetheart you dont know me so lets just respect ourselves and please next time learn to chat matured

baby girl, u r the one who started with conversations that give the impression that u think if a man leaves a woman for another, the world would be finished, so Miss lawyer who is the one saying stupid things hear really? Miss fellow girl defender, and again what business do I have with your mood? coz I don't really care what u r in the mood for, it's got nothing to do with me ooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by Smellymouth: 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hhmmm

Make I talk? grin
Re: See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol by trustedward(m): 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
warisdis 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY? / Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp / See 7 Ways To Know If Ur Lady Is In The Mood For S*x, (take Note Of Number 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.