Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,749 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? (53505 Views)

This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by jummy604: 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lol,hilarious comments.
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nienie(f): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
markkaycee:
u na monitoring spirit o
e get as you go miss person reach jareh
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
everybody loves ggrin kiss kiss
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by misspicy(f): 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

I guess every guy lies to you then. smiley
some guys did smiley
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by sammieee(m): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
The biggest lie i was told a lady is that am a virgin but at the end of the party she was like ''have ever enjoy sex like this b4, definitly you're a liar'' and i always tell lies when am jobless that ''my cosins and friends are owing money and i was just robbed, all my flat screen, iphone 6, ipad was gone but i believe that with her in my life things will b better'' their is no way she won't accept cuz i got lot of package picture to prove am. Trust it works like magic but all is vanity! No time 4 dat anymore...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by condralbede(m): 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
markkaycee:
my man..
grin
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nienie:

e get as you go miss person reach jareh
serz guys dont like when girls do such.,it has been a relationship breaker since like way back 1800..lol..i had to leave a girl that claims she misses me but was constantly monitoring all my movement on social media.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by davidsgal(f): 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
blueseacats:
Who go do that kind thing to fine girl like you?
Lol
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by MyLady11(m): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
markkaycee:
ur mumu no get part2..are u that daft? Dont u know his mum is more important than ur Hoe ass..

You must be crazy for calling me mumu.
Is it not a joke.
She said any girl
her mum is a male abi?
Bleep ur ass*
Iranu.
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ggrin(f): 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bonnywest:

If u are not ashamed to say all these, I dey shame 4 u
no shAme for me bro gringringrin
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by intruder15(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
i no sabi lie sha. Well, i there was a time i told her i was at a beach whereas i de my bath tub.
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ggrin(f): 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
jericco1:

The nigga no remain straff angry you're wasted grin
I sha don marry with 3kids grin

Godwin tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
MyLady11:

You must be crazy for calling me mumu. Is it not a joke. She said any girl her mum is a male abi? Bleep ur ass* Iranu.
oh,its a joke? Ur life must be a Joke..
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Akaujaa(m): 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
You can tell all lies to sway girls to your side, but don't ever tell a woman you will marry her when you actually know deep down that you won't.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by MyLady11(m): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
markkaycee:
oh,its a joke? Ur life must be a Joke..

Is not your fault. Although u r referring to same creator who made u and I for telling me dat my life must be a joke.

*ID*
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by cruzita(f): 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
Temysteve:
after e don lamba u finish
for where !! I'm not like that na
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by terrymason(m): 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
money ko noni ni?cheesycheesycheesy
so you nor believe me? Nl do still teach you ko and no smiley
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nienie(f): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
markkaycee:
serz guys dont like when girls do such.,it has been a relationship breaker since like way back 1800..lol..i had to leave a girl that claims she misses me but was constantly monitoring all my movement on social media.
who is monitoring someone..he just said it and I checked on him like after one day.
who get time kwan..I bin just wan make sure him still dey alive o
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by naijaboiy: 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
misspicy:

some guys did smiley
Your post depicts otherwise. smiley
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by misspicy(f): 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

Your post depicts otherwise. smiley
A mistake obviously grin
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Pheedow(m): 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
osedvgirl:
he told me he has big pepeye but its very small undecided
So u like big pepeye, as small as u are. Lol.
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by jericco1(m): 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
I sha don marry with 3kids grin

Godwin tongue

I weep for them angry
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by kateskitty(f): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
petkoffDrake:

If u like cross ur leg.... Its m
Not possible. Things are hard. U want to stay single?? undecided
And since when is staying single a crime tongue
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Flashh: 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
misspicy:

indeed you are different tongue
your font is different na tongue

I am different in a very good way. God knows that.

you told somebody something about me behind my back,swear on it tongue

What I can only tell behind your back is the ass behind it, then I will talk into it. Apart from that, I ain't talking anything behind your back.

I don't have sex tongue am an hermaphrodite grin

Who told you hermaphrodites don't do anal sex?

two counter threads are wallowing on romance section already,or better still create yours gringrin

The hustle for FP is real. I noticed it. cheesy

When I do create threads with my old account, they were always hit back-to-back. cool

I don't need to create a thread for that.

good afternoon big ass,big boobs and fine face grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by CaroLyner(f): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ayt27:

Sister Caro grin grin

Has someone literally said I'll die for you before?

Sorry I haven't stalked you in a while, been busy
haha.what have you been busy with?
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by dlashondra(f): 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
Told me he is d master of the game, and I found out he couldn't play d game at all. Some Boys can lie, smh

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Abiola88(f): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
He lied dat he is single but fortunate he is married with four children
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by KitanB(f): 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
It's not for the sex
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ggrin(f): 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
jericco1:

I weep for them angry
ur wahalaundecided

Goan dieundecided
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by engrfaruq(m): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
osedvgirl:
he told me he has big pepeye but its very small undecided

Pinshure or adonvilivit.
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
av never lie to any lady cuz i dnt av interest in having sex...[i]av never lie to any lady cuz i dnt av interest in having sex...[/i]av never lie to any lady cuz i dnt av interest in having sex...
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Sunshinelady(f): 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
adanny01:

When you read things like what i wrote, ask for more details. Among all my friends i am one of the most faithful not because i chose to be faithful to my wife but because i cant tolerate most women and i find prostitutes disgusting.

Anyways telling my woman i have been faithful all our life is a lie, of course women prefer to be lied to. I dont have space to give you reasons but know that there are reasons. There are cases i regret not taking the opportunity to bed the girls.

Infact, the real basis why women get lied to all the time is for the kind of statements your wrote above. If you act holier than thou, you will be lied to. I guess you would unconciously prefer i didnt say what i said which would have been another lie. You girls encaurage lying.
once u cheat u v cheated, talkin abt it doesnt make it less 'wrong'. Wat i ll prefer u do is stay faithful. But since u love d cheat & lie game, hope she cheats on u too & lies abt it (dats if its not alredy happenin, cos karma is usually a b.itch tongue ) . But all d same dear..watever rocks ur boat, ur life ur rules

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.