Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:16 PM

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? (53424 Views)

This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Saladin25(m): 9:30am On Jan 30, 2016
osedvgirl:
he told me he has big pepeye but its very small undecided
so you were disappointed with what you saw. Sorry girl
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nienie(f): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2016
"I'll reach you when I'm free" last seen; fb: 1minute ago whatsapp: 1minute ago BBM: updated status 2minutes ago Nairaland: last seen 3 minutes ago I come dey ask myself what he actually meant by when he's free.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by talabitola: 9:32am On Jan 30, 2016
Laptop name: Dell Latitude e6510, processor type: intel corei5 2nd generation, processor speed 2.5 GhZ, installed memory: 4GB, hard drive: 250GB, operating system: window7 upgradeable to window8,operation system bit : 32-bit operating system, screen size 15.6, dvdrw, webcam, Bluetooth, wireless..call or whatsapp me on 08070576047

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Goridoe(m): 9:34am On Jan 30, 2016
ireneony:
I met one Yoruba dude, he told me he is fair, but looking at him, he is black as burnt dodo ...

Some guys can lie sha

grin grin my favorite lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Saladin25(m): 9:34am On Jan 30, 2016
INTROVERT:
he told me he was the son of fmr. gov Akpabio.
Fake girl want to marry a fake guy. You must be a materialistic person

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by condralbede(m): 9:35am On Jan 30, 2016
I told my ex .....back then that my dad owns all the truck that they wrote Goods Only.omoo come see love,the girl was head over heel for me.She ltr find out,but by then I Don tire tire her punnany finish!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by midehi2(f): 9:37am On Jan 30, 2016
osedvgirl:
over spoil dey worry you, so you left him because of that?
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 30, 2016
praxisnetworks:
Really? How many years ago?
last year
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ademega(m): 9:37am On Jan 30, 2016
INTROVERT:
he told me he was the son of fmr. gov Akpabio.
only mummy water will ever attempt to jump in a Crocodile filled water on that your dp. je su!
sorry for draging traffic to your profile pix
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2016
KingTom:
so you still dey deceive them grin chai make I dey laugh grin
lmao.i just dy look am. That ggrin guy na madt man...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by onunwa21(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2016
He told me that, they ve a swimming pool in their house.......until i went visiting nd confirmed that, there was no pool in their house......when I asked he told me.....hmmmm my sister thank God 4 me nd my family armed robbers stole our pool yesterday. .
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by praxisnetworks: 9:39am On Jan 30, 2016
Adaure4ever:
last year
Like seriously...
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by midehi2(f): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2016
Nienie:
"I'll reach you when I'm free" last seen; fb: 1minute ago whatsapp: 1minute ago BBM: updated status 2minutes ago Nairaland: last seen 3 minutes ago I come dey ask myself what he actually meant by when he's free.
cheesy cheesy thats why my last seen is never seen grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Missmossy(f): 9:40am On Jan 30, 2016
*Just here to read comments*
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by praxisnetworks: 9:40am On Jan 30, 2016
osedvgirl:

Whatever happened to no sex before marriage

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by KingTom(m): 9:40am On Jan 30, 2016
danbrowndmf:
leave the Mumu grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by vicraven(m): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2016
Pweetydammy:
Baby all i want is ur hrt nt ur money
he wants to show u how to spend it,since u dont know how
your dp na die
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ggrin(f): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2016
KingTom:
leave the Mumu grin
what I do?angry grin
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Mhizkel(f): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
no spoil biz gimmeangryangryangrygrinlipsrsealed
You're male shocked shocked
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2016
KingTom:
leave the Mumu grin
.cheesy
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ggrin(f): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2016
danbrowndmf:
u wanna be like meundecided

grin
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nienie(f): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2016
midehi2:
cheesy cheesy thats why my last seen is never seen grin
Lol..You try
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ggrin(f): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
sum months ago, i bin tink say u be man, now u dey post like woman. angry.......

So many witches on nairaland... undecided
I be robot grin
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by vicraven(m): 9:44am On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
I don't like sexembarassed that nigga f the hell out of me back theembarassed

Mrng o

Afternoon o

Evening o

Midnight o

Inside church,park,road,okada,keke napep,car,trailer,under staircase,salon,public toilet,cinema,ay show,hall,wedding reception,passage,farm, inshort errwhrembarassed
cheap hoe!
hehehe
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ggrin(f): 9:44am On Jan 30, 2016
toprealman:
Trainee Runs Girl?
undecided
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by vicraven(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:
I'm a graduate. see olodo wey no finish primary school
as you kan believe am nko??
wetin you be?
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ggrin(f): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2016
vicraven:
cheap hoe! hehehe
cheap cutlassundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by vicraven(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
I can kill for you!

you fine??
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ggrin(f): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2016
vicraven:
cheap hoe! hehehe
cheap swordundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by vicraven(m): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2016
JustOzito:
he told me he was a virgin until I caught him with my friend
sorry
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:47am On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
u wanna be like meundecided

grin
craze man.they here they deceive them
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ggrin(f): 9:47am On Jan 30, 2016
Mhizkel:
You're male shocked shocked
no yes lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" / Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” / Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.