Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,790 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle (31933 Views)

Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer / Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by theshaderoom: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
When the daughter of Late billionaire Dehinde Fernandez, Abimbola took to social media to expose the family battle with their father's mistress in the quest to bring their fathers body back to Nigeria for burials, she thought Dele Momodu was on her side because she tagged him in the post.

However, Dele Momodu after telling her to calm down posted on his page that he would have an exclusive with Haliima, the mistress

Although Dele Momodu might be trying to hear from both sides, fans didnt care and they came for him

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBFsuKiQ8v6/?taken-by=delemomoduovation

Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by theshaderoom: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
Source - http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/01/fans-blast-dele-momodu-accuse-him-of.html?m=1

See more

Lol, he is a media publisher and a business man, I don't know what Abimbola expected.

After this Abimbola probably feeling defeated posted an apology

See more comments

http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/01/fans-blast-dele-momodu-accuse-him-of.html?m=1

Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by pyyxxaro: 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Wetin Uncle Dele don do again naaaa

Abeg

Make una sorry for am

Na Devil de play scrabble for e head tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by kossyablaze(m): 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
He has always been a slowpoke

6 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by theshaderoom: 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lol
Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by micfoley: 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
Issues
Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by bisdam9086(m): 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ehnn Gobe...
Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by yomalex(m): 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by dipopooo(m): 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dele is a businessman, he can make money frm anywhr

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by Gentlesool: 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
This man is always the protagonist
Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by looseweight: 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
No more monkey in idanre ooo

Lesson learnt= verify all assistant about to be rendered to you.

For weight loss tips, check my profile
Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by stjsd(m): 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dele Momodu again.

He is like that rat that eats your feet and keeps blowing breeze on it.

Has he gotten his niece a job so she can stop making Davido her ATM?

13 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dele Momodu is a classical buffoon!

The Deinde Fernandez. Publication on Ovation magazine brought him to the limelight.
That edition was out of this world.
It simply highlighted the level of opulence some Nigeriean live in.

Dele Momodu has profited enough from that family.

Funny thing is, I juts checked on Bimbola's Instagram today for the first time and this gave me an insight into the world of the Fernadez family.
There was even a picture she took with Dele Momodu with his arms across her shoulders.

He was indeed a big brother.

Until now.

5 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Wetin Uncle Dele don do again naaaa

Abeg

Make una sorry for am

Na Devil de play scrabble for e head tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dele Momodu has always been a gold-digging opportunist & a serial betrayer right from his days at The Weekend Concord.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by tola9ja: 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dele momodu the topic

Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Lolz grin

Davido called him a snitch. Delemumudu d snitch!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by thefakestan: 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
What of Lalasticlala?

Dele come and report him.

ThefakeStan

Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by dramenda(f): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
Smart man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by Kayendy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
I swear, dis man has been more popular under Bubu's regime... anyways not my biz

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by minnato: 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
Are does commenters just naive? isn't that what he does.. besides is it wrong to ask for her own side of the story.

7 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by tpiaobsession: 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
you go fear n.aked ladies on people's profile.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by tpiaobsession: 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
as per topic, cant comment until someone tells me how the matter concerns me.

These are high level Ogboni things.
Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by Lasveg(m): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
where is introvert and cuteopsy
Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by costandi(m): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
What do you expect from a broke ass who thinks that nigerians still read magazines.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by Juliuxxxxx: 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
hnm
Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by teelord1(m): 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
Good day

I need a company I can work with as a volunteer,
I hold barchelor degree in Civil engineering 2:1 (4.37 of 5.0). I also
have a diploma in Computer Engineering. I'm good in computer
hardware engineering, AutoCad design. I also have experience in
project management and maintenance schedule. I also attend
some professional training on Oil and Gas facility Engineering,
basic piping fundamental and layout development.
I'm a fast learner with a Can do spirit.
Motivated and God fearing.

I believe I will be a valuable asset to any company. I want to
volunteer because am tired of staying at home after NYSC.
Please if you know any company or individual that can take me in,
Pm me or 08062405***
Thank you and God Bless

8 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by Remyboyhefty(m): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
Davido battle numba too davido dn help dis man carrer
Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by topblaze(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
just passin by
Re: Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle by odinese(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
[size=40pt]who cares??[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeniyi Johnson Gets Car Gift From Kehinde Oloyede [PICS] / Kechi Okwuchi Meets Phyno (Photos) / Lady Tattoos Davido's Face On Her Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.