Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) (71905 Views)

“I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy / Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat / Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by hatux: 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Yeye dey smell undecided, she for naked herself now for we to know she ain't bleaching....
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by uzor2(m): 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Let's see the middle of the nyash. If NEPA no go take light for there.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by kobonaire(m): 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
I just don't get this crazy obsession with fair skin .......
wow, I'll be right back, one lite skin babe just passed me, need to get her digits
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by happney65: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
titosantana:
Lol, she's advertising herself with style:- If my face doesn't attract you, my thighs must attract you by fire by force.

After Oga Segun Odegbami don fire her tiree.. grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Maximus85(m): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
How old is she again? Fifty what? So that we can ascertain the reason for this desperate move?

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by AkumahTalk(m): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
The headline should be: "Funmi Iyanda Opens Her Legs To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching"
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by xreal: 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
@ #iyalayaanybody
meaning?

She must be a die-hard fan of YBNL
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Ndifreke12(m): 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
Richy4:
She owe no one an explanation... and she should have known that.... sad
Unfortunately she doesn't.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by lilyheaven: 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
Chestar5:
grin grin
wetin man pikin no go see... She for nakeed everything na...
Who cares if she bleaches or not undecided...
I wonder
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by iPopAlomo(m): 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
I can see through that dress... to locate her boobi..
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by wristbangle: 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
See fresh legs like ogunfe meat sad
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
MILF! grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Nickymezor(f): 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
Was this really necessary? ?? SMH

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by frisky2good(m): 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Na song dem send her go sing for Segun Odegbami show, na belle she carry go housè. This is one of the pioneers of new generation baby mamas. grin

4 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by tosyne2much(m): 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Flashh:
Since she could show us this, then she should show us her buttocks to clear herself completely. smiley

I bet it will be as black as Kiwi black polish. angry
lmao lwkmd cheesy funny u
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by airsaylongcon: 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
What's up with all d summer, winter, spread fall? We are in Nigeria and only know rainy season and dry season

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by tosyne2much(m): 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
Another attention seeking so called celebrity. All these wack Nigerian celebrities sef. That's why there's always a discrepancy between Nigerian and foreign celebrities

I just can't imagine Angelina Jolie doing this bullshiit
cool
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Jacko01: 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
See this milf sha....oh jus hit me up il do u anyday.... Anytime ..... Anywer u too sweet see dose nipples
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Zurielistic: 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
I actually mistook those laps for tubers of yam.
Sorry, my bad.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by cold(m): 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nigerians sabi carry people matter for their head like their lives depend on it. They tend to push people to do things they wouldn't ordinarily do. Not a day goes by we don't read 'Fans blast x xx for bla..bla..bla' for something that doesn't and wouldn't affect their lives in anyway. People need jobs. The struggle is real.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 30, 2016
not4sure:
No be by showing leg joor. You can bleach all your body expect one place which is the center of the Yanch

In other words, she should show you the center of her yanch, yeah? undecided
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by AmaechiLinus(m): 12:05am On Jan 30, 2016
ONLY THE KPEKUS SHALL TELL IT ALL. SO OPEN EVERYTHING FOR CONFIRMATION!

na small laf i laf ooookikikiki hahahahahaaaa
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by talktonase(m): 12:10am On Jan 30, 2016
seunoni34:
I still won't believe until she opens everything kiss kiss
only when she shows in-between the butt cheeks then I will believe.

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 30, 2016
This woman is old and shameless! angry angry
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by folahann(m): 12:30am On Jan 30, 2016
axortedbabe:
Madam I don't think I care
Same with any other sensible person out there
...but you still opened this link, read the post, clicked on reply, typed ur message and clicked on submit. So much for not caring. If you wan care nko?
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by pinkcita: 12:38am On Jan 30, 2016
NEHLIVE:
NOW, IF YOU ZOOM THAT PIX CLOSER YOU'LL ACTUALLY NOTICE SOMETHING VERY WEIRD, SEE IT HERE ?» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/funmi-iyanda-raises-her-skirts-to.html
calabar Gin ogogoro for real
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by adedayourt(m): 12:45am On Jan 30, 2016
shes soooooooooooooooooooooooooo desperate
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by timilehing(m): 12:49am On Jan 30, 2016
Thigh is the least body part to confirm skin lightning. #thrash

3 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by mallamseifaldin(m): 1:21am On Jan 30, 2016
not4sure:
No be by showing leg joor. You can bleach all your body expect one place which is the center of the Yanch

Centre of yanch!!!!! How?
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by tranxo(m): 1:52am On Jan 30, 2016
These legs belong to different people

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by JohnsonEmma(m): 2:22am On Jan 30, 2016
This kind thing fit make person soldier charge oo.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by DonBobes(m): 2:56am On Jan 30, 2016
vaseline boys, food don show o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bella Hadid Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World - Golden Ratio Of Beauty / Davido Buys 7 Shirts For N4.4 Million (Photos, Video)) / Onyeka Owenu: 'I Married A Yoruba Muslim In 1984 & We Have 2 Children'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.