Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,481 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:16 PM

Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) (71864 Views)

“I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy / Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat / Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 30, 2016
NEHLIVE:
NOW, IF YOU ZOOM THAT PIX CLOSER YOU'LL ACTUALLY NOTICE SOMETHING VERY WEIRD, SEE IT HERE ?» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/funmi-iyanda-raises-her-skirts-to.html

. What's the weird thing we were supposed to notice? I clicked on the link nd saw nothing out of place.. undecided
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by ronald4lif(m): 3:59am On Jan 30, 2016
Oliviaarims:

. What's the weird thing we were supposed to notice? I clicked on the link nd saw nothing out of place.. undecided

Night crawler, you no dey sleep ni? wink
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 30, 2016
ronald4lif:

Night crawler, you no dey sleep ni? wink

Lol.. I'm afraid I can't very much afford that luxury in these times.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by ronald4lif(m): 4:21am On Jan 30, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol.. I'm afraid I can't very much afford that luxury in these times.

Awww. I think I know what it feels like experiencing the kinda time you are atm. Such moment are transient and things will improve soonest. See me don become counsellor like play play o. grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by IAmNotYourMate: 5:11am On Jan 30, 2016
lol
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by IAmNotYourMate: 5:12am On Jan 30, 2016
seunoni34:
I still won't believe until she opens everything kiss kiss
lol

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by titosantana(m): 5:17am On Jan 30, 2016
happney65:

After Oga Segun Odegbami don fire her tiree.. grin
cheesy
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by charlesucheh(m): 5:43am On Jan 30, 2016
not neccessary at all
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:10am On Jan 30, 2016
titosantana:
Lol, she's advertising herself with style:- If my face doesn't attract you, my thighs must attract you by fire by force.

I see
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by tambivi(m): 6:28am On Jan 30, 2016
Chestar5:
grin grin
wetin man pikin no go see... She for nakeed everything na...
Who cares if she bleaches or not undecided...
Who cares really?
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by SoNature(m): 6:30am On Jan 30, 2016
That lady is very ugly

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Paulsopulu(m): 6:36am On Jan 30, 2016
Stock fish
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by ZionJay(m): 6:40am On Jan 30, 2016
See as thigh be like carrot grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 30, 2016
I pity these celebs,it must b pretty difficult to have your life on display everyday for people to scrutinize,so much goes on in our lives daily at most only street people get to to talk and it still makes us uncomfortable, guess that's the hazards of being a celeb u get bashed for anything even for a crooked smile
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by zudozz: 7:36am On Jan 30, 2016
dem say na Segun Odegbami dey chop wetin dey in between those tighs.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by horllamy(m): 8:10am On Jan 30, 2016
NEHLIVE:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Z4KfBxVVeWc/Tor__wx9ARI/AAAAAAAADXw/N5w3xZfZF4U/s640/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FMzEuSlBH%253F%253D-751197[/img]

Her thighs are fresh though for a woman her age smiley

Talk show host, Funmi Iyanda took to her Instagram page recently to share these side by side photos of her bare skin to put paid to various speculations surrounding her lighter complexion. She wrote;

"The top is what happens to my skin in fall, winter and spring. The bottom is what it is in summer or when l'm home in my lovely hot country. There are no filters. Pictures taken six weeks apart. Top in London in November, bottom in Lagos in January. I do not like the unhealthy pasty lighter one much the golden brown one being much yummier, fortunately it is mostly bundled up in warm clothing until summer or when l come home. I spectacularly hate the snide insinuations and speculations l get on account of this from those who hate the skin they are in. This is my skin, it changes with the weather as nature designs. Next person who talks trash to me will end up in lawma's bin. #iyalayaanybody #melaninonfleek #shadesofblack"

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/funmi-iyanda-raises-her-skirts-to.html
Why can't you show face , who know mayb she is not the 1
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 30, 2016
ronald4lif:

Awww. I think I know what it feels like experiencing the kinda time you are atm. Such moment are transient and things will improve soonest. See me don become counsellor like play play o. grin
Lol.. Yea. By March, I should be free to sleep nd surf the net and play as much as I want.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by marshborn(m): 8:24am On Jan 30, 2016
And how does this prove that she is not bleaching?

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Blackops(m): 8:44am On Jan 30, 2016
adepiero:
Even with everything, she is still single undecided
She already has a child from a relationship with Segun Odegbami so she's like what the heck is marriage for her again and moreover she has a blistering career all she needs is an Engineer who is willing to grease her engine so as not to get rusty. That's the new norm.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Adaeze003(f): 8:49am On Jan 30, 2016
Uhm... top and bottom don't look the same...
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by oodua1stson: 9:30am On Jan 30, 2016
Ode ni woman yi sha

Why she no kuku go naked

Ode
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by pickabeau1: 9:47am On Jan 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
Another attention seeking so called celebrity. All these wack Nigerian celebrities sef. That's why there's always a discrepancy between Nigerian and foreign celebrities

I just can't imagine Angelina Jolie doing this bullshiit
cool

Jolie has done hers
There's no difference between celebs anyway

A few years ago..Mary j bilge posed núde
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by vicraven(m): 10:16am On Jan 30, 2016
chicken laps
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Misselocon(f): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2016
Oh come on ma!
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by tosyne2much(m): 10:41am On Jan 30, 2016
pickabeau1:

Jolie has done hers There's no difference between celebs anyway
A few years ago..Mary j bilge posed núde
You are right tho cheesy
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Oyase(m): 11:50am On Jan 30, 2016
Is she married.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by FRANKOXY(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
This can never be my business sad
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by gsport: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
When u wake up and remember ur forty something as a lady and don't have a husband. This what happened.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by Irore: 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
adepiero:
Even with everything, she is still single undecided

Husbands are not easy to come by so are wives. Na God.
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by neighbourhud: 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
EHMIR:
See legs like onitsha yamgrin
O boi your mouth ehn grin grin grin

No mind D lady...old age don enter she come begin get crisis. If she wan convince me, according to 'I go die', I need to see the 'patted' region for her yansh grin
Na only dat side no dey gree for any cream. grin
No matter the bleaching, the area no dey shake... grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by MxFactor: 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ok I'm just watching. No envy!
Re: Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) by kadiri3(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mey she show us d centre of her yansh.if she's not bleaching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Charles Granville Is Dead (Photos) / Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey / Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.