Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,799 members, 7,806,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

APTECH Products Please I Need Urgent Info. Please!!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / APTECH Products Please I Need Urgent Info. Please!!!! (5209 Views)

Urgent Question About APTECH / New Horizons Vs Hiit Vs Aptech - For Web Development & Programming Skills / Aptech Students What Languages Re Tot In Ur School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APTECH Products Please I Need Urgent Info. Please!!!! by matana247: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hi all, please am seriously tired of waiting for Nigeria Universities to offer me my dream course (Computer Science). So am planning to apply for APTECH Programme but am totally confused even after reading some stuffs on their site.

Below are my Questions:

Q1: What type of result will I be awarded after I finished my programme?

Q2: Can I use the awarded result to apply for a higher institution in Nigeria?

Q3: I will like to study Andriod/Web Development, which course should I apply for and what is the duration.

Q4: How much is their registration fee, and after paying the fee will I pay another one?

Q5: Do they have Computers in their centers, or it is a must to buy one?

Q6 (Last Q): And I heard that I can forward abroad in their affiliated universities, is the admission hard to get? and how much do you think it will cost.

Please I really need this infos, Mod please help take this to FP.
CC: Lalasticlala, Seun, Ishilove, kodewrita , lordZOUGA, Javanian.
Re: APTECH Products Please I Need Urgent Info. Please!!!! by FincoApps(m): 12:13am On Jan 30, 2016
matana247:
Hi all, please am seriously tired of waiting for Nigeria Universities to offer me my dream course (Computer Science). So am planning to apply for APTECH Programme but am totally confused even after reading some stuffs on their site.

Below are my Questions:

Q1: What type of result will I be awarded after I finished my programme?

Q2: Can I use the awarded result to apply for a higher institution in Nigeria?

Q3: I will like to study Andriod/Web Development, which course should I apply for and what is the duration.

Q4: How much is their registration fee, and after paying the fee will I pay another one?

Q5: Do they have Computers in their centers, or it is a must to buy one?

Q6 (Last Q): And I heard that I can forward abroad in their affiliated universities, is the admission hard to get? and how much do you think it will cost.

Please I really need this infos, Mod please help take this to FP.
CC: Lalasticlala, Seun, Ishilove, kodewrita , lordZOUGA, Javanian.

The certificate is Advance Diploma in Software Engineering (ADSE).... Depending on the course you go for

With ADSE, you can go for Top up in affiliate universities

If you have your ADSE, getting Admission in the affiliate uni won't be a problem. The 90% sure one is Middlesex University because their Nigerian office is actually Aptech at Victoria Island. YOu can check Middlesex website to see

They do have computers in their training centers of course. I've not been to all, but the few I've been to, yea

ADSE was 1.1 million for 2 years and the payment varies then

Finally, I don't think you can get admission in any Nigerian university with ADSE
Re: APTECH Products Please I Need Urgent Info. Please!!!! by matana247: 7:09am On Jan 30, 2016
FincoApps:

The certificate is Advance Diploma in Software Engineering (ADSE).... Depending on the course you go for

With ADSE, you can go for Top up in affiliate universities

If you have your ADSE, getting Admission in the affiliate uni won't be a problem. The 90% sure one is Middlesex University because their Nigerian office is actually Aptech at Victoria Island. YOu can check Middlesex website to see

They do have computers in their training centers of course. I've not been to all, but the few I've been to, yea

ADSE was 1.1 million for 2 years and the payment varies then

Finally, I don't think you can get admission in any Nigerian university with ADSE
Okay bro, thanks very much for reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APTECH Products Please I Need Urgent Info. Please!!!! by FincoApps(m): 10:13am On Jan 30, 2016
matana247:

Okay bro, thanks very much for reply.

You welcome smiley
Re: APTECH Products Please I Need Urgent Info. Please!!!! by yungcheda(m): 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
Aptech does not have pc ooo...u will bring yours... I studied at aptech

1 Like

Re: APTECH Products Please I Need Urgent Info. Please!!!! by leonard80: 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
please what proggraming languages are tot at aptech??
Re: APTECH Products Please I Need Urgent Info. Please!!!! by FincoApps(m): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
yungcheda:
Aptech does not have pc ooo...u will bring yours... I studied at aptech

WHAT!!!! ?

Dude, what year and are you sure it's Aptech ?. OP, most people bring theirs but I'm sure as hell there's enough computers for everyone
Re: APTECH Products Please I Need Urgent Info. Please!!!! by ephbe(m): 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
Guyz,

if Aptech aint good enough, which training institute would you all recommend for me as a beginner and willing to go into the world of programming.
Please be honest enough to pour out your hearts into this, i really need help, by the way, am based in Lag so i'll do any centre that can give full training with enough languages to study.

thanks all
Re: APTECH Products Please I Need Urgent Info. Please!!!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
leonard80:
please what proggraming languages are tot at aptech??

Java and C#.
You would also learn web-dev, networking, oracle and some other stuffs. Just like every other Nigerian institutions, they would teach you 30%, it now depends on you to get the remaining knowledge yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APTECH Products Please I Need Urgent Info. Please!!!! by heywhy824(m): 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
ephbe:
Guyz,

if Aptech aint good enough, which training institute would you all recommend for me as a beginner and willing to go into the world of programming.
Please be honest enough to pour out your hearts into this, i really need help, by the way, am based in Lag so i'll do any centre that can give full training with enough languages to study.

thanks all
I will advice to study yourself to going to a crazy institute to learn it.
the top computer geeks were not taught programming at college they loved it and worked towards it, just like I'm doing

1 Like

Re: APTECH Products Please I Need Urgent Info. Please!!!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 17, 2016
ephbe:
Guyz,

thanks all

I will be honest i am a product of Aptech or should i say i went to Aptech, and after paying for 3 years, i barely stayed in class but still aced all my tests, because I was doing Aptech only because it was on my bucket list. the truth is my time in Aptech was a waste of time, I was already working as a dev during Aptech there's nothing you can learn at Aptech that you can't pick on your own, infact Tech moves so fast that what Aptech teaches is already outdated, Aptech ain't gonna teach you about microservices, or other complex things, read on your own and do alot of work

2 Likes

Re: APTECH Products Please I Need Urgent Info. Please!!!! by asalimpo(m): 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
if you're having cold feet, i'd say go to aptech.
not really for the learning but the networking and paper value of the cert. It could open doors for you - e.g
get you outta of the country - u.k etc.
If you disdain subpar institutions and like to get really deep into your field, not minding how long it will take- then go the self taught route.
But remember, self-taught, is like a swear word to h.r, people will look at you like poo!
Most people will not respect you . Even when you prove yourself, they'll still snide at you and consider you half baked - all because you dont have some paper to your name.
That's how entrenched this paper thing is.
But you'll be more fulfilled as a self taught and more able to think outta the box.

3 Likes

Re: APTECH Products Please I Need Urgent Info. Please!!!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
hi dear, i know a training institute that will give you the best training in programming, d name is IIHT lagos, u can visit www.iihtng.com or call 07039167218
ephbe:
Guyz,

thanks all
Re: APTECH Products Please I Need Urgent Info. Please!!!! by DavidOluyale(m): 10:21am On Mar 21, 2017
heywhy824:

I will advice to study yourself to going to a crazy institute to learn it.
the top computer geeks were not taught programming at college they loved it and worked towards it, just like I'm doing

Yeah. but they still did some college. Even tho they ddnt finish because their business was demanding. Balance it bro
Re: APTECH Products Please I Need Urgent Info. Please!!!! by DavidOluyale(m): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2017
asalimpo:
if you're having cold feet, i'd say go to aptech.
not really for the learning but the networking and paper value of the cert. It could open doors for you - e.g
get you outta of the country - u.k etc.
If you disdain subpar institutions and like to get really deep into your field, not minding how long it will take- then go the self taught route.
But remember, self-taught, is like a swear word to h.r, people will look at you like poo!
Most people will not respect you . Even when you prove yourself, they'll still snide at you and consider you half baked - all because you dont have some paper to your name.
That's how entrenched this paper thing is.
But you'll be more fulfilled as a self taught and more able to think outta the box.

Very wise saying. I been active in coding 5+ yrs before enrolling at Aptech. The cert nd bsc matters to really get going. its not a bad try .
Re: APTECH Products Please I Need Urgent Info. Please!!!! by lizzlix(m): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
DavidOluyale:

Very wise saying. I been active in coding 5+ yrs before enrolling at Aptech. The cert nd bsc matters to really get going. its not a bad try .
Good day bro, will really appreciate if I can get some information/advice from you concerning programming. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Board Games In Vb 6.0 / Message To Nairaland Programmers On Programming and Success / List Software Development Companies In Lagos ( WEB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.