Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News (5068 Views)

A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) / Fire Outbreak At University Of Uyo Law Faculty Today (pics) / Laspotech Security Killed By Cultists Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by Autopin: 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
An unlikely animal friendship that inspired the world has tragically come to an end.

The long companionship between a Siberian tiger named Amur and a goat named Timur dissolved in a fight Jan. 29.

Their friendship began when the goat was placed in the tiger’s habitat as part of its twice weekly live animal feedings. The goat surprised onlookers by not only refusing to be eaten, but actually kicking the the tiger out of its bedding area.

The animals appeared to develop a “friendship” — living in peace with one another and even being observed playing with a soccer ball together. The goat began to suffer from obesity due to the beneficial relationship.

Unfortunately, the relationship came to an end when Amur the tiger lashed out at the goat after what officials refer to as “weeks” of bullying. Apparently, The goat had been jumping on the tiger, poking it with its horns and attempting to push it. According to The Siberian Times the large cat grabbed the goat by the scruff of its neck and shook it “like a kitten.”

Officials quickly entered the habitat, distracting the tiger in order to remove the goat and give him emergency veterinary treatment.
https://www.yahoo.com/makers/unlikely-goat-tiger-friendship-tragically-161915313.html

This post was brought to you by AUTOPIN.NET
Nigeria's only eShopping mall designed to sell WAEC, JAMB, NECO, and NABTEB scratch card pins.
Order any WAEC, NECO, JAMB and NABTEB scratch cards online and get it delivered to your mobile phone
and eMail address automatically.
We sell at the cheapest prices...see the prices here AUTOPIN.NET

Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by K9Uneet(m): 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nna mehn see end time goat. How can a goat bully a tiger "for weeks" and expect to live long?
The goat is lucky that the attendants were quick to rescue him/it.

8 Likes

Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by VickyRotex(f): 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
Aawwwwwww cry cry cry

Ère ki laja nba ekun se. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by K9Uneet(m): 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
VickyRotex:
Aawwwwwww cry cry cry
Ère ki laja nba ekun se. embarassed
Interpret abeg.
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by Autopin: 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
second pic

Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by VickyRotex(f): 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
K9Uneet:

Interpret abeg.

I no even know how to interpret sef.

Besides, I'm so emotional right now cry cry cry

RIP Timur if you dint survive the rescue embarassed
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by toys2seven(m): 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
Very unusual relationship.
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by K9Uneet(m): 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
VickyRotex:

Sorry o. But you sabi Timur? Lolz.

7 Likes

Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by VickyRotex(f): 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
K9Uneet:

Sorry o. But you sabi Timur? Lolz.

lol.

Yes na angry cry cry
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by K9Uneet(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol.
Yes na angry cry cry
I hear you.
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by VickyRotex(f): 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
eleko1 are you seeing what they did to Timur? cry cry
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by eleko1: 11:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
Good for Tiamiu.
VickyRotex:
eleko1 are you seeing what they did to Timur? cry cry
undecided. Why u nor go rescue Tiamiu undecided undecided wink
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by eleko1: 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
Vickyrotex undecided,nor dey drag mi enta animal mata/cage biko undecided .Nah sleep I dey so
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by VickyRotex(f): 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
eleko1:
Good for Tiamiu. undecided. Why u nor go rescue Tiamiu undecided undecided wink

It's Timur! angry angry

I got the call late cry cry
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by VickyRotex(f): 11:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
eleko1:
Vickyrotex undecided,nor dey drag mi enta animal mata/cage biko undecided .Nah sleep I dey so

Why you come dey view the thread before I mention you? angry angry
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by talktonase(m): 12:02am On Jan 30, 2016
Goes out to guys in unusual female friendship...that lady will be slaughtered one day. grin

7 Likes

Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by bidexmat(m): 2:45am On Jan 30, 2016
God pass all these palmwine tappers, man is becoming a retardeen in the quest for illumination
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by Pangea: 3:09am On Jan 30, 2016
That Tiger na bastard!
In fact na End time tiger!
The kind of Tiger that gives tigers a bad name!

Goat bullying a tiger?
This is truly an end time!

1 Like

Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by cococandy(f): 6:01am On Jan 30, 2016
Tiger gave the goat an inch but it took a mile and more.
Pele o grin
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by CharleyCharley: 6:06am On Jan 30, 2016
that goat must be an onye ofe grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by heykims(m): 6:30am On Jan 30, 2016
But did it actually kill it because d story didn't confirm d goat dead but revived by the vets....

1 Like

Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by ril19(m): 6:31am On Jan 30, 2016
VickyRotex:

***you in a restaurant tomorrow***

~~You~~ eerhm madam abeg gimme amala and ewedu with goat meat

~~Woman~~ Ok I dey come **serves you your order**

~~You~~ **checks the meat** madam na goat meat be dis? undecided

~~Woman~~ yes naa

~~You~~ madam dis meat too small joor. abeg find big one for me. cheesy

~~Me~~ Sitting By Your Side And SMH For You. smiley

1 Like

Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by busky101(m): 7:09am On Jan 30, 2016
Lol
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by MilesLamar(m): 7:25am On Jan 30, 2016
So all dix while, the tiger been dey play with him food people mistake am for frndship grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by webincomeplus(m): 8:05am On Jan 30, 2016
MilesLamar:
So all dix while, the tiger been dey play with him food people mistake am for frndship grin grin
It didn't eat it. So, it didn't see the goat as food. If it did, it would have eaten it since long ago.
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by MilesLamar(m): 8:13am On Jan 30, 2016
webincomeplus:

It didn't eat it. So, it didn't see the goat as food. If it did, it would have eaten it since long ago.

When your momma gives you food to eat n you play with it, I bet she will collect it from you.
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by Luxiana19(f): 8:24am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2016
Read the article 5 _fucking times and still couldn't find where and how Timur the goat died. OP should get the _fuck off this place with his mischievous and misleading title! angry

And for those of you wishing my friend death, na God go punish all of una! angry
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2016
webincomeplus:

It didn't eat it because officials quickly jumped in to distract the Tiger from killing my dear Timur.

That stupid Tiger should be sentenced and jailed for attempted murder..... .... That should teach the e-diot some lesson! angry
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 30, 2016
sorry to add
but.....
that's how some women act..... they'll be pushing ypu and expect u not to act...

all in the name of being a gentleman
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:38am On Jan 30, 2016
shameless people arguing about cock and bull story
Re: He Killed His Friend Today (pics Inside)-yahoo News by Rukkydelta(f): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2016
angry I smell fp

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Register For Cambridge O And A Level Exams In Nigeria? / The Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 2016/2017 Admission Application Form (complete / UNIZIK Releases 2016 /2017 Pre - Science Result – How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.