Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Your Fingers Reveal A Lot About Your Personality! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Fingers Reveal A Lot About Your Personality! (851 Views)

These 15 Things Will Matter A Lot Less To You In The Future / Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown... (photos) / Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Fingers Reveal A Lot About Your Personality! by lordcornel(m): 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
According to recent studies, if you’re looking for an accurate personality test, look no further than your very own hands – more specifically, your ring finger. As it turns out, the length of your ring finger indicates the amount of testosterone you were exposed to in the womb.

So compare your hand to the image below:

Hand “A” means your ring finger is longer than your index finger. Hand “B” means your index finger is longer than your ring finger. Hand “C” means your ring and index finger are the same length.

Hand “A” means you are charming!

You ooze with confidence and charm, also you tend to take more risks. Some might say you can be a bit aggressive. Your perfect profession would be soldier, salesperson, or CEO.

Hand “B” means you’re a natural leader!
You’re a resourceful, even-tempered, and confident, people look to you for the right answers. Your ideal job would be politician, author of self-help books, or teacher.

Hand “C” means you’re a good communicator!

You’re a balanced person who tends to listen twice and speak once, and people are drawn to that. You make others feel comforted and appreciated when they need it most. Your ideal profession would be nurse, social worker, or therapist.

Seun lalasticlala are you there.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Fingers Reveal A Lot About Your Personality! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hmmmm,,, interesting .. teem 'A'.
so where are the ladies...u be come and start investing ur love now o grin
or u will start regretting when u see me tomorrow?
where is quinnbee, farano , mhizkel,
dont say i no warn una oo.. my fingers are under class A grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Fingers Reveal A Lot About Your Personality! by VickyRotex(f): 11:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
My profile says it all. cheesy

That's why I'm the CEO kiss kiss kiss
Re: Your Fingers Reveal A Lot About Your Personality! by Mhizkel(f): 9:23am On Jan 30, 2016
VickyRotex:
My profile says it all. cheesy

That's why I'm the CEO kiss kiss kiss
Mine is "B" cheesy
Re: Your Fingers Reveal A Lot About Your Personality! by VickyRotex(f): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Mhizkel:

Mine is "B" cheesy

cheesy

A Leader, You're Resourceful kiss kiss
Re: Your Fingers Reveal A Lot About Your Personality! by Mhizkel(f): 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
VickyRotex:

cheesy

A Leader, You're Resourceful kiss kiss
Thanks dearwink

1 Like

Re: Your Fingers Reveal A Lot About Your Personality! by VickyRotex(f): 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
Mhizkel:

Thanks dearwink

Youre welcome! smiley

1 Like

Re: Your Fingers Reveal A Lot About Your Personality! by specialguest(f): 6:19am On Feb 01, 2016
Team A all the way..
But when i fix my nails i can be team b or c depending on if it was amaka that fixed the nails or tk lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Imported Original American Fitness ND GYM EQUIPMENT / Photo: End Time Pastor Sells 'The Blood Of Jesus’ In Plastic Bottles / Learn Something: This Is What....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.