Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Finally A Place For My Industrial Training (IT) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally A Place For My Industrial Training (IT) (2694 Views)

Siwes Or Industral Training (IT) Opportunity / Siwes Or Industral Training (IT) Opportunity / Student Intern (industrial Attachment Training IT Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally A Place For My Industrial Training (IT) by Funkychic(f): 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
"with faith, do u know dat u can pray for a place to do your Industrial Training(IT) dat will pay u not less than 20k monthly". These were encouraging words from my Motivator to me, one day. And today, i'm very happy to have gotten a job in a coy dat pays me 25k for a start. Thanks to my Motivator whom i draw my encouragement and strenght from, and whose footsteps, i follow. And to God Almighty.......You are awesome!!!
Re: Finally A Place For My Industrial Training (IT) by VickyRotex(f): 11:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
Funkychic:
"with faith, do u know dat u can pray for a place to do your Industrial Training(IT) dat will pay u not less than 20k monthly". These were encouraging words from my Motivator to me, one day. And today, i'm very happy to have gotten a job in a coy dat pays me 25k for a start. Thanks to my Motivator whom i draw my encouragement and strenght from, and whose footsteps, i follow. And to God Almighty.......You are awesome!!!

Congratulations smiley
Re: Finally A Place For My Industrial Training (IT) by Funkychic(f): 7:34am On Jan 30, 2016
VickyRotex:

Congratulations smiley
Thanks dearie
Re: Finally A Place For My Industrial Training (IT) by VickyRotex(f): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
Funkychic:

Thanks dearie

You're welcome!
Re: Finally A Place For My Industrial Training (IT) by GEExclusive: 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hey sweetheart, you aren't explicit enough. I'm kinda confused. Is it that you just secured a job as a graduate trainee with a pay off 25K? Or you secured a promising company to do your industrial training (SIWES).
Regardless of your response, it good news all the way. Do your very best to sustain the job.

Congrats dear
Re: Finally A Place For My Industrial Training (IT) by Ikonz(m): 5:16am On Jan 31, 2016
Congratulations, my dearest....always wishn you all the best
Re: Finally A Place For My Industrial Training (IT) by Funkychic(f): 8:18am On Jan 31, 2016
GEExclusive:
Hey sweetheart, you aren't explicit enough. I'm kinda confused. Is it that you just secured a job as a graduate trainee with a pay off 25K? Or you secured a promising company to do your industrial training (SIWES).
Regardless of your response, it good news all the way. Do your very best to sustain the job.

Congrats dear

Thanks dear. Its for my Siwes
Re: Finally A Place For My Industrial Training (IT) by Funkychic(f): 8:21am On Jan 31, 2016
Ikonz:
Congratulations, my dearest....always wishn you all the best

Thanks a lot
Re: Finally A Place For My Industrial Training (IT) by GEExclusive: 8:23am On Jan 31, 2016
Funkychic:

Thanks dear. Its for my Siwes
I wish you the very best. The good thing about it is that if you do quite well, after your national service, they can retain you for entry level position because you are already trained.
Re: Finally A Place For My Industrial Training (IT) by Funkychic(f): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2016
GEExclusive:

I wish you the very best. The good thing about it is that if you do quite well, after your national service, they can retain you for entry level position because you are already trained.

You're right dear, and i hope so
Re: Finally A Place For My Industrial Training (IT) by petengine(m): 1:41am On Feb 22, 2016
this is very helpful for I.T students
5 Ways to Easily Secure your SIWES Placement:
http://www.eduansa.com/5-ways-to-easily-secure-your-siwes-placement/
Re: Finally A Place For My Industrial Training (IT) by Funkychic(f): 8:37am On Feb 22, 2016
petengine:
this is very helpful for I.T students 5 Ways to Easily Secure your SIWES Placement: http://www.eduansa.com/5-ways-to-easily-secure-your-siwes-placement/
Thanks, but i'm doing my Siwes already
Re: Finally A Place For My Industrial Training (IT) by BE811APP: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
With the tread u just opened about ur boss wanting to date you..
I hope u use ur head
Re: Finally A Place For My Industrial Training (IT) by Cavenchy(m): 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
please see my recommendation to the situation you raised in the new thread. cheers and best wishes.
Re: Finally A Place For My Industrial Training (IT) by Funkychic(f): 10:20am On Feb 26, 2016
BE811APP:
With the tread u just opened about ur boss wanting to date you..
I hope u use ur head

Don't worry dear....i can take care of myself
Re: Finally A Place For My Industrial Training (IT) by Funkychic(f): 10:20am On Feb 26, 2016
Cavenchy:
please see my recommendation to the situation you raised in the new thread. cheers and best wishes.

Alright

(1) (Reply)

This Could Be The Greatest Job Application To Mcdonald’s In Their History / Andersen Tax Graduate Trainee Assessment / Ecobank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.