Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife (59403 Views)

Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! / I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal / Mistake Married Women Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Seeeeeeee: 8:35am On Jan 30, 2016
Don't act like a baby by pleading with her, give her time she will get over it... Try not to over please her by doing what is silly, if she doesnt get over it in a shorttime know she has a man outside just trying hard by her actions which resulted in you slapping her so that she could use that as an excuse and leave. Secondly, she might just want to show you how angry she is so that you don't dare try that next time.. Chill bro nothing dey happen and don't slap her again even in your dream.

5 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by izuch(m): 8:36am On Jan 30, 2016
Nwanne, "you has bought marKet!" grin

3 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by disloman(m): 8:36am On Jan 30, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
You must have learned some lessons, she's your wife not your child and slapping her is not a way of correction. Everybody deserves a second chance but when she gives it to you don't mess with it ...
You didn't advise him how he's going to be given the second chance.You are just judging and blaming him.@Op!You keep apologising to her and do things that will makes her to forgive you.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by ibkgab001: 8:36am On Jan 30, 2016
Suck her to stupor

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by adanny01(m): 8:37am On Jan 30, 2016
Give her the space she asked but dont withdraw totally. Women can be confused.

Pamper her and stop talking about the misunderstanding. Tell her how you feel about her at slightest chance.

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by disloman(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2016
skywalker240:
hahahaha i was once in dis situation and she needed space.....ur wife still loves u she just need to regain her mind due to dat shock.. thats women 4 u, they are easily hurt emmotionally. well 4 beta 4 worse they say,so marriage should not be smooth at all times.
Giv her some space sha, but make e no pass dat day oo then go pamper am well well and try and devote ur time to pleasin her dat week.
And asure her it wont happen again.

But if i may ask, WHAT HAPPENED TO WALKING AWAY PART?...works 4 me and my GF nowadays (cos d only day i hit her i was so mad at myself i lost concertration dat whole day i realy hate hittin women so took that bold step of always walkin away)
This is the best comment ever.Bro!if to be say you never dey engaged ni,I for give you my mother to marry.Chop knuckle.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Sodiumdawg: 8:39am On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:
u should have steered clear the moment u saw she was in NAGGING MODE that's what men do .but since the deed has been done just buy her an iPhone 6 and a car,take her on a shopping spree and everything will be normal. BUT REMEMBER DONT TRY THAT AGAIN

Wow!

If your own wife can be bought by iPhone and car then you didn't make a mistake marrying her. This your advice will work wella for you!

4 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by calliking(m): 8:39am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by gbrown(m): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2016
draftmaster:
Save a husband's marriage by advising him maturely

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2016/01/i-made-a-horrible-mistake-with-my-lovely-wife/
buy her a G-wagon or pay twenty million into her account, don't forget to slap her again,this time around she will only smile at you and proceed to explain to people that you have anger management issues, i assure you she will never leave you.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Vikky014(f): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2016
Men shld learn the act of walking away whn they r angry atleast it will prevent you from hitting ur wife!!!!Too much Argument is not good though
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by disloman(m): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2016
GodMode:
why can't you argue verbally.... Did u have to go physical... the deed has been done there's nothing nairaland users can do, they were not there when you went physical.... grin grin grin
Seems like you are not yet married.I don't support hitting a wife but if you've for once experience what the op did.You won't write this comment of yours.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by calliking(m): 8:41am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by princeFAD: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2016
@op, since she said that she has forgiven you but just needs a little space to get over it, you dont hv to be worried then. Why cant you take her for her word? Just show her more love and care at this time.

4 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by mayortm001(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2016
Oga give her space if she needs space. She should knw u didn't intentionally hit her.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by salvation77177: 8:42am On Jan 30, 2016
Just give her some space as she had requested. We need the grace of God, patience and wisdom to be able to live with women.
May God help us. Please keep your peace; things will come back to normal.

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by disloman(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2016
kilokeys:
grin she verbally abused u

U physically abused her..

U guys are even jore

Dude.. U need some space too.
I give up.Now I believe that there are some 10-14years old kids with a browsing phones commenting here.It sucks

6 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Unionised(m): 8:44am On Jan 30, 2016
draftmaster:
Save a husband's marriage by advising him maturely

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2016/01/i-made-a-horrible-mistake-with-my-lovely-wife/

Why argue with your wife? You can't win na.

Be firm, but never argue.

Now that you've lost some respect, ONLY TIME CAN RESTORE YOU BACK.

Be the head, be sane.

8 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by kilokeys(m): 8:44am On Jan 30, 2016
disloman:
I give up.Now I believe that there are some 10-14years old kids with a browsing phones commenting here.It sucks

I would never hit my woman... Cos she ll never yell at me.
We r like Russia and America.. Mutual respect cos she knows I take verbal abuse very seriously..

4 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by disloman(m): 8:45am On Jan 30, 2016
Vikky014:
Men shld learn the act of walking away whn they r angry atleast it will prevent you from hitting ur wife!!!!Too much Argument is not good though
What if he was trying to walk away and the wife didn't allow him to.You know how you ladies act when confronting a guy.Like you want to enter the guy's body.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by columbus007(m): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2016
Op,go get 2 matching outfit, one for you one for her,take her out on a date possibly to a park where you can hold hands while walking,be romantic ask her always to come sit on ur lapps why you look her in d eyes and speak with her.do all these and thank me later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2016
disloman:
You didn't advise him how he's going to be given the second chance.You are just judging and blaming him.@Op!You keep apologising to her and do things that will makes her to forgive you.
I'm pretty sure she's gon' forgive him
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by PresVA: 8:46am On Jan 30, 2016
kilokeys:
grin she verbally abused u

U physically abused her..

U guys are even jore

Dude.. U need some space too.
The op verbally and physically abused her joor.. They were exchanging words. ..

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by disloman(m): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2016
kilokeys:

I would never hit my woman... Cos she ll never yell at me.
We r like Russia and America.. Mutual respect cos she knows I take verbal abuse very seriously..
You must be living in a fantasy land or you marry a doll.

3 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by skywalker240(m): 8:47am On Jan 30, 2016
disloman:
This is the best comment ever.Bro!if to be say you never dey engaged ni,I for give you my mother to marry.Chop knuckle.

grin bros u funny sha.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Segzay(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2016
op,,you made a mistake by hitting her ,,big mistake I must say,,but who doesn't make mistakes,,the best thing is to not just repeat it again ,,,now DAT u av apologise ,,please don't apologise again,,just pet her and make her happy,,do what you know will make her happy,,make sure you give her the impression that you are trying hard to make her happy. and above all,,when d issue don die down,,make sure u both go for counselling cos ur wife is still handling marriage like (boy nd girl) relationship,,abi what is d meaning of space. in marriage ,,both partner should always learn to get ova issues. quickly!,no matter what.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by shugaboy6102(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2016
If someone should tell me that i can even raise my hand on the woman i love i will tell u its a lie.it happened to me also yesterday i lost it also and hit my woman but i felt like the most crazy person on earth.I have begged her but she's kinda scared of me and equally needs space also.just give her 2days break and get her gifts to beg her.am happy u regret ur actions just like me.goodluck
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by emerged01(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2016
Giving is an expression of love. Keep showering her with gifts to soften her heart. Women value gift. Let her know you are truly sorry.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Andrew3(m): 8:49am On Jan 30, 2016
Tell her it was the work of the devil. The devil pushed u.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by AmazonKindle: 8:50am On Jan 30, 2016
don't you think a little slap has corrected years of future overriding
Mzgracie:
Jeeeezzzz!!!

There are lots of mad people roaming in this nairaland... this man needs advice from mature minds but some silly trolls decides to give silly and senseless advice..

@op... I'm sure you've learnt your lesson well. give her time, she ll come around. In the main time, show her more love. Buy little gifts for her, always let her know how terrible you feel about what happened....
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by carrydeygo(m): 8:50am On Jan 30, 2016
Meet someone you think she respect to talk to her

[/quote]
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by kilokeys(m): 8:50am On Jan 30, 2016
disloman:
You must be living in a fantasy land or you marry a doll.

Ehen na
. She sef must be living in fantasy if she thinks she married a paraplegic.

Both are harassments.. Verbal or physical.

I don't condone any

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Making A Family :::: Its For U / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.