Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife (59406 Views)

Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! / I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal / Mistake Married Women Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Eluwilussit(m): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Blanc8:
Buy her a car then Slap her again... Nothing dey happen

Yes o! Nothing dey happen.

On a serious note, fights in marriages are overrated. Humans fight. Some times, it is inevitable but most times it is avoidable. It is never advisable to hit anyone. Especially a woman. I feel for the guy. His wife will never truly forgive him. Women seldom forgive such things, not to talk of forgetting. He will have to live and deal with it. I hope he has learned his lessons.

Emmmm, while we are at it, dude can ask his wife to tear him a hot one too. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by imoni1010: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
Just be calm
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by adesbreath: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
Blanc8:
Buy her a car then Slap her ag
ain... Nothing dey happen

Lol! Your not serious.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by onatisi(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
myfantasies:
Y will u advice him to act like he don't care after he has hit her, dat is not right

If he starts acting like he don't care she will feel he doesn't have feelings for her anymore and dats y he hit her in the first place, nd now d not showing care attitude
u maybe right
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by poik(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
insycarc:
You have done the damage already. It goes a long way to show u cnt control your anger. No matter what your wife does to you, u shouldnt lay your hands on her, instead just take a stroll or go outside or keep quiet:Thats why u a man. She will forever remember the slap and the love she had for will never be the same no matter how much you spend and the love you show, you have already created a dark spot.. Just being nice and caring to her and avoiding arguments will help reduce the hurt for the main time but it cant eliminate it. It
Suddenly the man alone is the villain. The woman suddenly is the Hail Mary. Our world....Even so, Lord Jesus, come quickly....
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by ladyF(f): 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
All these woman beater. God please save us from them o, may they never cross my path IJN angry

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by favourlove1: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
CertifiedFreak:
Dude, she's ur wife. Where the hell is she going to? If the space sef too much, slap her some more.

All these 21st century ladies thinking gender equality is applicable at home. A lady who argues with hubby till he's so not conscious of his acts needs a factory reset slap.
pls, let me ask...are u high?

3 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Ninilowo(m): 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
Sorry dear. Everything thing is gonna be alright. It's a matter of time.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Menzy86(m): 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Call her, give yourself two hot slaps b4 her, tell her u r sorry and love her more than anything then ask to kiss her a little there and then.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by oyiboafrica(m): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
OP,it has also happened to me once but you know that we all are unique because my wife understand me so well that for me to slap her,that she really hurt me below the belt.To cut the long story short,we gave each other some time and space,talked about it and it never happened again since then and we love and respects each other better now.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Dom2020: 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bros just be patient with her, if she truly care about u as her husband she' ll come around. but pls don't ever raise ur hands on ur wife again. I have learned to walk away when ever the's a heated argument in my home, stay out for an hour or two an when am back i'll go straight to my room. that way I avoid those shouting match.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by talk2bity: 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
please don't u ever do that again. buy her some gifts,cook for her,spend more time wit her.tanx me later
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Ori12: 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
let ur pastor intervene,ur wife will forgive u totally unless she is not a true christian
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Okies27(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
draftmaster:
Save a husband's marriage by advising him maturely

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2016/01/i-made-a-horrible-mistake-with-my-lovely-wife/
. If your wife is reading this, then it will be very very good. I am not married though but I know perfectly how it feels when a man hits his wife. NLs don't ask me how I know. I know both of you already talked about it but the space she said she wants if where I don't like cos some negativity might set into the space. She will play the scenario all over again in that space and before she knows it she's let something worse set in. She better use that space to tell you what you did was wrong n reassure you of her love to you. She should tell you not to do it again and if possible say things that will really make you melt inside. If it was me, sex will be great this moment. And as for you, the idiot(don't ask me why I'm calling you that and please forgive me for using it), make your head dey your neck. You don't wanna see what kids go through as a result of dad beating on mum.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by ImpactWorld(m): 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
Give her a handwritten letter of apology.
Write it like a poem and show her how much you love her in the same piece.

So, its both an apology and a love letter!

Good luck

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by ganwill(m): 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Take her out on a romantic date... Buy her flowers and write her sweet love messages.... Make her feel like the happiest woman on earth... Then apologize to her again... And keep ur word never to hit her again.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by CertifiedFreak(m): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
favourlove1:
pls, let me ask...are u high?
How would the extent of my lucidity aid you?
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by rastamouse: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
You have to buy her a car. I also made a horrible mistake by cheating on my wife.

She forgave me but I only felt comfortable after buying her a corolla
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by SHAIBULIAR: 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
could you pls help with your wife's phone number,i need to have one on one counsel with her while i will advice you to meet your pastor for counselling
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by SHAIBULIAR: 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
ladyF:
All these woman beater. God please save us from them o, may they never cross my path IJN angry
i doesnt beat womens,will you marry me pls?
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by ladyF(f): 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
i doesnt beat womens,will you marry me pls?
lol I does beat men very well Sir, you would not want to marrying me. grin
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by fireforfire: 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
CertifiedFreak:

not a very surprising statement from a very dead brained nonentity. and its gibberish, not that you'll know anything about it. If you have a better advice, why not give it and save your sanctimonious act for someone who actually needs it.
English tisha u think.evryone is a wife beater like u??
Ur on.ur own

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bros
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by laprince(m): 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
midehi2:

i refused to concur

am madly in love now grin

I think he has a strong point. you're in love now, because, of the interest you see in the person.

Chikena!!!
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by CertifiedFreak(m): 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
fireforfire:
English tisha u think.evryone is a wife beater like u?? Ur on.ur own
It takes a wife beater to know another.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Henovy: 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:
u should have steered clear the moment u saw she was in NAGGING MODE that's what men do .but since the deed has been done just buy her an iPhone 6 and a car,take her on a shopping spree and everything will be normal. BUT REMEMBER DONT TRY THAT AGAIN
Una just dey yarn like say the guy na money tree. How are you sure she does not have a car or/and iphone 6 already. Love is not about money. Op, what did she mean by break? Does she want to go to her parents home temporarily? or just stay away in another room? or no more in talking terms? I swear, that is no more marriage. Having apologized, if she cannot forgive you then I have no more advise for you.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by eodavids(m): 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
Man let me give you the SOLUTION:
Tomorrow mornings give her a surprising body language by waking up earlier than usual and washing her personal effects including undies where available. By the time she wakes up you should be in the kitchen making her favourite meal.

What I just told you is equivalent to you kneeling in remorse and more benefitial to her than actual kneelinng down b/4 her.

If it does not put smile on her face then the issue between you two is more that what you told us.

Good luck!
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by patkoton(f): 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Be patient with her. She's still upset due to that slap. It is now you have to express more love and care to her. Don't worry, she'll get over it.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by harveyspec: 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
praxisnetworks:

It's not telemundo..... I have a very close friend....we had been friends for over 7 years before finally dating.... Was in the north serving while she was in Lagos... Law school.... She pulled a disappearance act on me and I caught her off guard ....in short....in fact she might be reading this.... When she realized that the game was up she travelled to zamfara to see me physically.... I did not believe she was in zamfara until I asked her to describe where she was.... On getting to my residence.... We chatted as friends but not as lovers...fast forward... She tried her best to pick up a quarrel with me which I resisted... To the extent of blocking the door on my way out .. I burst out laughing because it was unimaginable with her frame and weight around 40kg blocking a 6ft man weighing far more..
I laffed to the extent of peeing in my pants.... I calmly sat down and went out later.... On my way back she was drinking and smoking cos I lived in an hotel .... Thinking I would be angry.... I calmly told her if she's in love with cancer she should find a better space and not in the room... I stepped out... She put out the cigarette and joined me outside a few minutes later....we talked she gave excuses.....but I told her I didn't believe them all calmly.... After a few days she had to go back... In short we broke up later.... After a few months while chatting she confessed that she was actually with a guy in Ibadan! ..... We laughed over it.... We lost the relationship but I didn't loose my friend.... Till date.... All through I could have beaten her up...but I was seeing a sister and a friend in her.... Stop beating up women.... Be friends with your spouse don't turn marriage into a job...

I kinda of understand you, I'm not an advocate for violence but certain occasions, hiting someone will be justified.

There is a way you flog a child it shows love/correction & in another way it will become child abuse. You don't flog to inflict injuries or cause bodily harm so also you are not to beat up a woman as though you are dealing with another man, neither are you to hit with your might!!!

At the end of the day, it comes down to adopt the model that best rocks your boat. A lady that tells you she NEVER SAW HER DAD HIT THE MUM, will equally tell you when probed further that, SHE NEVER SAW HER MUM EMASCULATE/INSULT/CONDESCEND HER DAD.

for such a lady, she won't condone violence & will rarely do things that will call for a slap excerpt she ends up with a naturally occurring abusive man.

I still stand by this:IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SLAPPED, DON'T EMASCULATE/INSULT/CONDESCEND
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by fabulous01(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ask God to forgive you first, if God does her heart will open up to u again.
After dat, take her our for dinners, lunch or a special occasions.
Make her happy and smile always.
Ask her frequent question....baby wht do u want to eat, Drink.....
Just start pampering her..... She wii love u again
Who that find good wife........
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by eodavids(m): 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
patkoton:
Be patient with her. She's still upset due to that slap. It is now you have to express more love and care to her. Don't worry, she'll get over it.
[color=#006600][/color] smiley

You are matured and unbiased in your comment. Good lady you are.
Keep it up!
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by leslip: 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
I WISH MY HUSBAND WILL OFFEND ME AND FEEL THIS SORRY AND MAKE AMENDS, YOUR WIFE IS SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Making A Family :::: Its For U / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.