Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:03 AM

I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband (25662 Views)

I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] / VIRAL; How I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Son / How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With Our Own Househelp In My Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 6:59am On Jan 30, 2016
I am 35-year old woman from Port Harcourt. I met my husband, Alfred during my days in the bank. He was a regular customer and after a disagreement with him one day while the bank's server was experiencing issues, we became friends. One thing led to another and we started dating which later led to our marriage a year later. My mother, 59, who is a widow never saw anything good about Alfred. She criticized every bit of his life. This almost ruined our plans to get married but I stood my ground not really because I love him but I was 33 years old with much pressure to get hooked as my friends in my age range were already having kids. It was a golden opportunity for me and I couldn't afford to lose him. I was scared of being lonely for the rest of my life which is a normal feeling among over-age single ladies. In the course of interrogating my mother on her stark hatred for Alfred, I realized she made no sense with her random reasons which I found incomprehensible. One of her reasons was that Alfred is tall, fair and handsome which constitutes the major attributes of infidelity in marriage as other women will signify interest in him. I laughed this off. Alfred is a wonderful guy. He is quite shy but very soft and caring. Even though I had my fears about other women trying to steal him from him, I remained defiant and prepared to secure what is mine. After our first child; a very handsome boy, I was retrenched from the bank as a result of the regular restructuring process and cash crunch issues. I started selling shoes at the store. My mom assisted in taking care of my baby at home. My mother's presence at our home worsened the relationship between her and Alfred, she seized every available opportunity to insult him which didn't go down well with me. At a point I almost hired a nanny to relieve my mom of her duties but people advised me against the decision. My mom didn't seem happy staying with us but she never left which bothered me and I wasn't bold enough to tell her to go as I am her only child who have been with her since my father passed away 10 years ago. One day, our neighbour who stays in the opposite flat came to my stall and advised me against letting my mom stay in the house. My neighbour is a full time housewife who is quite popular in the neighbourhood for gossiping. Her reasons were not clear. She said letting her stay is detrimental to my marriage and with time the signs will manifest. I pestered her on her reasons and she revealed my husband comes home from work in the afternoon virtually everyday to stay with my mother in the house during which some loud moaning of pleasure are heard. According to her, she isn't sure of the woman but from the voice and movements, its my mom. What an impossibility! Our flats seem close and sometimes, you could hear what is happening at the next flat from my room. I couldn't believe it considering the strained relationship between them. I was so annoyed. I almost beat her up. I angrily sent her away. On a second thought, I placed both of them under surveillance and didn't observe anything strange. During my observations, my mother almost slapped Alfred for mistakenly spilling our baby's food. I was so unimpressed with my mother's disrespect for Alfred.
He swore he was going to eject her from the house but I pleaded. This was the confirmation of my the falsehood behind my neighbour's claim but my only concern was that Alfred wasn't bothering me for s*x anymore. He was staying for over a month without lovemaking and no complaints. Its unusual as his libido could be unbearable at times. Even when I make moves at night, he complains of being tired. His weak points were his nipples, once you suck them, he gets 'enraged' like a lion ready to devour its prey but they were inactive.
One day I had to give him a head on a lengthy note to put him in the mood and even when he got hard. He couldn't exceed one round. This is someone that could take a woman on as long as she wants. My husband is from Akwa Ibom for crying out loud and their men are famous for their sexual prowess. He gave his current work schedule as an excuse which I found suspicious and disturbing. An average Akwa Ibom man could pick a beautiful woman over a huge sum of money to start a business. They believe money can always be exhausted in the course of spending but the woman will always be there to bring pleasure and happiness.
I received the shock of my life two months later when I forgot some fancy shoes I brought from Dubai which I wanted to deliver to my customer at home. It was 1pm in the afternoon. I left my salesgirl at the stall and rushed home because the woman was disappointed after fantasizing about the pictures of the shoes I sent to her via Whatsapp. I drove home and parked my car outside. I shockingly saw my husband's car at the garage. This was someone that left home before me. I was bothered. The feeling reminded me of my undergraduate days when you visit the scoreboard to check your result in a course that was rumoured to have recorded a mass failure. I was terrified with the words of my neighbour ringing in my head. The main door wasn't locked. My husband's shoes, shirt and singlet were littered around the sitting room. Our son was sleeping on the sofa. I quietly moved up the staircase with my shoes off to prevent any sound from my movements. From the staircase, I could hear some intense moaning and groaning. It was like a battlefield. Lo and behold, the sounds were from my own mother and my husband who I assumed were stalemates.I never knew my mother was still sexually active. She was screaming and uttering all sorts of words associated with ecstacy.
I got closer to where the noises were coming from, it was our bedroom, my matrimonial bed. I wished it was a dream. I was begging for someone to wake me up so that I could pray over it. I felt the ground should open and swallow me. The door wasn't closed. My husband and my mother were stark n*ked and he was heavily humping her from behind as they backed me. My heart broke when my mother muttered statements like: ''I love you! I wish I met you first!! You are too sweet!!!'' ''My daughter doesn't deserve you! I love you!! Alfred baby!!! Alfred oooo!!!!'' I screamed so loud. They were scared to death on sighting me. The next time I opened my eyes, I was in the hospital. I was told I passed out. My life is so
miserable right now. I don't know where to start from. My sickness currently is from the mind. Alfred has been coming to beg but the sight of him complicates my problem. I don't ever want to set my eyes on him and my mother again. I feel for our son that will become a product of a broken home. I am so confused. I have begged the doctors for mercy killing but they have refused. I think I am going insane.
The emotional pains are too much for me to bear. Alfred revealed to me via a lengthy email that my mom seduced him long ago while he desperately sought to make friends with her for the sake of our marriage. That's no just reason for him to be sleeping with my own mother. That's a curse. I am so confused. Where do I go from here?

www..com/talk/topic,282008.0.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 7:00am On Jan 30, 2016
Egbon @lalasticlacla if na the post you want come take amcheesycheesy
Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by Imortal001: 7:04am On Jan 30, 2016
Konji ma hold mama.. abi you no believe?
Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by balash(m): 7:05am On Jan 30, 2016
I don't know what to Say about this one, but my mom or my wife mom can't stay in my house permanently except they come visiting.

Thank God u said Akwa ibom man, they are known to be very active in sex male and females, but I think lately there active hormones are turning them to Animals... (Let the bashing comes forth) Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by Asaib(f): 7:12am On Jan 30, 2016
So pity short of words
Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by whirlwind7(m): 7:14am On Jan 30, 2016
Believe this cooked up bullshyte, and you would believe anything.

They lived in a flat, yet she had to climb a staircase from the living room (where her son was asleep on the sofa) to get to the bedroom.
That scenario described what probably is a duplex, yet she mentioned they lived in a flat such that her gossipy neighbor in the opposite flat to hers can overhear them.
What flat has a staircase from the living room to the bedroom?

26 Likes

Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by vickoozy(m): 7:18am On Jan 30, 2016
k
Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by balash(m): 7:23am On Jan 30, 2016
whirlwind7:

They lived in a flat, yet she had to climb a staircase from the living room (where her son was asleep on the sofa) to get to the bedroom.
The scenario described what could probably be a duplex, yet she mentioned they lived in a flat such that her gossipy neighbor in the next flat to hers can overhear them.

What has flat/duplex got to do with her claims? When I say I use blackberry phone and complains they don't have radio on blackberry? Must I have to say the make of blackberry? We stay in a flat! Staircase or not the atrocities has been done. Stop judging blindly everytime this sort of thing happen alot. Sex they say is evil itself. Beleive with brains

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by xreal: 7:29am On Jan 30, 2016
Alfred is eventually loved by anyone that got misunderstanding with him.

I think I've seen this movie several times before.
A typical Nigerian movie, it's marketed by Obaino Fims and Records; 4 Edidi Lane, Idumota, Lagos..

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by KINGwax007(m): 7:30am On Jan 30, 2016
Join in the mix...party is awesome!
grin
Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by orisa37: 7:37am On Jan 30, 2016
Pray for her and yourself that you may not inherit her uncontrollable emotions.
Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by bobogee007(m): 7:43am On Jan 30, 2016
Help me wish my bae Happy birthday

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by cruzita(f): 7:46am On Jan 30, 2016
grin Alfred oooo

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by resty4(m): 7:49am On Jan 30, 2016
Could ds b real!
Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by mejai(m): 7:51am On Jan 30, 2016
why always Dogg.y style when caught? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by Dhotseal(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2016
whirlwind7:

That scenario described what probably is a duplex, yet she mentioned they lived in a flat such that her gossipy neighbor in the opposite flat to hers can overhear them.

Have u been to 1004 Flats in Victoria Island?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by skywalker240(m): 8:08am On Jan 30, 2016
whirlwind7:

Abegii no mind dem jaaarre rubbish novel

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by windud: 8:30am On Jan 30, 2016
OP are u gay? how did u get a son when u appear to be a man? See ur other post at https://www.nairaland.com/2633834/should-tell-brother-fiancee-prostitute

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by Luxiana19(f): 8:50am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by CertifiedFreak(m): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2016
If this scenario does happen at the rate peeps on nairaland do post, there should be a dearth of mother in laws in our society right now.
Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by Ibroboss(m): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2016
Settle the issue with your hubby,relocate your momma to a very far state like jos and continue your life with your hubby and am damn sure its gonna be your turn moaning grin
Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by 9jaBloke: 9:54am On Jan 30, 2016
I don watch dis film, just that iv forgotten the title.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 30, 2016
I didn't believe I was about to...................

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 30, 2016
This film will have part 2 and am sure the actor will die

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by Steffy2015(f): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2016
Yeye story

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by kayodeadeniji2(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dhotseal:

Have u been to 1004 Flats in Victoria Island?

1004 flats are not built with staircase that takes you from the living room to the bedroom. Thus, anything of that nature could either be terrace or duplex. I think the dude with that brilliant observation has a point.
(I stand to be corrected)

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by chesterlee(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
This tragedy should be in the NairaWood section...

Stories that touches the heart. grin

If you Believe this...then you can believe Buhari!

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by Fourwinds: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:
grin Alfred oooo
result of humping from behind
Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by Fourwinds: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
Steffy2015:
Yeye story
Alfred baby!! Alfred ooo
Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by amacastel: 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
I feel sorry for the Op for PPLE thinking is a movie is not,such things happen ,
U must forgive them both I understand they are the 2most impt pple in ur life, u feel betrayed but lemme tell u ur greatest enemy is ur mum she can poison u if she has the opportunity, thank God u know abt their excapede. She will must leave ur house asap, don't have anything to do with her, for ur husband forgive, don't leave ur marriage because of a devilish mother that's her prayer for u. Shame her cos she is a witch hold ur home the gud lord will give u strength to bear this painful situation. Pls don't leave ur home cos if u do u will go to ur father's house to met the devilish witch that call her self ur mum she will compound in ur pain, employ a male nanny of course with this incidence ur husband don't have a say in deciding wot happens in the house u are sorely in charge of dictating wot happens in ur home till death do u and him part. Pls keep that incidence a secret cos every family has it's own secret. May the Good lord be ur strength and guide, pls don't commit suicide ur mum and ur randy husband don't worth it rather make them ur slave as long as u want. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband by Mcbussy(m): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
bobogee007:
Help me wish my bae Happy birthday

Gimme her number lemme help you. smiley cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Childhood Habits That Affect Your Relationship Now / HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies / If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.