Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. (43897 Views)

Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by joebases(m): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
Does the one year experience stated above in anyway make corpers eligible?
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by shemite: 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
Just got a mail from total that my application is under review and that they will contact me within the next 105days, seems one will have to wait a long time ooo
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by ZUBIZUBI: 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
profeoo:
I have applied successfully.

I hope they respond to this year's application not like last year own that I did not know what happened

I got this message two days after I applied I can't tell exactly where this places me:

Dear ***,

Thank for your speculative application.

Your data will remain in our system for a period of twelve months. If we are interested in your profile, we will contact you.

Please note that priority is given to applications sent for specific vacancies. Therefore, we recommend that you apply directly to specific vacancies that interest you.

You can also create a Job Alert to be informed as soon as a new vacancy that meets your requirements, is published.

Thank you for your interest in Total.

Best regards,
Recruitment Department
TOTAL
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by Lilimax(f): 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
DgRaNdShErifF:

T0T0 oil or Total oil and gas, or whatever you call yourself, "go and die".

Playing with the hearts of young graduates since 2013. sad
Not true!
My younger brother did the test some years back and passed.
He is currently working with them in V.I Lagos smiley
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by goldstarpamela(f): 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2016
Pls anybody knows any recruitment agency in Abuja?? I relocated a month ago after I lost my job. Bored and tired of being idle already. None of the places I submitted my cv has called yet. @goldstarpamela@yahoo.com, my email address for those that'll genuinely want to be of help, I really want to get busy again
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by ufemia23(f): 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
Pls how do I apply for this, I opened that link and I was told to log in with my account. When I did I didn't see anything like any job application link.
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by okonkwo44: 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
Frankaka8:
definately.

What of geography and metereology?
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
Please how is this ad a genuine one...

The reply from total as a 'speculative application ' gives cause for concern...

How will they call it such when this vacancy states it's a graduate trainee programme? This really beats me though cos I'm kinda concerned or is this how it goes really?

Speculative is not pointing to any specific opening and they saying they'd be keeping our data in the system for a year pending when a vacancy that suits it opens up only goes further to explain this.

Save, I don't know or understand ooo someone kindly explain abeg, else let the real link that leads to the application for the total 2016 graduate trainee be brought to the knowledge of all.....

My honest opinion!!!

1 Like

Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by peleson: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
I will iiwi
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by Collineno: 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
dazzle101:
Please how is this ad a genuine one...

The reply from total as a 'speculative application ' gives cause for concern...

How will they call it such when this vacancy states it's a graduate trainee programme? This really beats me though cos I'm kinda concerned or is this how it goes really?

Speculative is not pointing to any specific opening and they saying they'd be keeping our data in the system for a year pending when a vacancy that suits it opens up only goes further to explain this.

Save, I don't know or understand ooo someone kindly explain abeg, else let the real link that leads to the application for the total 2016 graduate trainee be brought to the knowledge of all.....

My honest opinion!!!

. You have applied for unsolicitated application. Kindly search for the job position on their career page and when the AMO program pops out, you click on apply and there you go.
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
Collineno:
. You have applied for unsolicitated application. Kindly search for the job position on their career page and when the AMO program pops out, you click on apply and there you go.

Thanks sooo much dear!

Lemme get back to it...
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by Frankaka8(m): 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
ufemia23:
Pls how do I apply for this, I opened that link and I was told to log in with my account. When I did I didn't see anything like any job application link.
browse with Google Chrome launcher
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by EazyMoh(m): 12:01am On Feb 04, 2016
DgRaNdShErifF:

T0T0 oil or Total oil and gas, or whatever you call yourself, "go and die".

Playing with the hearts of young graduates since 2013. sad
Actually Total is very reliable, so long you are qualified. They were paying me 150k annually during my undergrad days. But get ready their aptitude test no be beans.
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by ogzille(m): 2:12am On Feb 04, 2016
This advert is not for Nigerians.

Find full advert below before it was edited:

Are you a young graduate and seeking for a rewarding professional international working experience? Through our Young Graduate Program AMO, we offer you an 18 months opportunity in our subsidiaries, within the Africa Middle East, to discover one of our three main business lines (commercial , finance, technical). Within the framework of our diversity policy, the Young Graduate Program aims at improving the representation of the young graduates (Bac+5 having less than a year's work experience after graduation) of African or the Middle East origin within our subsidiaries in this region.

- Sénégal / Juriste recouvrement contentieux : https://careers.total.com/front/fr_FR/web/guest/fiche-offre/-/offrePortlet/detail/10058819/CDD
- Sénégal / Ingénieur projets : construction réseau : https://careers.total.com/front/fr_FR/web/guest/fiche-offre/-/offrePortlet/detail/10058818/CDD
- Sénégal / Ingénieur projets : études, suivi travaux, maintenance : https://careers.total.com/front/fr_FR/web/guest/fiche-offre/-/offrePortlet/detail/10058817/CDD
- Liberia / Finance Assistant : https://careers.total.com/front/fr_FR/web/guest/fiche-offre/-/offrePortlet/detail/10058600/CDD
- Burkina Faso / Assistant Contrôleur de gestion : https://careers.total.com/front/fr_FR/web/guest/fiche-offre/-/offrePortlet/detail/10058599/CDD
- Burkina Faso / Ingénieur construction et maintenance : https://careers.total.com/front/fr_FR/web/guest/fiche-offre/-/offrePortlet/detail/10058598/CDD
- Mayotte / Inspecteur commercial réseau et diversification : https://careers.total.com/front/fr_FR/web/guest/fiche-offre/-/offrePortlet/detail/10058498/CDD
- Mayotte / Inspecteur commerce général et communication : https://careers.total.com/front/fr_FR/web/guest/fiche-offre/-/offrePortlet/detail/10058325/CDD
- Congo Brazzaville / Inspecteur commerce général lubrifiants : https://careers.total.com/front/fr_FR/web/guest/fiche-offre/-/offrePortlet/detail/10058329/CDD
- Congo Brazzaville / Responsable de dépôt mines : https://careers.total.com/front/fr_FR/web/guest/fiche-offre/-/offrePortlet/detail/10058326/CDD
- La Réunion / Responsable Travaux : https://careers.total.com/front/fr_FR/web/guest/fiche-offre/-/offrePortlet/detail/10058852/CDD

You can also submit an open application on the "apply now" button.

Required skills

Education
- A bachelors graduate, with technical, business or finance backgrounds
- Be fluent in French and / or English

Experience
Programme destiné aux jeunes diplômés avec moins d'un an d'expérience professionnelle post diplôme
This program is dedicated to graduates with less than one year post graduate experience

Skills
- Be geographically mobile
- Have the right Total attitude attributes, being innovative, easily adaptable to different environments, flexible, open minded and a good team player

https://careers2014.total.com/front/en_US/web/guest/fiche-offre/-/offrePortlet/detail/10057567/Fixed-term

If you need jobs for Nigerians, use www.myjobmag.com
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by ogzille2: 2:17am On Feb 04, 2016
Deleted post as the previous has been displayed by Admin
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by lonelydora: 5:17am On Feb 04, 2016
All these are to make the government think they are helping the masses. After this, you want hear anything again.

But shaa, you guys can apply.
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by ighodalonosa(m): 6:24am On Feb 04, 2016
shemite:
Just got a mail from total that my application is under review and that they will contact me within the next 105days, seems one will have to wait a long time ooo

What position did you apply for and how did you do it. Ours was speculative and it is giving us concern.
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by NmaDelores: 7:29am On Feb 04, 2016
Pls..for those that have applied successfully..how did you fill in the Date of Birth box..i filled in my date of birth and its saying something else
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by mayoadegbola(m): 9:41am On Feb 04, 2016
NmaDelores:
Pls..for those that have applied successfully..how did you fill in the Date of Birth box..i filled in my date of birth and its saying something else

Day/Month/Year
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by Chrixtopha(m): 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
please someone should help me direct on how to complete the registration as the option that asked to ''give the salary expectation;; keeps showing me this ''error.candidat.remunActuelle
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by Catalyst4eva(m): 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
Thanks
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by Valmesk(m): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chrixtopha:
please someone should help me direct on how to complete the registration as the option that asked to ''give the salary expectation;; keeps showing me this ''error.candidat.remunActuelle
Convert your naira salary expectation to its dollar value,also ensure that the figure is approximated to the nearest whole number.decimal is not allowed.
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by noceedy4real: 11:58am On Feb 05, 2016
Collineno:

I don't tink its working I tried submitting.,., it says "portlet temporarily unavailable"... Like so many times
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by vykta: 10:47am On Feb 11, 2016
#Following
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by Valmesk(m): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2016
goldstarpamela:
Pls anybody knows any recruitment agency in Abuja?? I relocated a month ago after I lost my job. Bored and tired of being idle already. None of the places I submitted my cv has called yet. @goldstarpamela@yahoo.com, my email address for those that'll genuinely want to be of help, I really want to get busy again
Send ur cv to abuja@workforcegroup.com
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by AirmirthDY(f): 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
I applied last week and I got a reply from them that they will get back to me in 12months time... I was like "Thunder fire you"
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by itunu8(f): 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
Chrixtopha:

Remove the comma.. Jst type d numbers.. Also dont use currency strings
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by obymeek: 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
I'm new here and need help. I received an interview invitation from P-Integrated Services on the Sunday 6th March 2016 that I had interview with them on Monday 7th march 2016, though I didn't go since I didn't remember applying for any job vacancy with them but I still would like to know if they are genuine as I'm also aware some organisations make use of Human Resource Firm for their recruitment. Please anyone with useful information should let me know...
Re: Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. by obymeek: 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
I'm new here and need help. I received an interview invitation from P-Integrated Services Port Harcourt on the Sunday 6th March 2016 that I had interview with them on Monday 7th march 2016, though I didn't go since I didn't remember applying for any job vacancy with them but I still would like to know if they are genuine as I'm also aware some organisations make use of Human Resource Firm for their recruitment. Please anyone with useful information should let me know...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please I Got This Mail And Text 10mins Ago and another mail 2mins ago... / Made Hills Solution / What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.