Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,150 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Dear Christains Allah Is Another Name For God "New Testament" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Christains Allah Is Another Name For God "New Testament" (936 Views)

Difference Between Working For God And Working For Church / Lady Without Legs Backs Her Baby, Leads A Praise Session For God. Pics Go Viral / A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Christains Allah Is Another Name For God "New Testament" by Bakrabas: 10:04am On Jan 30, 2016
Only the genius learned christains know that Allah is another name for God.by going through the new testament pocket bible, under the language page.john 3:16 was translated into 26 language in that N.T among which was arabic langugage.the name Allah was writtien boldly in arabic which means God.Christians can't we reason to that,that Allah Is God.
Re: Dear Christains Allah Is Another Name For God "New Testament" by F00028: 10:37am On Jan 30, 2016
not only that:

Re: Dear Christains Allah Is Another Name For God "New Testament" by truthman2012(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bakrabas:
Only the genius learned christains know that Allah is another name for God.by going through the new testament pocket bible, under the language page.john 3:16 was translated into 26 language in that N.T among which was arabic langugage.the name Allah was writtien boldly in arabic which means God.Christians can't we reason to that,that Allah Is God.

The Arabs call whatever they worship God (Quran 6:136). There was a particular idol in kaaba named allahh which was the head of the 360 idols. That allahh was the idol they worshiped in Muhammad's family, hence his father's name was Abdullai, meaning servant of allahh. The allahh they served as idolaters was an idol. Muhammad's fathers were idol worshipers and their idol was allahh. So when the Arab Christians call Allah, it is because they have no other name for God but the fact remains the God the Arab Christians refer to is not the islamic allahh muslims refer to.
Re: Dear Christains Allah Is Another Name For God "New Testament" by jcross19: 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
truthman2012:

The Arabs call whatever they worship God (Quran 6:136). There was a particular idol in kaaba named allahh which was the head of the 360 idols. That allahh was the idol they worshiped in Muhammad's family, hence his father's name was Abdullai, meaning servant of allahh. The allahh they served as idolaters was an idol. Muhammad's fathers were idol worshipers and their idol was allahh. So when the Arab Christians call Allah, it is because they have no other name for God but the fact remains the God the Arab Christians refer to is not the islamic allahh muslims refer to.
let me coach op ; illah of arab = EL of hebrew which mean God and illah and allah are not the same to confirm it check these words :jibr(IL)=gabria(EL),isma(IL)=ishma(EL) so compare it to abdulallah why not abdulil?.

1 Like

Re: Dear Christains Allah Is Another Name For God "New Testament" by analice107: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bakrabas:
Yea right. Allah is the Christian God indeed. Since he is the Christian God, I have questions.
Why are you muslims not praying in the name of Yahweh?

2. Are you now accepting that Jesus is the son of allah? because the Christian God called Jesus His son.

3. Are now saying that Muhammed is indeed a false prophet? because the Christian God said, 'And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached then the end shall come' He didn't tell us to expect another gospel.

4. How do we reconcile the message of Angel Gabriel of the Bible with that of Jibril? One of the Angels is an impostor, which is it? The one who came first or the one who came second with a different message?
5. Are you accepting that Allah had sex with Mary to have Jesus?

Sweetie, your Allah is a blood thirsty demon, and Muhammed is his apostle. At least Christ warned us about him, and we see clearly the traits Christ's told us to watch out for?
Which other religion in the world is killing Christ's followers?

1 Like

Re: Dear Christains Allah Is Another Name For God "New Testament" by Bakrabas: 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=analice107 post=42466569]
Yea right. Allah is the Christian God indeed. Since he is the Christian God, I have questions.
Why are you muslims not praying in the name of Yahweh?

2. Are you now accepting that Jesus is the son of allah? because the Christian God called Jesus His son.

3. Are now saying that Muhammed is indeed a false prophet? because the Christian God said, 'And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached then the end shall come' He didn't tell us to expect another gospel.

4. How do we reconcile the message of Angel Gabriel of the Bible with that of Jibril? One of the Angels is an impostor, which is it? The one who came first or the one who came second with a different message?
5. Are you accepting that Allah had sex with Mary to have Jesus?

definately you don't read bible,Islam Is The only religion that fulfil that cos throughout the islam pray with arabic
the bible says"i will change the language of the world so that they can worship God with one language"
Re: Dear Christains Allah Is Another Name For God "New Testament" by Bakrabas: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
truthman2012:

write that your allahh in arabic lets see.we have words with the same pronunciation diff meaning
Re: Dear Christains Allah Is Another Name For God "New Testament" by analice107: 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=Bakrabas post=42469882][/quote]
You didn't answer even one of my questions.
No, I don't read my Bible, but you do. Since you do read my Bible, did you come by the verse where God shouted out from heaven to the hearing of those present

"This is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased".

Did you see it? Did Allah make that declaration? If Allah didn't make that declaration, then Allah is not Yahweh. Pls get a life.
Re: Dear Christains Allah Is Another Name For God "New Testament" by analice107: 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=Bakrabas post=42469882][/quote]

You didn't answer even one of my questions.
No, I don't read my Bible, but you do. Since you do read my Bible, did you come by the verse where God shouted out from heaven to the hearing of those present

"This is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased".

Did you see it? Did Allah make that declaration? If Allah didn't make that declaration, then Allah is not Yahweh. Pls get a life.

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance From Captivity / This Got Me Thinking (picture) / Pastor E.a. Adeboye Of Rccg Speaks On Make-up, Jewellery, Wigs & Bleached Hair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.