Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,435 members, 7,801,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? (5571 Views)

Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you? / Does VAGINA SIZE Matter To MEN ??? / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by DaveHert(m): 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahaha....

wiLdFLam my guy! bros come see waiting ur guy dey see here oh..

see hypocrisy at the highest level... I just don't want to go in to this Sha!

babe I like average height girls but short once are no go area for me... I can't even stand there sight

Babe? Lolz in case u missed the little m besides my name, am a dude , and as for ur remark, I do hope they can stand ur site because u r being very rude to them, I for one don't care for sh*t like that, if I like someone height won't hold me back.
Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by Maxi112: 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
DaveHert:

Babe? Lolz in case u missed the little m besides my name, am a dude , and as for ur remark, I do hope they can stand ur site because u r being very rude to them, I for one don't care for shit like that, if I like someone height won't hold me back.
my guy... height dey type by type...

when I ralk abt short girls... take aki and pawpaw as an example... those are d type of heights I ment

honestly speaking... I can't stand them
Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by DaveHert(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
Maxi112:
my guy... height dey type by type...

when I ralk abt short girls... take aki and pawpaw as an example... those are d type of heights I ment

honestly speaking... I can't stand them

Ohhhhh!!! I don't count that one as being short, they r simply little men (and that's my polite way of saying midgets), but now I get ur point, u can't marry a midget, lolz very few people would do.
Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by Maxi112: 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
DaveHert:

Ohhhhh!!! I don't count that one as being short, they r simply little men (and that's my polite way of saying midgets), but now I get ur point, u can't marry a midget, lolz very few people would do.
oh u can see for ur self....when I mean short! That is what I ment
Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by jashar(f): 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin

Me that I'm kukuma short before, I no want tall ooo.
So, yeah; height matters.
Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by pbs4real(m): 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
grad2012:
am not tall just average in height.
i mean u and lionel messi,who's taller?tongue
Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by Glo4issy(f): 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
I love it when I raise my head to talk to a guy,been tall alone can make me give u attention when saying rubbish
Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 02, 2016
Maxi112:
UGH... SOMEBODY IS HEART BROKEN!

DONT WORRY DEAR! U R NOT D ONLY SHORT GIRL ON EARTH...

JUST PRAY FOR MORE HEIGHT OK

Darling, m' not a person with a low self esteem. I don't pray for more height cos m' happy d way I am. Besides it was a huge mistake quoting u. I don't want to have a something to do with a person with ur mentality. I despise them
Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by CaptainRahl(m): 7:56am On Feb 02, 2016
refiner:
yea....love tall dudes....my fiancé must be tall!

are u tall?

1 Like

Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by Maxi112: 8:48am On Feb 02, 2016
lovelygurl:

Darling, m' not a person with a low self esteem. I don't pray for more height cos m' happy d way I am. Besides it was a huge mistake quoting u. I don't want to have a something to do with a person with ur mentality. I despise them
but sorry to disappoint u.... U r of no use to me, why would I want to do something with a dwarf like u, oh no!

people like u r not welcomed around me, cause I hate dwarfs with passion and people like u are making me hate them d more

anyway... good morning

1 Like

Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by Maxi112: 8:51am On Feb 02, 2016
SHORT GIRLS SHOULD GO FOR SHORT GUYS WHILE

TALL GUYS GO FOR TALL GIRLS

MY OPINION THO

1 Like

Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by grad2012(f): 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
pbs4real:
i mean u and lionel messi,who's taller?tongue
embarassed am not talking to u again.
Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by pbs4real(m): 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
grad2012:
embarassed am not talking to u again.
oya sowie nah,i knw u tallercheesy dnt let us quarrel nah,u knw thats wot this NL galz wantundecided they wil snatch me away oohcheesy
Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by Sochimaobim(m): 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
grad2012:
Well I kind off luv guys taller dan me,I just luv dat baby feeling when your man can carry you like a baby lols.
Babe u package for back. My type. Only that carrying u like a 'baby' will be like weight lifting.

1 Like

Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by Rukkydelta(f): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
vicraven:
you might die single miss! and what if he likes his fiancee beautiful??
I just spot a short dude
Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by Rukkydelta(f): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Height matters o. Team #tall guys# cheesy
Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by coolh3ad(m): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
refiner:
yea....love tall dudes....my fiancé must be tall!

Huh?...what of Boyfriends, Flings and bedmates?
Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by refiner(f): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolh3ad:

Huh?...what of Boyfriends, Flings and bedmates?
sorry dude...I don't keep all dat!
Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
Maxi112:
but sorry to disappoint u.... U r of no use to me, why would I want to do something with a dwarf like u, oh no!

people like u r not welcomed around me, cause I hate dwarfs with passion and people like u are making me hate them d more

anyway... good morning

Eiyah, so u r not only stupid but also foolish. I mean u don't even know d difference of being short and being a dwarf. Now that's really really pathetic
Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
grin
Maxi112:
UGH... SOMEBODY IS HEART BROKEN!

DONT WORRY DEAR! U R NOT D ONLY SHORT GIRL ON EARTH...

JUST PRAY FOR MORE HEIGHT OK
Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
It matters a lot
Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by Maxi112: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
lovelygurl:

Eiyah, so u r not only stupid but also foolish. I mean u don't even know d difference of being short and being a dwarf. Now that's really really pathetic
mumu! U still dey carry my matter for head like gala... U go soon old

what else can I say! short girls r a big turn off to me...

if u don't like that go hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by Maxi112: 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
ellacute45:
grin
the babe no want make I rest for saying my mind...

1 Like

Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
See you see your wahala grin grin grin
Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
See you see wahala
Maxi112:
the babe no want make I rest for saying my mind...
Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by Maxi112: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
ellacute45:
See you see wahala
lolz! babe no mind me oh! to fine trouble dey hungry me...
Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by abimic(m): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Short people meeting their suitors could be really challenging esp for the ladies while for the guys, money could turn all these around. I really don't do short even though I prefer myself taller than my lady but lately I prefer tall and chubby ladies! As Slim and short are turn off for me. Complementing things!

1 Like

Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by abimic(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Glo4issy:
I love it when I raise my head to talk to a guy,been tall alone can make me give u attention when saying rubbish
Heheheh, like seriously!!?? Tall, ugly and saying rubbish!? U would give the person full attention... Your type are rare grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Maxi112:
mumu! U still dey carry my matter for head like gala... U go soon old

what else can I say! short girls r a big turn off to me..

if u don't like that go hug transformer

That's what u should have said instead of showing d whole world how stupid u r by saying short girls r wicked. As if height has to do with character smhhhhh.
Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by Khan1993: 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
grad2012:
Well I kind off luv guys taller dan me,I just luv dat baby feeling when your man can carry you like a baby lols.
who says tall guys are stronger. U neva jam short ibo boys b4. Dem carry u and even toss you in the air. Where my ibo guys them.
Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by Maxi112: 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
lovelygurl:

That's what u should have said instead of showing d whole world how stupid u r by saying short girls r wicked. As if height has to do with character smhhhhh.
am i the one that ask u to be short, why can't u take ur matter to ur parents..... for carying out loud!

babe give me peace na, na me say make u short, don't I have d right to air my opinion? Abi u won fuse me to like short girls? don't u get it.. "I'm allergic to short girl"

people like u makes me hate them d more...
let me be, don't confuse me to like u.... I HATE SHORT GIRLS... NOT EVEN DWARF LIKE U CAUSE I CANT STAND UR SIGHT

2 Likes

Re: Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Maxi112:
am i the one that ask u to be short, why can't u take ur matter to ur parents..... for carying out loud!

babe give me peace na, na me say make u short, don't I have d right to air my opinion? Abi u won fuse me to like short girls? don't u get it.. "I'm allergic to short girl"

people like u makes me hate them d more...
let me be, don't confuse me to like u.... I HATE SHORT GIRLS... NOT EVEN DWARF LIKE U CAUSE I CANT STAND UR SIGHT

First when will u get this into ur thick skull, m' OK with being short
2nd of course u r free to ur opinion
3rd if u don't like short girls, fine
4th it's not ur opinion m' talking about

IT IS UR MENTALITY ND STUPIDITY

A PERSON'S HEIGHT HAST NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS OR HER CHARACTER

For example u. Should I say all average and tallguys r foolish only cos YOU r a fool?

Nope, cos there r very smart average and tall guys out there
Now that I have broken it down so people with a very low IQ like u will understand , will u pls stop quoting

Thanks in advance though I doubt u will understand, as in u r not really d most intelligent person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fun Thread:among This Ladies Who Will U Save If A House They Live In Is On Fire? / She Was Sleeping When He Peeped Inside Her Skirt And Touched The... (pics) / Guys Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.