Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

what is going on with the likes of Ramsey,genevieve,and so on - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / what is going on with the likes of Ramsey,genevieve,and so on (2060 Views)

Why Nigerians Are The Reason The Likes Of Davido And Olamide Sing Trash / [photos] See Rita Dominic, Mercy Aigbe, Genevieve And Others At The AMVCA 2016 / Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what is going on with the likes of Ramsey,genevieve,and so on by marian(f): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2005
is every one not tired of this new faces,i really need to see the old faces,what do y'all think.
Re: what is going on with the likes of Ramsey,genevieve,and so on by queen2(f): 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2005
U mean ramsey n genvieve are new to the industry?
Re: what is going on with the likes of Ramsey,genevieve,and so on by da808cutie(f): 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2005
i think she means the new faces aren't helping much n she misses the old ones
Re: what is going on with the likes of Ramsey,genevieve,and so on by spikedcylinder: 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2008
huh?

[s]
Actually, I'm so bored, I went to resurrect the very first thread in this section[/s]. grin
Re: what is going on with the likes of Ramsey,genevieve,and so on by okwabayi(m): 7:59am On Oct 16, 2018
Let the newbies shine, abeg. Those old folks have little or nothing to contribute. Only a few of them have improved in their craft, the rest keep acting the same way they did since 1994.

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Behind Wizkid And (E.M.E)- Banky W. Break Up / More Photos From Sharon Adeleke's Traditional Wedding. / African China Proposes To Erhabor-emokpae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.