Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,305 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Good Investment Advice Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Good Investment Advice Needed (1317 Views)

Please Who Can Offer Her Best Investment Advice? / Bitcoin Investment Advice For Digital Coin Lovers / I Need Investment Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Investment Advice Needed by salvation77177: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2016
Please, can anyone in the house help me with a profitable business or business idea that I can invest my money in? I have just lost my job due to the current economic depression in the country.
I have been able to save N3.5M and would need a mature and experience contributions/advice on any lucrative business to do.
Thank you all.
Re: Good Investment Advice Needed by investigator007: 11:31am On Jan 30, 2016
salvation77177:
Please, can anyone in the house help me with a profitable business or business idea that I can invest my money in? I have just lost my job due to the current economic depression in the country.
I have been able to save N3.5M and would need a mature and experience contributions/advice on any lucrative business to do.
Thank you all.

you need business you can do on your own or you want partnership or you want biz you will invest in and the you get constant income/profit monthly? Which do you want?
Re: Good Investment Advice Needed by pafra(m): 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
following
Re: Good Investment Advice Needed by Donald3d(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
salvation77177:
Thank you all.
what skills do you have,what do you love doing.its not just about the business,if we suggest business ideas and its not what you love doing and its not what you have passion for the tendency of you failing is huge,so talk to us.

1 Like

Re: Good Investment Advice Needed by Joe4lv(m): 7:07am On Jan 31, 2016
Invest in cryptocurrency with a fraction of that cash and you will be a happy man.

Pm me your whatsapp number let me help you out.

CNN reports that China as a country wants to start their own cryptocurrency.

Just a fraction and you do other business with the remaining part of the cash.

That aside, you can do car wash biz in good locations and earn big from it.
Re: Good Investment Advice Needed by Rachie83: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2016
We recently got an LPO frm one of d top feedmill companies in Nigeria to supply abt 500tonnes of dry white maize but cash has been our constraint if u can team up with us then we can all smile home which will become a regular business.My contact if interested 08057075864
Re: Good Investment Advice Needed by georgesegun87: 11:57am On Jan 31, 2016
I can help you out.. Add me on whatapp
Re: Good Investment Advice Needed by georgesegun87: 11:58am On Jan 31, 2016
07069302921 dat my whatapp number
Re: Good Investment Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Beware of people dropping their numbers, you are likely to get scammed

4 Likes

Re: Good Investment Advice Needed by Jababy3135(m): 11:25am On Feb 01, 2016
Make 5% Monthly And 10% Principal Repayment Monthly On A Tangible Biz
In the world today, there are two sectors that can never run out of business: Transportation and Construction. In addition, these two sectors generate funds on a daily basis especially in densely populated areas like Lagos State, there is no want for customers rather than the need for more supply of commercial buses and trucks.

Dacap Global Resources, a registered company, is giving investors the opportunity to cruise in the passengers seat and reap the profit of such a rapid growing sector while bearing no risk at all.

These sectors just like the oil and gas sectors are the most lucrative in terms of funds but require the most care and attention in terms of maintenance and operations. Continue for more details after the cut...

Just as most multinational oil and gas companies have adopted the safest means of operation and maintenance, we in Dacap Global Resources have adopted the most efficient and safest way in the transportation and construction sector as well. Based on experience and in-depth knowledge of the business we have tackled the so-called Goliath challenges in the sector by adopting high maintenance and servicing operations as well as trustworthy and well known drivers with modern tracking devices.

We are offering our investors 5% return on investment (ROI) monthly profiting using two plans yielding 50% in 10 months (short term) and 90% in 2 years (long term) as shown below.
COMMERCIAL BUS OFFER: Investment range(N): Btw 300k-800k
Duration of offer: 10 months
Monthly profiting: 5% ROI
Total profiting: 50% profit

DUMP TRUCK OFFER: Investment range(N): 800k- 5M Duration of offer: 15mnths- 2yrs
Monthly profiting: 5% ROI
Total profiting: 60%-90% profit

For a more detailed proposal or questions please contact:
CALL: 08037728240, 07012347345
EMAIL: chidibassey@yahoo.com
About DACAP GLOBAL RESOURCES

Dacap Global Resources (DGR) is a dynamic company formed by a group of experienced
logistics professionals, leaders in providing specialized business solutions that improve quality productivity and safety. We help customers navigate an increasingly regulated world. Our technical partner is OHILOCK UNIVERSAL LTD.

OFFICE ADDRESS:
Registered office address: 24 Addo Road, Ajah , Lagos.
Operational site address: Ilaje Dump-site by Ilaje B/stop ,Ajah Lagos.
Re: Good Investment Advice Needed by Angelstartups(f): 4:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hello,

Have you visited www.angelstartups.com.ng for professional advice?
Re: Good Investment Advice Needed by Pesuzok(m): 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
OP you have to be careful in the line of business you want to start up, start small and save the rest of your money. Get into a business that you will be involved in directly. Dont give your money to anybody to invest for you.

I have a business plan in the pipeline, when it is available, I might contact you.

Take care
Re: Good Investment Advice Needed by ReppingLocals(f): 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
salvation77177:
Thank you all.

Dear Friends,

Do You Desire To Invest, Get Back To Us Urgently After Reading This!!!

Our core Business is Financial Assets Management. We have long-term viable and profitable Investment with success guarantee.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment Capital is by investing in Currency Exchange Market with no hassle, backed with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

This is a wise counsel you must heed to if you must invest and save for the future. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your Initial Capital back and continue with your available returns accrued.
No risk attached. Fail Proof Investment with hard success blueprints.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise we can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Please I only schedule a meet with serious prospective clients with ready Investment Capital for on the spot investment.

Kind Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

(1) (Reply)

If You Do MMM , This Info. Is For You / Breaking News: How To Unfreeze Your MMM Account. / How To Turn #1000 Into #256000 In As Little As One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.