Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself (40618 Views)

Maheeda Shares Toilet Selfie (Photo) / Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama / Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by NEHLIVE: 11:36am On Jan 30, 2016
Who knew Maheeda bleached? Someone said that You can bleach all your body except one place which is the center of the buttocks. Who agrees? Maheeda said she didn't like her dark skin, so she changed it. See how she explains bleaching her skin below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBKBd4wPt7o/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by INTROVERT(f): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2016
wow

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by Ajibo111(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2016
hoe

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by playtheblues(f): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2016
She looks younger and fresher now but I hate bleaching ooo.

11 Likes

Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by MissKate: 11:49am On Jan 30, 2016
mehn babe its good u bleached o... u no go well at all before!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by cruzita(f): 11:52am On Jan 30, 2016
na her skin not mine.she can do whatever she likes with it

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by Akkord4gov: 11:52am On Jan 30, 2016
MissKate:
mehn babe it good u bleached o... u no go well at all before!

See one of them

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 30, 2016
D
Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by ObiOmaMu: 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
hmm
Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by EHMIR(m): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
She be dudu turn whitecheesy

9 Likes

Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by Walexz02(m): 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
**when a good girl go bleach
** e mean say she no hear wetin pastor dey preach
** kilode ti e n bora cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by nuelzy: 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
she looks good nw
Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by conversant(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
;Dmehn bleeching gud o,bt na wetin come after na be im.it makes the skin too soft that one who bleached cannt be operated upon,and they get old fast.And itz lyk questioning God,So peps why nt support black.#TEAMBLACK :Dmehn bleeching gud o,bt na wetin come after na be im.it makes the skin too soft that one who bleached cannt be operated upon,and they get old fast.And itz lyk questioning God,So peps why nt support black.#TEAMBLACK

4 Likes

Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by titosantana(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
Craxxy girl

I still prefer her old look - ebony beauty.

She look like a dull baby ghost now.

3 Likes

Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by swaggzo(m): 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
WHY THEY MAKE IT LOOK LIKE BLACK MEANS DIRTY?

I DON'T GET IT ANY MORE.. .. BLACK IS A COLOUR JUST LIKE BROWN AND WHITE AND GREY AND CO, IF YOU BLEACH, DON'T THINK YOU STANDING OUT, YOU JUST STANDING FAKE..
PERIOD! undecided

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by swaggzo(m): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
MissKate:
mehn babe its good u bleached o... u no go well at all before!

I HOPE SHE ALSO BLEACHED HER VIGINAH AS WELL
angry

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
hmmn

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by DICKtator: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by peter1994(m): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
wow
finally Before meets after.

At least she is being honest
unlike some ppl here (u all know yourselves) tongue
Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by kekakuz(m): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
You look better my dear
Who be man to judge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by Letsgoandfuck(m): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
fvvkibg her will be a dream wasted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by adimoh99(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
I don't give 0 importance to this fakes... Please next story
Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by distinguished1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
Rashin Hankali
Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by Leochizzy(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
I hope u won't be disappointed on the last day, when God will deny you. because the picture of the creature He created is black not Yellow like this in His data base. think twice swity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by kolykoldy1: 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
Enjoy your light skin while it last....
It's not my problem.
you looks good now though.
Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
Letsgoandfuck:
fvvkibg her will be a dream wasted

Oh shiit

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by Aminat508(f): 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by kennyman2000(m): 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
chai
Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by kay29000(m): 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Interesting. The lady needs some...

4 Likes

Re: Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself by abbaapple: 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
shocked Iranu!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Or Tboss: Who Killed The Cleopatra Look? / Omoni Oboli Had A Flat Tyre At 2am On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Santa Visits Paul Okoye's House This Morning, Takes Adorable Pics With Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.