Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (29110 Views)

Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money / What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by RedCapChief(m): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
I don't like guys who spend money on women

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Bigtoto(f): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
I am pregnant.
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by francizy(m): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
Too many lies mehn, can't point out even one...
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by cybertuns(m): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
ATM machine swallowed my card

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Gkemz: 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
That she doesn't love me any more but gets jealous seeing me with other girls.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by mekstaniac(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE IM DATING

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by ERAKAMUS: 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
embarassedI DON'T DOUBLE DATE.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
[girl sleeping...she drooling]
Me: baby do you love me?
Girl: yes.......*slorps ...i love....uh

I bet she was sleeping!
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Bigtoto(f): 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
She told me she was reading for a test in her room at about 2200hrs (UNIPORT) meanwhile she was somewhere in ımo state trying to find the hotel that she was meant to meet Mr Solo.

Mtchew!!all she could say after I caught her was, 'but we didn't do anything oh ' #smh

8 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Gkemz:
That she doesn't love me any more but gets jealous seeing me with other girls.
Exactly they don't want anything to do with a BF but when they see another chic with their exes they explode with jealousy!

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
The greatest?.....I love you...
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by stelaar(m): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Spent three months trying to see the kitty. Omo every night na so so "pls stop I'm a virgin" cry

My Birthday came...after spending my money to cook rice and bake cake as my gift. Then all her friends left. Na so she grab my john dee... shocked ha'an is this green light

Off pant -green light

Wear rain coat -green light

I got confused and continued.

As i was about to slide in she said wait!!!!!

I have a confession shocked

I was joking I'm NOT a VIRGIN

Hmmmm the anger i use tear dat kpetus that night ehn! angry
After the Next day...neva picked any of her 25 missed call that came in daily

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by dammytosh: 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
"I can never lie to you"

That phrase breaks my heart cos i gt confused why some one will lie that she can never lie to me while lieing

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Commandoabdul(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
She schools at polytechnic of Califonia ;DShe schools at polytechnic of Califonia

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by shumuel(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
'' Am a Virgin'' & ''I don't need your Money'' undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by timguy(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
I don't like sex.
Yimu abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by hyperflex(m): 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
Me after chatting with her for a while and got her laughing and all: so can I get your number? I really wanna look into ur pretty eyes up close
her: I don't give out my number please
Me: But why?
her: its just my policy.

Guys this gurl dey badoo with tongue out and booty pictures. The lie strong but how's always lie until they see the money.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by kenzysmith: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
I don,t go out@night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by busyfishing(m): 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
I have fallen victim to number 5...she bleeped me over. walahi girls are snakes

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by naijaboiy: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Deejavuu:

Lmfao cheesy grin "say God" indeed cheesy grin grin

Dee you wouldn't kill me grin grin
That was my reaction when she told me. grin
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Echelle(m): 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
I'm not a virgin but I'm tite... Whereas it is well.
If u know what I mean...

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by happney65: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
ritababe:
lol, i told him am HIV positive after we return from shopping and he wanted to have his way grin.
the guy give me money join my transport say make I dey go.

Mumu be the guy..I would glady use a condom..Anyway I carry condom about so no need going to go buy it..
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by mckenzieRx: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
One lady told me valentines day is her birthday just to cash out on me. I found out the following year when her facebook birthday wasn't on vals day. I was pissed. shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by MicroIce(m): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
she'll neva av sex, n she dey go guy house everyday 2 sleep ova

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
"I'm so over my ex"
well, she married him 2years later. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by petkoffDrake(m): 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Deejavuu:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Smh
And am planning to have another partner sad
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by alatbaba1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
1. My virginity is my pride.
2. I dnt like sex. I can stay 10yrs without it.
3. I was raped by ur friend.
4. He forced himself on me.
5. I was only testing u, I don't need your money.
6. He is jst a friend.
7. I can date any one. Money is not my problem.
8. My ATM got stock inside an ATM machine.
9. Hope u will allow me to sleep dis night.
10. I hate guys dat love sex.

Sooooo soooo many lies. I can't remember all.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by viktor01(m): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
I Will never stop loving you. lol, I guess she still loves me.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
I don't usually do this,meanwhile the konjas dey echo
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Electronzeez(m): 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
She said she is twenty one , I laugh and even fool her the more , I always think you are 18, 19 I replied .
The mumu laugh believing she had lied successfully . .

Girl is +4 than my age , I saved her number as linux

15 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by petkoffDrake(m): 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
cheesy cool
U girls can lie ehh cry

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by czarr(m): 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
She said and I quote "not every girl is interested in material things..."

I no ask am oooo
Couple of days later.....

"Take me shopping...I want you to buy one red gown for me....only 12000k"

LA buy LA bend...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status / Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read] / Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.