Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,826 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (29105 Views)

Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money / What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Lildrizzle(m): 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
1, I love you. 2, I'm a virgin. 3, I'm pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Elisojonugwa: 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
"I was disvirgin by my uncle at age 11"

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by PunterTim(m): 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
undecided
Hey Pumpkin!
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by kolas88(m): 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
No one can separate us.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
petkoffDrake:

U girls can lie ehh cry
..yeah? thank GOD am a grown assed woman and so are other good women out there smiley
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Deejavuu(f): 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

That was my reaction when she told me. grin

Lool. grin grin

It's funny sha
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
PunterTim:
Hey Pumpkin!
sup hon? kiss
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Achilles2(m): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
That she was disvirgine when she fell from a horse

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by safo99(m): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bigtoto:
She told me she was reading for a test in her room at about 2200hrs (UNIPORT) meanwhile she was somewhere in ımo state trying to find the hotel that she was meant to meet Mr Solo.

Mtchew!!all she could say after I caught her was, 'but we didn't do anything oh ' #smh
Lmao... Dem go do nite vigil for hotel room
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by phensbassey: 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
Cutehector:
I"m in a relationship...

Lol why are dey always deceivn demselves? Phew
pls how did you make your signature blue?
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Cutehector(m): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
phensbassey:
pls how did you make your signature blue?
[color(equal)blue]this text is blue[/color] please change d equal word to d equal symbol. I can't find equal symbol in my keypad
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by missyQween(f): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
czarr:
She said and I quote "not every girl is interested in material things..."

I no ask am oooo
Couple of days later.....

"Take me shopping...I want you to buy one red gown for me....only 12000k"

LA buy LA bend...

hope say u buy am cheesy
czarr:

I no ask am oooo

LA buy LA bend...

hope say u buy am
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
Elisojonugwa:
"I was disvirgin by my uncle at age 11"
grin

My bae once told me dis. Till date, am still thinking

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by gary400(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
A gal told me she loosed her virginity July last year, while am aware that a friend has been doing it since 2014.....

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by gary400(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
A gal told me she loosed her virginity July last year, while am aware that a friend has been doing it since 2014.....and another one told me dat she was forced to sex when she loosed her virginity....they will tell u it's a long story...
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by fishbone11(m): 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
girls can lie sha, this girl told me she was a virgin, when we eventually did it, lo'' & behold it was "Pharaoh's well'. She then told me when I confronted her abt her virginity, she said she stepped into a broken bottle and went for operation....Lol. I just faint.

10 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by seaga: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
...You certainly are used to certain kind of women who do the aforementioned...you need to up your game...sashays outta thread

Another lie...detected

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Sadiqaslk(m): 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
She lie to me that she read Computer Science,doing her Ms at BSU while i found out from her close friend who told me she was a Computer Operator at labour market.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by seaga: 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
czarr:

I no ask am oooo

LA buy LA bend...
The way they use these words 'only and just' interchangeably before the material things. Mehn....

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Ximonak: 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lildrizzle:
1, I love you.
2, I'm a virgin.
3, I'm pregnant.

That I"m pregnant almost made my friend(guy) to abscond from NYSC, if not that we went to do some investigation from his gf friends.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by phensbassey: 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Cutehector:
[color(=)blue]this text is blue[/color] please change d equal word to d equal symbol. I can't find equal symbol in my keypad
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by firstking01(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
petkoffDrake:
She told me that she can die for me... Suddnly a rat ran passed us. She hide behind my back undecided embarassed
grin
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Poseidon000: 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bigtoto:
She told me she was reading for a test in her room at about 2200hrs (UNIPORT) meanwhile she was somewhere in ımo state trying to find the hotel that she was meant to meet Mr Solo.

Mtchew!!all she could say after I caught her was, 'but we didn't do anything oh ' #smh
[size=13pt]
Lol..hehehehe!

Seem lyk you forgot that you're no more on your male moniker.grin

I pity all this niggas crushing on sheds on here.
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by firstking01(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
ritababe:
lol, i told him am HIV positive after we return from shopping and he wanted to have his way grin.
the guy give me money join my transport say make I dey go.
undecided
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by hajjiahmed90(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
ritababe:
lol, i told him am HIV positive after we return from shopping and he wanted to have his way grin.
the guy give me money join my transport say make I dey go.

u cn lie ehn
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
She told me she's a virgin,I tried to confirm and it was as if I fell into a well,I came out bruised grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by lacasera14(m): 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
she has 7 cars, prado on Monday, Lexus on Tuesday, range Rover on Wednesday, Camry on Thursday, G-wagon on Friday, Aston Martin on Saturday and rolls Royce on Sunday.
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by lexaydfg(m): 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dajugba:
1. You're de love of my life. Not knowing I was number three (3) in her maga list.

2. She said she was a virgin and ve never slept with any guy, just only romance from her past relationship. She told me till after wedding before I go see and touch., lol... but I feel astonished how she always insist we should talk about sex. So I assumed her as a tertiary virgin.

2. He's my cousin. She snapped pictures of both having peck and upload it on fb, and wrote my boo. I asked her, she denied it, and said we were just playing. I felt heart broken that moment, just acted I've forgot the whole issue, had to surf for adequate info. Which I later learnt he was her real fiance, after we had disput. Her her attitude speaks much of her personality. Two months later I could not stand associating my self with a flirt and a chronic liar. I told her in as much I care heartedly, I respect peoples relationship and I won't want to date someones girl friend. I feel hurt and I can't pretend to love you anymore it would be wise we go our seperate way cos I can't cheat on you.

my kind of person
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by PunterTim(m): 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
sup hon? kiss
Trying To Fall Back On Your Good Side After The Deed!.
I Didn't Mean It That Way Actually.
You Know,Women Can Be..
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by PunterTim(m): 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
sup hon? kiss
And Do You Actually Sashay!
Re: Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? by buoye1(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
dammytosh:
"I can never lie to you"

That phrase breaks my heart cos i gt confused why some one will lie that she can never lie to me while lieing
This is so funny grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Ex-boyfriend Memes / Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read] / 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.