Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street (36063 Views)

BREAKING: Governor Ikpeazu Wins In Supreme Court, Dedicates Victory To Abians / Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos / What President Buhari Did On His First Day In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by viviangist2: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike on Friday formally dedicated his victory at the Supreme Court to the ordinary people of the state during a "meet the people people victory parade" across the major residential areas of Port Harcourt and Obio/Akpor Local Government Areas.

Greeted by several thousands of residents which included women, youths, children and men, Governor Wike said that the Supreme Court judgment was made possible by votes of the people on April 11 and 12, 2015 and their prayers while the litigation lasted in different courts.

The "meet the people victory parade " was carnival-like as Rivers people sang popular Wike campaign songs as his motorcade drove by. Governor Wike who drove in an open roof Sports Utility Vehicle waived and shook hands with residents, thanking them via the use of a megaphone.

The governor told the people of the state that he will remain committed to their welfare all through his administration. He said that his administration will deliver on all development programmes promised the people.

According to him, the state will be the centre of attraction in this dispensation because of the successes that his administration will record. "I wholeheartedly thank the people of Rivers State for their votes, support and prayers all through this process. We are building a new Rivers State that will benefit all our people.

"You have played your part in this social contract. It is now my turn to continue to deliver. You have already witnessed unprecedented development, but that is just the beginning of our success story. This administration will make Rivers State the reference point of development projects in the country. I remain eternally grateful to you ".

A statement by Simeon Nwakaudu, Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor on Electronic Media noted that Governor Wike was accompanied on the tour by Senator George Sekibo, Senatorial Candidate for PDP in Rivers East Senatorial District, Former Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon Austin Opara and Rivers State PDP chairman, Bro Felix Obuah.

Governor Wike’s meet the people victory parade took him to Borikiri and Diobu in Port Harcourt City. He also traversed Rumuokwuta and Rumuola in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area.
Simeon Nwakaudu,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor,
Electronic Media.
29th January, 2016.

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/wike-dedicates-supreme-court-victory-to-people-of-rivers-state-see-what-he-did-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

13 Likes

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by viviangist2: 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by viviangist2: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2016

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Young03(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Na them matter...
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
Zombies will not like this.....

Politics is local..... Fayose 2015.

Tonyebarcanista
Firefire
Modath
Ajepako
Eleko1

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Firefire(m): 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
SmartChoices:

Tonyebarcan-ista
Firefire
Modath
Ajepako

I am so glad that APC wicked strategy to capture Rivers and Bayelsa failed woefully.

To God be the glory.

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Johnrake69: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
Well... Its celebration time. Your Excellency Chief Nyesom Ezenwo Wike. Please use your good office to advance the general wellbeing of the good people of Rivers. Thank you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by ajebuter(f): 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
SmartChoices:

Tonyebarcanista
Firefire
Modath
Ajepako
Eleko1

Zombies are fed with hatred and will never like this.

Thats why they are called zombies.

Anyway, with this news, most of them are permanent residents of Yaba-left for nervous breakdown.

grin grin

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by id911(m): 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hmmmm see caretaker Governor according to my brothers in the other side. I know mention name o

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Firefire(m): 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
ajebuter:

Zombies are fed with hatred and will never like this.

Thats why they are called zombies.

Anyway, with this news, most of them are permanent residents of Yaba-left for nervous breakdown.

grin grin

cheesy

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by criminalmindz: 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
watch this video, omo see crowd. PDP BELONGS TO RIVER STATE. IF BUHARI AND TINUBU WATCH THIS VIDEO THEY WILL KNOW THAT APC IS DEAD IN RIVERS STATE. SOME APC ZOMBIES WONT LIKE THIS VIDEO, COMPLETE HEART ATTACK FOR APC ZOMBIES. BUHARI AMAECHI IS DECEIVING YOU , APC IS NON EXISTENCE IN RIVERS STATE https://web.facebook.com/cecilia.i.dikibo/videos/10205289036134970/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by osesology(m): 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
Celebration galore. pdp ti takeover. Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by GodpunishBuhari: 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
Okay
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by swindo1(m): 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
some one should help me awt wit a reply to dis msg. God! This baby is cute nd plump...i desire to have her kind wen d time comes
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by McLuhan(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
This is true democracy! Who can tell me that Wike is not popular in PH? Who can say that the people of Rivers State preferred Amaechi and his protege Dakuku to Wike?
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by dannewlife(m): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
He earned it !

2 Likes

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Trailblazer1(m): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin

The joy of victory is unfathomable

Cc: haters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Chigold101(m): 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
This celebration is worth it but Wike & his supporters should know that it is not yet over...

With almost all the house members sacked, Amaechi can still take the state assembly and sack him by way of impeechment...

For now Wike is the LION of River state...and Amaechi has been sidelined the cat... Just for now

1 Like

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by viviangist2: 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
Cc; lalasticlala , obinoscopy grin grin
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by viviangist2: 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
I Can see you @ Obinoscopy .... grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss , Happy weekend
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by cutetopsey(f): 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
Wike leading by example!

That is great!

Check my signature on how to get rid excess tummy fats
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by looseweight: 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
Okk
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by allthingsgood: 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
I dont like wike one bit, especially after he looted ministry of education dry.

But I am waiting for him to do the needful and show that his victory was indeed worth it!
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
The Chosen one!
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by Orikinla(m): 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
The political hysteria of Nigeria.
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by saintkel(m): 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dias a difference between Dakuku's welcome party and dat of Wike, ride on d peoples governor
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by joseph1832(m): 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Firefire:

I am so glad that APC wicked strategy to capture Rivers and Bayelsa failed woefully.

To God be the glory.

But APC collected the grand prize, the federal republic of Nigeria, its ten times better and bigger than Rivers and Bayelsa combined. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by ThePeacemaker(m): 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
See as that woman in the first pics open yansh like say na her sugar daddy angry angry

This one na person mama ooooh
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by henrydadon(m): 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
only a Nigerian politician will do this
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by acunon: 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Congrats sir,welcome on board.
Re: Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street by pretydiva(f): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Enough of wike madness abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Photos Of Top Boko Haram Commanders Killed During Bombardment In Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.