Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Borrowed Money For His Studies, Now He Says I’m Old, Wife Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Borrowed Money For His Studies, Now He Says I’m Old, Wife Tells Court (21755 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / How Can One Recover Borrowed Money From An In-Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Borrowed Money For His Studies, Now He Says I’m Old, Wife Tells Court by Mzjacy(f): 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
ritababe:
lol, the woman self na confirm olodo
How
Re: I Borrowed Money For His Studies, Now He Says I’m Old, Wife Tells Court by BCJAY(f): 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
let her leave him for God to judge
Re: I Borrowed Money For His Studies, Now He Says I’m Old, Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintkel:
Guys let's talk, it has got to stop guys, aren't we tired of cheating?, I just dnt get dis, how can a gal I love now turn to be old woman, when she was suffering for u u never saw dis, now u've got a top job with NNPC and she's not ur class?. Men we r heartless atimes, 4give me but dats d truth
Perharps otumokpo at work already
Re: I Borrowed Money For His Studies, Now He Says I’m Old, Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Borrowed money for someone..... Who does that?
People no dey stand as guarantor again sef
She borrow to sponsor her spouse's education and that was long time
Re: I Borrowed Money For His Studies, Now He Says I’m Old, Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
Aare2050:
eeyah!

that's shit.

anyway, madam. I salute your generosity, you're such a nice woman. God is by your side.

only if I'm able to read all the story I would have know what to recommend. but at the sane time, I think you need to try your generosity on someone else. to know maybe all men are the sane.

so if you don't mind, I need just $4,000 from you.

woman and their pitiable stories.

Seun did the same to lindaikeji, if I lie, ask mankind of naijaloaded.
And you would break her heart as well after giving you that amount
Re: I Borrowed Money For His Studies, Now He Says I’m Old, Wife Tells Court by mickky88: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
then the next thing is for the man back to zero simple useless husband
Re: I Borrowed Money For His Studies, Now He Says I’m Old, Wife Tells Court by Jacko01: 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Very sad story.... Hopeless man..... Money came and you forgot ur humble beginnings
Re: I Borrowed Money For His Studies, Now He Says I’m Old, Wife Tells Court by Kulas: 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
Wicked man indeed if what this woman said is true,if the woman can harm him,let she find a way and do so,since the useless man now delight joy in young pus.sy and taking urs as old one.
Re: I Borrowed Money For His Studies, Now He Says I’m Old, Wife Tells Court by playtheblues(f): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
You should have used the borrowed money for your own studiesm

Stop loving blindly.

Don't mind him, you are not old. Take good care of yourself n worry less, exercise and you will look fresher than his youngest girlfriend.
Re: I Borrowed Money For His Studies, Now He Says I’m Old, Wife Tells Court by baby124: 12:20am On Jan 31, 2016
Lmao. You de fry plantain and akara. You see money borrow, you rather decided to use it to play mother and father to a MAN. Ok ma, carry your cross.
Re: I Borrowed Money For His Studies, Now He Says I’m Old, Wife Tells Court by gbodimowo(m): 4:17am On Jan 31, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Borrowed money for someone..... Who does that?
People no dey stand as guarantor again sef
gerarahea u
Re: I Borrowed Money For His Studies, Now He Says I’m Old, Wife Tells Court by dandig(m): 4:52am On Jan 31, 2016
I got shocked on reading this.Im familiar with that name Amangala and have known him to be trending like a brand prior to this time...never knew underneath this could be his heart..
Re: I Borrowed Money For His Studies, Now He Says I’m Old, Wife Tells Court by gemale(m): 8:12am On Jan 31, 2016
Dt man is an unequivocal bastard. Na pple lyk am dey spoil chance 4 honest guys lyk me 2 find correct girl. Na guys lyk dis dey make girls decide 2 go 4 ready-made guys.

(1) (2) (Reply)

82-Year-Old Missing Woman In Lagos Found / I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village / Come Share Your Biggest Problem, Challenge Or Source Of Depression!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.