Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,168 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Guys ! We You Marry Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys ! We You Marry Her? (3214 Views)

Chai!! Ugly Guys We Don Suffer / Guys: We Don't Like Other Guys Flirting Around Our Sisters But..... / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by whitelexi(m): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2009
Dude, she needs a hard-working man who she'll have one or two kids for - who can work very hard and pay a handsome child benefit grin grin grin

I bet the current father of her kids is already paying child benefits and she needs some more cash for her welfare grin grin grin

Just imagine working 240hrs a month and having less than 1/3 of your pay after govt collect tax, VAT, national insurance, and also collect her child benefits for her grin grin grin
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by Romeo4real(m): 11:47am On Jun 30, 2009
he is quite sincere because she told me she had this kids which she can easily take off the picture

@poster - I'm sorry, but what does this statement mean? how will she "easily" take the kids off the picture? No woman should be "easily" wiiling to erase her kids off the "picture" for another man. Does not sound rite.

and was never at any time married to the guy, that it was all a mistake when she found out that the guy deceived her into it
A mistake? what happened after the first mistake? She made another one? I think you are not willing to accept the obvious. From what i've read so far, it is clear you are being played like an accordion. you need to wake up b4 you make this mistake which you will most certainly regret.

which i confirmed from her pastor and elder sister to be true
What does this have to do with her Pastor, or Sis? And why r u speaking with them on what is strictly a personal matter? My guess is that she asked/encouraged you to, because she set it all up.

She also said that, if not for my stupidity she wouldn't have travelled abroad, but stay and get married to me.
Now, this really takes the biscuit. She quickly gathered money, planned her travel, arranged a place to stay, in a foreign land - all because you cheated on her! Haba! c'mon now, this does not sound plausible.
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by timmy7(m): 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2009
Let him continue to deceive himself,see how he's even making a case 4 d lady cheesy cheesy how did u confirm from her pastor? U like kunnu to much jare and that's why she keeps serving u grin
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by TheSeeker(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2009
Keep dreaming and keep wasting. Honestly, she knew you were a perfect fool before she served you with these conspicuous lies.
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by agabaI23(m): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2009
The babe was tired of doing arabanco in dublin and has decided to look for a way out. lol

The babe fit de enter nairaland. Who knows? grin grin
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by seunnowell: 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2009
timmy7:

This one that is already relishing d prospect of travelling to dublin na him una dey advise grin

if na living outside the country dey worry am, make hin go Togo or Ghana, na the same thing 

TheSeeker:

Keep dreaming and keep wasting. Honestly, she knew you were a perfect fool before she served you with these conspicuous lies.

i couldn't have said it better grin grin grin
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by jules123(m): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2009
seunnowell:

wow!!! u are officially a [size=16pt]CONFIRMED IDIOT! [/size] shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

They you most be a comfirmed fool for calling me an idiot. I made it clear from the beginning that i don't need senseless fools  like you, with lack of manners and respect for others feelings to contribute in this post. NO HARD FEELINGS, IDIOT !!!!  angry
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by seunnowell: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2009
jules123:

[/b]

[b]They you most be a comfirmed fool for calling me an idiot. I made it clear from the beginning that i don't need senseless fools  like you, with lack of manners and respect for others feelings to contribute in this post. NO HARD FEELINGS, IDIOT !!!!
  angry

really? plz read ur postings and see if u are making any common sense. i guess it is true, common sense isn't really common after all
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by jules123(m): 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

IF I"M A PERFECT FOOL, THAN YOU MOST BE MY BROTHER , SENSELESS IDIOT !!!!
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by jules123(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2009
seunnowell:

really? plz read ur postings and see if u are making any common sense. i guess it is true, common sense isn't really common after all

Yes is true, common sense isn't really common because you lack it from onset and for contributing to this post. angry
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2009
Guy my advice for you. 1 ,, Ask urself can u marry a woman with kid, even though u love her? 2, She might be too old to get a new guy and would just want to capture u to herself with stories. , 3, Ask her in the future will she go back to the father of the babies , ?i mean when 2 of u argue and fight, will she run from u and go to other man ? 4, for good 8years, she dump u, why did she suddenly love u back, because this is a modern word, wife cheat and husband cheat, at least for once try to forgive ur patner?
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by seunnowell: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2009
jules123:

[/b]

[b]Yes is true, common sense isn't really common because you lack it from onset and for contributing to this post.
angry

olodo times 20 tongue tongue tongue u wan go abroad by force, mugu united lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by jules123(m): 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2009
seunnowell:

olodo times 20 tongue tongue tongue u wan go abroad by force, mugu united lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Is this all you have to say? You most be a very poor, low-life person to ever think such things, that everybody is penniless and poor like you that they can't afford travelling abroad on their own. Shame on You Moroon!!! angry wink
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2009
You asked for opinions, and you've gotten peoples opinions and now you're trading offensive remarks. You haven't bothered to explain why you are interested in this, so it's natural for people to assume you've got nothing good going on for you and you're simply grateful that an opportunity for a better/different life has presented itself. Under normal circumstances, if a man has built a life for himself and a woman from his past rocks up with baggage, would he drop it all to follow her? The answer is [b]No sane [/b]individual would do that, whats your reason? Stop sugar coating the issue!
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by babymi2(f): 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2009
well she need a man to call her own use ur head think ahead
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by TheSeeker(m): 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2009
He's so adamant at going to Dublin! Opportunist!!
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by seunnowell: 7:12am On Jul 01, 2009
jules123:

[/b]

[b]
Is this all you have to say? You most be a very poor, low-life  person to ever think such things, that everybody is penniless and poor like you that they can't afford travelling abroad on their own. Shame on You  Moroon!!!  angry wink

yes i am poor and i am living under oshodi bridge but at least i am not a hopeless leach like u  tongue tongue tongue

TheSeeker:

He's so adamant at going to Dublin! Opportunist!!

u dey mind am
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by TheSeeker(m): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2009
jules123:

[/b]
[b]IF I"M A PERFECT FOOL, THAN YOU MOST BE MY BROTHER , SENSELESS IDIOT !!!!

Hahahaha grin A classless slowpoke pulling jabbing stunts while your ordeal projects you more in an opportunist's light. You're a practical joke. By the way I heard you had a brain transplant and the brain rejected you, but honestly, have you been this foolish or are you just upgrading?
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by jules123(m): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2009
ezinne1212:

You asked for opinions, and you've gotten peoples opinions and now you're trading offensive remarks. You haven't bothered to explain [b]why you are interested in this
, so it's natural for people to assume you've got nothing good going on for you and you're simply grateful that an opportunity for a better/different life has presented itself. Under normal circumstances, if a man has built a life for himself and a woman from his past rocks up with baggage, would he drop it all to follow her? The answer is No sane [/b]individual would do that, whats your reason? Stop sugar coating the issue!

I thought i made myself clear from beginning that i do not need senseless contributions especially  from foul and flappy mouthed people that lacks self respect for themselves. They should please wait for their kind to make a post so that they can foul mouth themselves together, okay.
Well, to those lovely, respectable and senseable ladies and gentlemen who contributed wisely to this post, i sincerely appreciate your senseably and constructive opinions. I wish you guys the very best of life and may the good lord continue to give you wisdom to pilot your affairs.
And, to those flappy, foul, and non-constructive mouthed individuals i pray you check your manners and learn to respect yourselves and other peoples feelings. Godbless you all and thank you. Cheers!!!  cheesy smiley smiley wink kiss
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by TheSeeker(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2009
jules123:

[/b]
And, to those flappy, foul, and non-constructive mouthed individuals i pray you check your manners and learn to respect yourselves and other peoples feelings. Godbless you all and thank you. Cheers!!!  cheesy smiley smiley wink kiss[/size]
[/color]

Yes we learned to respect ourselves and maintain our pride by not falling too each for a foreign fortune coupled with endless baggage that will make you nothing but less a man of integrity and high morale. Your dad wanted a male child, do you have an idea of how disappointed he was when you were borne? Ask him!
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by jules123(m): 11:09am On Jul 01, 2009
TheSeeker:

Yes we learned to respect ourselves and maintain our pride by not falling too each for a foreign fortune coupled with endless baggage that will make you nothing but less a man of integrity and high morale. Your dad wanted a male child, do you have an idea of how disappointed he was when you were borne? Ask him!

THANK YOU AND HAVE A GOOD DAY,  lipsrsealed smiley smiley wink cry
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by Romeo4real(m): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2009
@Jules123 - Dont take the harsh replies it too hard. I'm sure its nothing personal.
Most people here are just expressing their opinions on the matter to you the same way they would to a good friend - harsh, blunt, uncoated and devoid of any tact, sensitivity or diplomacy. especially as it seems ur position on the issue is already defined and aligned toward a certain direction.
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by TheSeeker(m): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2009
Romeo4real:

@Jules123 - Dont take the harsh replies it too hard. I'm sure its nothing personal.
Most people here are just expressing their opinions on the matter to you the same way they would to a good friend - harsh, blunt, uncoated and devoid of any tact, sensitivity or diplomacy. especially as it seems ur position on the issue is already defined and aligned toward a certain direction.

He's sooo brand new to NL
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by sirt1(m): 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2009
Pple just dey talk luv as if say na moimoi wey u fit buy for market. If truly she loves him, why didn't she forgive him in the first place? My brother, run for your dear life., danger is looming!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by seunnowell: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2009
sir t:

Pple just dey talk luv as if say na moimoi wey u fit buy for market. If truly she loves him, why didn't she forgive him in the first place? My brother, run for your dear life., danger is looming!!!!!!!!

my broda, hin mumu-city no get part 2. dis get nothing 2 do with love or lust but plain stupidity by 2 ppl who are suppose to be adults. while one is trying to be a gold digger, the other is trying to play the gold digger for a fool, i only pity the children that will be dragged into this future drama. i hope they have their own reality TV for us to watch grin grin grin
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by TheSeeker(m): 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2009
He's a darn fool!
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by brows(f): 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2009
marriage is different for everybody
people have married women with kids and still find happiness
some have even married virgins and are in hell
are you the type of person that can live with another man's children
or tolerate a woman who makes hasty serious decisions at provocation although she may have gotten wise
my take on this is that you visit her first and go back,see what she does for a living,how she lives in her environment
if you still think its what you can do then go ahead,if not remain friends and follow your heart
marriage comes in different shades
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by intan(f): 4:49am On Jul 02, 2009
Most men, singles that is, are trying their best NOT to deal with someone's baggage. Unless he was previously married and has his own baggage, that's a different story. But then again, if he has no kids from previous marriage/relationship he still prefer single lady.
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by jules123(m): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2009
brows:

marriage is different for everybody
people have married women with kids and still find happiness
some have even married virgins and are in hell
are you the type of person that can live with another man's children
or tolerate a woman who makes hasty serious decisions at provocation although she may have gotten wise
my take on this is that you visit her first and go back,see what she does for a living,how she lives in her environment
if you still think its what you can do then go ahead,if not remain friends and follow your heart
marriage comes in different shades

Baby, you're the boom. You just hit my mind with the right words and plan. Thanks alot for your senseable, reasonable, matured and opinionated contributions i wish will have more people like you in NL with creative ideals and advice instead of shallow minded people who have nothing upstairs but insulting and abusive words which they call advice. More grease to your elbow. And to all those whom had contributed to this post senseably i wish u the best of everything. One More thing please, i also appreciate those whom had criticized this post but with one suggestion that they learn not to be insulting, but be constructive in their criticisms. Cheers!!! smiley wink cheesy kiss
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by ebinom(f): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2009
she's cooking up revenge for what you did to her 8years ago!be careful cos he intentions my not be all true.about removing the kids from the picture,no woman in her right mind will do such thing for a man(especially one who was caught cheating) so take a cue and be careful.life abroad isn't that easy.am in the usa right now and i was married to this wonderful man(or so i thought).he treated me like crap and when i could take it no longer i left and it's been many years now and i don't regret leaving him,i just regret being with him.she's probably just coming back for you because she has no one left to have her
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by seunnowell: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2009
jules123:

[/b]

[b]Baby, you're the boom. You just hit my mind with the right words and plan. Thanks alot for your [size=16pt]senseable, reasonable,[/size] matured and [size=16pt]opinionated contributions [/size] i wish will have more people like you in NL with creative ideals and advice instead of shallow minded people who have nothing upstairs but insulting and abusive words which they call advice. More grease to your elbow. And to all those whom had contributed to this post senseably i wish u the best of everything. One More thing please, i also appreciate those whom had criticized this post but with one suggestion that they learn not to be insulting, but be constructive in their criticisms. Cheers!!! smiley wink cheesy kiss

grammar don suffer, "reasonable" and "opinionated" at the same time  shocked shocked shocked talk about an oxymoron statement if ever i saw one 
Re: Guys ! We You Marry Her? by jany49: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2009
The truth is that, our women abroad knows that our men value and respect our women and we stay in marriage and not as abusive as the western world guys. She has tasted them and came back to her senses like the prodigal son. Guys, we are special and that is why our women still come back home to make their choice or go back to their first love. I would say, consider her and am very sure that she is not here to use you. See her as your prodigal son who is back to you. Love her and forget the fact that she has 2 kids. U cant tell me that you dont have someone you love right now even before she came back to you, you have to be honest with her and not use her to go to Ireland and later come back to pick your lover here. Guess what, your lover too will dosame to you. Its better you just understand that Oju kan ni ada ni.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard / Should I Marry Her? / Is That How Christian Girls Behave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.