Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Micheal Jackson Is Not Broke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Micheal Jackson Is Not Broke (1238 Views)

Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy / Janet Jackson Is Getting Fat / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Micheal Jackson Is Not Broke by Mamajama(m): 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2009
People don’t be fool by the media, Michael Jackson is not broke.

This is a man that is paying $100.000 a month on a rental property where he died.

He owns the Beatle’s catalogue

In 2007 Jackson and Sony bought Famous Music LLC from Viacom. This deal gave him the rights to songs by Eminem, Shakira and Beck amongst others

he still owns neverland
Re: Micheal Jackson Is Not Broke by Mamajama(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2009
Michael Jackson signed a will in 2002 providing for his children and his mom, but leaving nothing to daddy Joe -- this according to the Wall Street Journal.

As we reported yesterday, attorney John Branca has the will and plans to file it with the court within 30 days of the singer's death. According to the will, Jackson reportedly left his estate -- estimated at $1 billion -- to his mother, three children and one or more charities.

As for why Joe was left out -- Jackson has said during his childhood his father beat him.
Re: Micheal Jackson Is Not Broke by tpiah: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2009
I doubt he left his father out because of that alone.

Joe Jackson was an incurable womanizer and some of the Jacksons once had to beat up one of his mistresses who got too pushy.

Not all kids like the idea of their dad being a casanova.

besides, the guy was a hard core businessman- emphasis on hard core. He made his family famous but it did come at an emotional price.
Re: Micheal Jackson Is Not Broke by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 02, 2009
after his promoting episode on the bet award, i can only conclude that this man has very little sense to be promoting his business at times when people are mourning his dead child.
awkward moment to say the least
Re: Micheal Jackson Is Not Broke by SeanT21(f): 4:49am On Jul 02, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

after his promoting episode on the bet award, i can only conclude that this man has very little sense to be promoting his business at times when people are mourning his dead child.
awkward moment to say the least

I was shocked when he talked about his damn record company. Your son is dead and that's all U can talk about.That man is something else.I heard on CNN that he and Catherine don't live together. I guess they divorced already. lipsrsealed
Re: Micheal Jackson Is Not Broke by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 02, 2009
SeanT21:

I was shocked when he talked about his damn record company. Your son is dead and that's all U can talk about.That man is something else.I heard on CNN that he and Catherine don't live together. I guess they divorced already. lipsrsealed

funny enough, i thought so too but it seems they are still legally married.
as for Joe's comment, no one will really know what went through this man's mind but i can see why MJ would want to have Katherine and not him entrusted with his assets.
Re: Micheal Jackson Is Not Broke by mamagee3(f): 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2009
Michael Jackson made a wise decision by not including his father in his will, he's really a genius.
Re: Micheal Jackson Is Not Broke by sabaestate(m): 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2009
The guy is a fulfil one.
he has fought a good
fight and he deserve
a rest.he is a legend
indeed.
Re: Micheal Jackson Is Not Broke by bawomolo(m): 1:11am On Jul 03, 2009
have you heard of something called a loan?
Re: Micheal Jackson Is Not Broke by LamidiObi: 2:40am On Jul 03, 2009
why
Re: Micheal Jackson Is Not Broke by whiteroses(f): 12:43am On Aug 09, 2009
they are all wierdo's in that family apart from MJ
Re: Micheal Jackson Is Not Broke by mamagee6(f): 1:09am On Sep 17, 2009
Exactly.

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Big Brother Finalist To Get $300,000 From Mugabe / Goodluck Donates 30billion Naira To Nigeria's Entertainment Industry / Actress Lilian Bach Set To Release Indian Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.