Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. (19234 Views)

Job For Call Center Agents In A Reputable Communications Company / Temporary Job Offer / Recruitment For Call Center Agents For Gtbank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by nnadychuks(m): 9:44am On Jan 31, 2016
Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by ahamonyeka(m): 9:49am On Jan 31, 2016
profeoo:
Biggy u dey vex oo

Just chill...d job is still on,just that they wanna cut cost
how do you know That the job is still on?were you an agent there too?
Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by emzila(m): 9:51am On Jan 31, 2016
PEOPLE SHOULD STOP MAKING THINGS LOOK AS IF IS NOT AS EXPECTED. THE APPLICANT WERE INFORMED THAT THE JOB IS A TEMPORARY ONE, IT EXTENTION DEPEND ON SUCCESS OR FAILURE IN ACHIEVING CERTAIN ACTIVATION LEVEL. YOU GUYS WITH THE RESPONSE OF SUBSCRIBERS HAVE ACHIEVED THE DESIRE RESULT, YOU DONT EXPECT MTN TO KEEP PAYING YOU FOR SITTING IN THE OFFICE. GUYS PLS MOVE ON.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by Raymee(m): 9:56am On Jan 31, 2016
biggy25:
Well ccsnl in Lagos did nt even give us an offer letter nt to talk of ID card for the 5weeks we stayed..dey called us and told us that mtn will nt b continuing the winback project anymore. Our only problem nw is, will will b paid for d extra 3weeks we worked. If dey don't pay us..i will tarnish their image with mtn..i go just go MTN head quarters go complain of hw dey used us n didn't pay. We worked on Saturdays..
Not even complaining at the hdqtrs because they are bird of feathers. All I suggest is that you do an online petition possibly to teach them lessons for life, although I don't think our youth can be used & cheated in that manner. If not our fellow Naija heads wan fall una hand oh! U know how funny we are in Naija...the project is running in some other parts of the country while your Centre terminated theirs for sake of bla bla bla. I hope I passed a message?
Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by Raymee(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2016
emzila:
PEOPLE SHOULD STOP MAKING THINGS LOOK AS IF IS NOT AS EXPECTED. THE APPLICANT WERE INFORMED THAT THE JOB IS A TEMPORARY ONE, IT EXTENTION DEPEND ON SUCCESS OR FAILURE IN ACHIEVING CERTAIN ACTIVATION LEVEL. YOU GUYS WITH THE RESPONSE OF SUBSCRIBERS HAVE ACHIEVED THE DESIRE RESULT, YOU DONT EXPECT MTN TO KEEP PAYING YOU FOR SITTING IN THE OFFICE. GUYS PLS MOVE ON.
@emzila, do you think if terms such as what you explained now has been spelled out to them, they would have the reason to complain? Not to talk of payment agreement date or time if you wish. It's just my opinion anyways.

1 Like

Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by Raymee(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2016
ahamonyeka:
job on or not, am sensing that there's no transparency in their dealings. Hence, leaving the guys to think on their own.
Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by VampireeM(f): 10:06am On Jan 31, 2016
biggy25:
Well ccsnl in Lagos did nt even give us an offer letter nt to talk of ID card for the 5weeks we stayed..dey called us and told us that mtn will nt b continuing the winback project anymore. Our only problem nw is, will will b paid for d extra 3weeks we worked. If dey don't pay us..i will tarnish their image with mtn..i go just go MTN head quarters go complain of hw dey used us n didn't pay. We worked on Saturdays..

I feel your pain.. but this your statement means nothing... You were told the job was a temporal one and would last for just two weeks and you will ve to work on saturdays... I can remember Mr Rufus saying if you cant cope, you better leave and still you stayed back and now you complaining you worked saturdays... Dont try to start what you cannot finish... You saying you will tarnish CCSNL image is bullshit... No one forced you to work there. I wish you the best though
Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by VampireeM(f): 10:09am On Jan 31, 2016
Raymee:
@emzila, do you think if terms such as what you explained now has been spelled out to them, they would have the reason to complain? Not to talk of payment agreement date or time if you wish. It's just my opinion anyways.

everything was spelt out... The guy is just trying to tarnish the coy image online... the only thing I will say is the payment which might take a lil time cause the successful calls ve to be filtered out... The Wage was on Per call basis ie 15naira per call.. That was the agreement and everyone was told if you cant cope, QUIT

1 Like

Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by Raymee(m): 10:13am On Jan 31, 2016
Andyblaze:
I am an american I want to give free visa to nigerians grin
baddest guy LooooooooooL
Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by Raymee(m): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2016
VampireeM:

everything was spelt out... The guy is just trying to tarnish the coy image online... the only thing I will say is the payment which might take a lil time cause the successful calls ve to be filtered out... The Wage was on Per call basis ie 15naira per call.. That was the agreement and everyone was told if you cant cope, QUIT
I see! Perhaps my brother wasn't well informed. I thought as much because MTN should protect their reputation.
Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 31, 2016
Deleted

2 Likes

Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by luggy(m): 10:26am On Jan 31, 2016
nawaa for this useless zone called nigeria
Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by donem: 11:48am On Jan 31, 2016
Andyblaze:
I am an american I want to give free visa to nigerians grin

Bro u get talent as a clown, follow am up e go pay you pass music.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by Softhands(m): 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
#CNSSL #MTN #Mayfair biko pay ooooo ...I need my money oiooo
Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by profeoo(m): 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
ahamonyeka:
yes.... I don't think we have any right to complain because we knew from day 1 that it is a temporary job .
Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by emzila(m): 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Raymee:
everything in term of duration was spelled out. I have someone doing the job, she even sort for my advice before going into it. there was pre engagement state/training stage at which they were briefed.
Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by emzila(m): 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
VampireeM:

God bless you. some Nigerians are becoming unreasonable in the way they play the loser's role even when the lost is an expected one.
Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
Bros that was nt an id card abeg but a tag for visitors n trainees..better run oo before e go too late.

odimbannamdi

post=42481840:

How can you guys accept a job from a coy affiliated to a reputable firm like MTN without being given not even an ID card?? what if they refuse they pay you guys? what proof do you have that you were recruited?

meanwhile, i was at CCSNL at number 4 Jeremiah street, Lekki to submit my CV 2weeks ago. I noticed that everyone there were spotting an ID card. why were you guys own different?
Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by ahamonyeka(m): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
profeoo:
yes.... I don't think we have any right to complain because we knew from day 1 that it is a temporary job .
yes,nobody is complaining but,what we are saying is that the contract was too short.

1 Like

Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by anigold(m): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
biggy25:
We work for 5weeks..the first two weeks was paid on call..supposed to b 20k but I got lesser and so did many others. For the remaining 3weeks, we were told dt we would be paid nxt week. Fingers crossed..
nawao. E go better..
Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by severus(m): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
For all those who would love a successful career in modern technology and innovation, there is an online platform where you can Teach yourself how to build websites, mobile apps and do java programming, you can learn with 1000s of material and even study from your phone and get certificate to boost your CV. Also find out how you can make money and drive success with your ideas and skills. check it out at www.codelab.cf
Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
avicenna1:
I was recruited by Mactay and we were told from day one that the job is just for a month. What's now the story if it ends now? Well, the project has been extended from what I heard from a reliable source. However, i'm still looking forward to hearing from Mactay.
me too, but I have heard from them.. message me on whatsapp let's talk, or flash me, I will call back 0706 571 8019
Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by dejianu: 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
odimbannamdi:
How can you guys accept a job from a coy affiliated to a reputable firm like MTN without being given not even an ID card?? what if they refuse they pay you guys? what proof do you have that you were recruited?

meanwhile, i was at CCSNL at number 4 Jeremiah street, Lekki to submit my CV 2weeks ago. I noticed that everyone there were spotting an ID card. why were you guys own different?

Lawyer @odinbannandi... and who told u dey dint give them an ID card, stop running ur mouth on wat u re not sure
Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by bigbamo: 12:14am On Feb 01, 2016
Softhands:
#CNSSL #MTN #Mayfair biko pay ooooo ...I need my money oiooo

I sight u bro, though Leke never informed us of anything yet. . .him just dey put man pikin on scale
Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by 1miccza: 8:55am On Feb 01, 2016
biggy25:

Bros we at Mayfair had i.d cards and offer letters and we are at work right now waiting to move in if not for server issues

1 Like

Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
Good for those still working..ours hv stopped. All the best.
Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by halidaf: 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
What did they tell u boss?
Davidairmarshal:
me too, but I have heard from them.. message me on whatsapp let's talk, or flash me, I will call back 0706 571 8019
Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by Rufus007(m): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
@ Biggy. I believe the best thing to do if you have doubts is to visit CCSNL and have a conversation with the HR. They run an open door policy and will always be willing to make useful clarifications. It is bad to call dog a name just for the purpose of hanging it. Yes one can gain lots of cheap popularity here through propaganda but how much of such holds ground. I know it may be the pain of having to be without something to engage you but we want you to know that no business loves to go for a short term contract.You have been informed of the next stage, you should not have lost faith in the process. It is a process of getting everyone meaningfully engaged. Some individuals have already been invited for some other openings. It may be your turn next. It is not okay to burn bridges. CCSNL is company founded upon integrity. It has carved a niche for herself in the committee of BPOs in the Country. We care for people who work for us and we look out for their best. We will not leave you aggrieved and same goes for others. You are important part of our process and we expect to speak with you soon. Please note that your concerns are appreciated. This is our forum and the feedback here makes us better.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Rufus007:
@ Biggy. I believe the best thing to do if you have doubts is to visit CCSNL and have a conversation with the HR. They run an open door policy and will always be willing to make useful clarifications. It is bad to call dog a name just for the purpose of hanging it. Yes one can gain lots of cheap popularity here through propaganda but how much of such holds ground. I know it may be the pain of having to be without something to engage you but we want you to know that no business loves to go for a short term contract.You have been informed of the next stage, you should not have lost faith in the process. It is a process of getting everyone meaningfully engaged. Some individuals have already been invited for some other openings. It may be your turn next. It is not okay to burn bridges. CCSNL is company founded upon integrity. It has carved a niche for herself in the committee of BPOs in the Country. We care for people who work for us and we look out for their best. We will not leave you aggrieved and same goes for others. You are important part of our process and we expect to speak with you soon. Please note that your concerns are appreciated. This is our forum and the feedback here makes us better.

Thanks u sir. Duly noted. My sincere apologies.
Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by acevic: 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
.......And the thread is closed.
Re: MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. by shekonz(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2016
What still suprises me is the fact that these guys were called on a teusday @CCSNL and informed that the contract with MTN has been extended for a year and there were talks of documenttation sef, only for them to be told on saturday to go home and nt come again as the same contract has ended. How is that possible? I don't think a firm like MTN would be so confused to extend a contract and just terminate it days later. Someone wasnr tellin the truth @some point.. Maybe som of d guys like emzay n Vampire-whatever that commented above can explain dis..

Anyway doe, dis kinda treatment is only possible cos d job had no contract or nothing, so its unfortunate dat u will av to take what u get..
Some of these youths spent alot on transport and all and really gave a lot even workin durin festive periods, it would only be fair they are paid for their effort. The companies involved should pls do d needful

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? / How To Write A Letter Of Introduction For A Job / My Experience With A Dishonest Employer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.