Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:53 AM

G.O.W. I, II & III: Poseidon Vs Ares - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / G.O.W. I, II & III: Poseidon Vs Ares (2222 Views)

Availabile: Galaxy Gtx 650 Ti Oc And Msi Nvidia Gtx 560 Ti Twinfrozr III / Mafia III Available For Android !! / God Of War III The Last Of It's Kind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G.O.W. I, II & III: Poseidon Vs Ares by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
I am calling on all g.o.w fans out there, let's freshen up our fantasies since the GOW franchise is yet to make another storyline. If Poseidon the god of the sea was to battle Ares son of zeus, who do you think will win on your opinion?
my pick is Ares because his RAGE of fighting is immeasurable with alot of strength. My signature is an Ares phrase word too!

1 Share

Re: G.O.W. I, II & III: Poseidon Vs Ares by drestoneokuta(m): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kratos killed them. Both, they are weak!!!
Re: G.O.W. I, II & III: Poseidon Vs Ares by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
that's right. but what about these two facing each other? Who can you vouch for take the win?
drestoneokuta:
Kratos killed them. Both, they are weak!!!
Re: G.O.W. I, II & III: Poseidon Vs Ares by Proffdada: 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
By folklore Ares feeds on violence so even kratos was hyped because he's the main character

1 Like

Re: G.O.W. I, II & III: Poseidon Vs Ares by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
Proffdada:
By folklore Ares feeds on violence so even kratos was hyped because he's the main character
That's ur pick is Ares.
Re: G.O.W. I, II & III: Poseidon Vs Ares by drestoneokuta(m): 7:34am On Jan 31, 2016
ILoveMakonen:
that's right. but what about these two facing each other? Who can you vouch for take the win?
it depends on the terrain, poseidon will win in/on water. Poseidon fought along side Zeus and helped defeat d titans thus he has more battle experience. He is also the brother of Zeus, born of a Titan. Poseidon will win

1 Like

Re: G.O.W. I, II & III: Poseidon Vs Ares by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 31, 2016
drestoneokuta:
it depends on the terrain, poseidon will win in/on water. Poseidon fought along side Zeus and helped defeat d titans thus he has more battle experience. He is also the brother of Zeus, born of a Titan. Poseidon will win
And he also has High level of withstanding damages in the gameplay.

(1) (Reply)

Who Want To Sell His PS Vita / Can I Play Pes For Play Station 2 Or 3 On Laptop(installed) / Sharp Sule Game, Addictively Fun! Http:///sharpsule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.