Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) (51358 Views)

Matching Photo Of Funke Akindele And Husband Photo. -ngcoded / To All The Ladies,can You Do This If You Really Love Your Husband? (photo) / VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by judedwriter(m): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hmmm...c her biceps! She should consida boxing as a career cheesy
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin

THREE GBOSA FOR THAT WOMAN.
WHO DARES TO INSULT MY HUSBAND, MY OYOYO DIM IN MY PRESENCE MUST HAVE HIS/HER HEAD RESHAPED WITH A PLANK OF WOOD.

If I lose, I will come back for a rematch.
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by Torenzi: 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
If d man can beat d husband; he could as well beat d wife; bt may because she is a wuman & he does not want to hit her
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by swtnickel: 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
THE NEXT THING I WILL SEE HERE IS, BLAME GEJ FOR THE FIGHT.
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by marlockj: 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Amastermovic:
Hausa woman beats a yoruba man for harassing her husband who was only trying to settle the dispute between the yoruba man and a youth.
This happened during the monthly sanitation at the Ojodu Berger area of Lagos State.

It was reported that a boy was attacked by the drunk yoruba man during the sanitation. An Hausa man was reported to have tried to settle the dispute which annoyed the yoruba man who then transferred aggression to him.

This went on for a little time before the Hausa man’s wife spotted the attack on his husband and left for the scene.
It was later reported at the Ojodu Grammar school police station, where the officers dismissed them and advised them to treat each other.

http://naijalane.com.ng/2016/01/30/hausa-woman-beats-man-for-harrassing-her-husband/

Wonders they say will never end...a woman beating a man...

Shocking.....

I wnt witness this kind of thing I still wonder how a woman can beat such a man...I was thinking is all this big fat belle men...
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by Blackheritage: 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
EHMIR:
Yorubas constituting menace in their own land since d days of oduduwa;(

As ur blood letting IPOB's people caused in Onitsha and enugun, since d day of Zik. Since una no get history or tradition. Even ur Ohanze ndigbo u have no dialect or language, na borrowed language u dey speak. U now have got to yarb my ancestor, May thunder strike u to Death. Idiot n Ethnic bigot... Will be following dis trend closely and shall be waiting to reply u word for words. If u have no manners or culture, u had better go to ur elders to teach u. This is social forum.
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by EHMIR(m): 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Blackheritage:

As ur blood letting IPOB's people caused in Onitsha and enugun, since d day of Zik. Since una no get history or tradition. Even ur Ohanze ndigbo u have no dialect or language, na borrowed language u dey speak. U now have got to yarb my ancestor, May thunder strike u to Death. Idiot n Ethnic bigot... Will be following dis trend closely and shall be waiting to reply u word for words. If u have no manners or culture, u had better go to ur elders to teach u. This is social forum.
my bro,no kee ur sef ooo, i dnt no what ya talking bout cos iam a patriotic nigerina cool
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by onatisi(m): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
Is that woman a boxer or wrestler?
Look at those arms ! They look like buster Douglas arms .dis woman go dey beat her husband wells

Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hahahaha cheesy

See as I dey burst laf cheesy
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by 3kay945(m): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
This is an assault, human rights activists are not seeing this o. shocked
Was the man really bleeding
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by Originalsly: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hmmm..... wife beats man harassing her husband is not enough..... tribe must be mentioned... even if it is the wrong tribe....tribalist and don't even know.@topic... is no way that man is going to beat that woman.... look at his skinny arms... look at her larger well toned arms.... her stance... guess he felt her power and realise she is a warrior... why should he even try to fight back and be even more embarrassed? Weak .....but smart guy!

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by lonelydora: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
aimuan:
The woman beat the man probably becos d man refused to fight her,not becos she's more powerful.

Exactly
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by playtheblues(f): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
Heheheh
You made my night!

GodpunishBuhari:
All this brownies them no get strength et all... just mouth.. them full for Nairaland... if war na hand to hand them go just be punching bag, na Internet fraud full their head... sophisticated ko....

Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by Psylas(m): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
peacengine:
Damnnn, Yorubas like fighting in public

they don't even fight, they make noise call and gather crowd

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
Women now beating them in their land. Shame
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by emrysdwarlord(m): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
benpedro:
Lol for yorubaland kwa.indeed lagos is a no mans land.smh
clap for urself...u have typed
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by Princewill1(m): 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
The beating of yorubas by hausas no start today.It started in Kwara.
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
faites:
This is love in action. My kind of woman. Wish i get strength like her, guys for hear am cheesy
when last were u beaten up by a man.
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by OBAGADAFFI: 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
What happens to

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by KOBOJO: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
I WOULD HAVE BEEN SAD SEEING A FELLOW MAN MANHANDLED BY A WOMAN IN THIS MANNER.....

BUT THEN AM VERY HAPPY BECAUSE IT'S A YORUBA MAN BEING DISGRACED PUBLICLY FOR HIM BACKYARD..
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by Osirimononaye(m): 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
2kaybiel:
That woman look like urohobo
Urhobo woman don beat u once grin
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by CharleyCharley: 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
typical yoruba man. All bark & no bite! Cowards! grin grin
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by oostin: 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hope you're not one of those Nigerians that thinks that every one North of the River Benue is Hausa!
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by donem: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha cheesy

See as I dey burst laf cheesy
Egbon nobi you alone o... If you observe that woman bicep, e b like she deh carry iron.
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
donem:

Egbon nobi you alone o... If you observe that woman bicep, e b like she deh carry iron.
Just imagine say na u the woman grab, ooooboi na so Lalasti.clala for push ur story enter FP cheesy
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by mightyhaze: 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Blackheritage:

abeg,dem use igbo swear for una? How u take sure say d guy u quote na igbo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by donem: 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
Just imagine say na u the woman grab, ooooboi na so Lalasti.clala for push ur story enter FP cheesy
Bro truth b say even if she be craze woman she no for one try such, me I no be gentle man at all.
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by manitobor(m): 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
missKiffy:
This woman doesn't look like an hausa woman, besides maybe the man doesn't want to hit her

Pray, how do Hausa women look like? undecided
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by kossyablaze(m): 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
agarawu23:
no wonder the lady below got married to u.

Dolt undecided
I dnt support him buh u don't av to b sad cuz I always c u make tribal comments against the igbos.
Re: Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) by GodpunishBuhari: 12:23am On Jan 31, 2016
Onyiido:
cheesy

Lolzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) / Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House / Tragedy: A Nairalander Tr3y Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.