Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It (45201 Views)

Pastor Asked Couple For Pregnancy Test Result Before Wedding Them In Church / Woman Sows Seed With Her Husband's Car In Delta Church (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by LesbianBoy(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
Iffahear
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by god2good: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
seed 4 more blessing
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Candybob(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
Seed kor, sidalin ni
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Aare2050(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
OK.

I will just tell him OK.

on Sunday I will snap enough picture of d car, both interior an exterior.

I know the doctor like the ride but can't say it directly.

then I will handover the photo album to him. and tell him as the years comes back and d car depreciate, I will keep sending in more pictures.
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by haibe(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
Why a seed of car?
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Holuwakemmy16(f): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
To be honesty with ourselves,it will take only grace of God for someone to do that.
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Nicepoker(m): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
Which seed.
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by badostic: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ebenezer1998:
air your view nairalanders
If pastor EA Adeboye says it, you will drop it without a pim.
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by yinkus204(m): 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
When the pastor finish talking then i wil order for a bag of maize for him to go and sow because this one na car nt seed
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by SolexxBarry(m): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
Sow? But its not yet raining season undecided

1 Like

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by birmingham04: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
That will be my last I will worship in that church, and for that pastor I will tell him that he is an enemy of progress. That pastor is a devil,he can't tell me to sow a seed with money rather my jeeeeeeeep devil is a liarrrrrrrrrr.
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Malive: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
End time seed sowing. I wonder where lasisi69 is!!!!

1 Like

Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Trapnews: 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
All na vanity.... na heaven sure pass, guys should understand the importance of sowing seeds. You may get that in folds. It takes the grace of God sha undecided undecided
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
We wants me to bury mrcork's Range Rover spot shocked angry

I say HELL no.... cheesy
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
God has done all I want already, he shld not worry...
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
I will bind the devil in him
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by olajay86(m): 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] . I will sow it in good faith
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by GlitzG: 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
Seed kor, tree ni undecided
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by ojay72(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
hmmmmmm, I will sow myself instead and keep my car. after all, all that is my is indirectly sown automatically.

but my RIDE goes home with me... PERIOD!!! angry
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by byvan03: 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
I won't even sow with a keke napep to any pastor undecided.
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Richy4(m): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
I will simply smiley and tell him I have had more than enough.... I am not a greedy man... he has blessed me enough...
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
Wetin the lord wan do again?
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by smsshola(m): 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
This generation youths where ar thy faith?
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Gidoka(m): 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
I.will wake up from the dream.
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by vicky9cee: 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
Human wisdom sha, but if thieves ask for the key or Ur life, what will U do?
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by menxer: 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
Some grounds aren't fertile for some kind of seed.

Let's not pretend, the bible says "he that sows to the flesh reaps....." he that sows to a pastors reaps...

Is the pastor not flesh?
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Deo1986(m): 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
If i have the money to own such a car, whats the need of sowing seed?
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by refiner(f): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Well it all depend on how rich you are. If I got this by luck I will not. I will ask God 1st and God will say no and I will not give it

lol...Hw u take knw say God go say no?grin
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by refiner(f): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
yinkus204:
When the pastor finish talking then i wil order for a bag of maize for him to go and sow because this one na car nt seed

grin...stingy!
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Romzy26: 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
missdebs:
so long i hv money to buy this I'll simply order a counterfeit
if I like I get money to order 100. I lie lie sow oooo. The pastor must be very greedy. Longthroat
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by Deeejah(f): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
If he knows crop science well, then he wil kno this particular seed is not viable. If he doesn't, I wl just explain in simple english that this kind of seed doesnt germinate.
Re: Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It by esosuo: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
Seed sowing ,Na to ask am were him farm dey make we find better okro or beans seed plant ,car supose be worldly tin for pastor eyes na undecided grin grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) / Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.