Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Secondary School Days: The Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Secondary School Days: The Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers (741 Views)

After 100 Days+ The President Comes Home / These Funny Nicknames Nigerian "Agberos" Call Money Will Make You Laugh / SEE THIS Lol!!! Who Did This? Back In The School Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary School Days: The Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
During secondary school years, many of us make fun in school by giving out nicknames to our teachers. It'll be fun to share those nicks you gave to your teachers back then. For me, I went to a popular science school in Oyo state....... we had one physics teacher we named Avatar 'cos he was bald. There was another one Technical Drawing teacher we call Sketchy 'cos he only did sketching for us. I really don't know the section to post this, Mr or Miss Mods I think you'd do that for me.

cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Days: The Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by INTROVERT(f): 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Mr. maikeffi.....
Re: Secondary School Days: The Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by Mario1989(m): 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
Our physics teacher then was 'kolomental' because he drink and come to school...but he was later sacked
Re: Secondary School Days: The Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by sirteayeni: 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
I had one goegraphy teacher like that..
We called him BUFO
He has a characteristic wide mouth..
A science lad will get this..

Shalom
Re: Secondary School Days: The Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by Genea(f): 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Biology teacher was called schizophyta
Visual art teacher was baba visual art
Econs teacher was MC

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Days: The Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
Genea:
Biology teacher was called schizophyta Visual art teacher was baba visual art Econs teacher was MC
why MC?
Re: Secondary School Days: The Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by Genea(f): 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
harbubarkir:
why MC?
I dunno, I guess cos he knows how to crack jokes and make d class lively
Re: Secondary School Days: The Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by Vince77(m): 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
Biology teacher was Enzyme
Re: Secondary School Days: The Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by specialguest(f): 6:11am On Feb 01, 2016
Haha memories... Our chemistry teacher was nick named 'ababio'. He had a funny head and walkeeeeeed really fast.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Use More Expensive And Better Phones and Gadgets than Guys / Lipton Greentea Has Live Worms In Them. / Nordic Homeworx Wood Floors In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.