Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Big Bang Or God? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Big Bang Or God? (6074 Views)

Do Christians Worship Jesus Or God? / The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write / The Jesus Christ Issue; Son Or God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Bang Or God? by suckmywilly(m): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
AgentOfAllah:

So, let me get this straight. You're working on a theory that will provide empirical evidence that the universe emanates from 'God', an undefined variable. How can any theory be self-consistent without clearly defined variables? Maybe look up the meaning of Scientific theory and empirical evidence.

Hints:
1) A scientific theory must be falsifiable
2) Empirical evidence is evidence that is verifiable by observation.

Clearly, you either don't know what you are talking about. That, or your theory is not grounded in science!

Oh, so now you have a definition! Tell me, how do you observe the existence the being you've defined?

Look up quantum fluctuations...and welcome to the 21st century!
Quantum mechanics is only one half the law on which pyhsics is based.Quantum rules allow connections forbidden by classical physics, that does not make classical laws of physics wrong. If you try scaling relativity down to quantum size you end up with infinite values which is a collosal failure and vice versa.
God could have been subject to the laws of physics if He is corporeal. God invisibility does not mean non existent
To answer your question on how to observe the existence of God without infusing pseudo science at first is herculean, albeit God in his wisdom leaves print of himself in creation.
I am of the school of thought that science can be used to support the claims of christian
Re: Big Bang Or God? by Kay17: 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
Abrahamic faithfuls itch badly over naturalistic explanations for the Universe and Life.

Proving gaps and inconsistencies in naturalistic explanations is not enough to imply God's Hand.
Re: Big Bang Or God? by AgentOfAllah: 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
suckmywilly:

Quantum mechanics is only one half the law on which pyhsics is based.Quantum rules allow connections forbidden by classical physics, that does not make classical laws of physics wrong. If you try scaling relativity down to quantum size you end up with infinite values which is a collosal failure and vice versa.
Sorry, I missed the point you were trying to make?

God could have been subject to the laws of physics if He is corporeal. God invisibility does not mean non existent
EM waves are incorporeal, and are still subject to physical laws...again, what's your point? Your god's imperceptibility means there's no reason to assume its existence anymore than there is a reason to assume the existence of invisible pink unicorns.

To answer your question on how to observe the existence of God without infusing pseudo science at first is herculean, albeit God in his wisdom leaves print of himself in creation.
I am of the school of thought that science can be used to support the claims of christian
What are these so-called prints? And how do they support the existence of the christian god?
Re: Big Bang Or God? by AgentOfAllah: 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2016
Kay17:
Abrahamic faithfuls itch badly over naturalistic explanations for the Universe and Life.

Proving gaps and inconsistencies in naturalistic explanations is not enough to imply God's Hand.

I wonder! One asked what the origin of life is according the BBT, I replied that science has no answer for that. Next thing, he deduces that therefore, I believe it originated magically. Then created an elaborate argument to debunk his own imaginings, and tells me believing in god was less wacky than my magical proposition.

All that while, my answer was simply "I don't know"! No mention of magic anywhere...lol!
Re: Big Bang Or God? by bqlekan(m): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
Agentofallah, ronald4lyf, griffon, so sorry for the unreplied mentions, busy schedule and a bit indisposed, will review all very soon..
Re: Big Bang Or God? by orisa37: 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Gods Hand is the Fulcrum that blew open the Bang.
Re: Big Bang Or God? by Weah96: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
orisa37:

Nice to hear. But do you have a single shred of evidence besides conjecture?
Re: Big Bang Or God? by sonofthunder: 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
what of big bang from God?
Re: Big Bang Or God? by Griffon(m): 3:25am On Feb 05, 2016
bqlekan:
Agentofallah, ronald4lyf, griffon, so sorry for the unreplied mentions, busy schedule and a bit indisposed, will review all very soon..

You're not alone, it's been a crazy week for me too.
Re: Big Bang Or God? by orisa37: 4:30am On Feb 05, 2016
We all remain Conjectures until we believe in ourselves!!!! Good luck Child. And that is a Conjecture.
Re: Big Bang Or God? by CoolUsername: 8:08am On Feb 05, 2016
orisa37:

This hasn't been proven yet so we can't take it seriously. It also hasn't been disproven so we can't rule it out yet.

Just consider that scientists have solid theory of what happened up to 10-43 seconds after the Big Bang. Why did God disappear without a trace?
Re: Big Bang Or God? by orisa37: 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
You must be in Spirit to trace God. He is always in God's sphere. And He has given us His Son that he who believes in Him will always be with Him.
Re: Big Bang Or God? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
orisa37:
You must be in Spirit to trace God. He is always in God's sphere. And He has given us His Son that he who believes in Him will always be with Him.
bro when real men with prestige and high intellect are discussing.. just do ur self a favour of shutting the fuk up.. or else u will look stupid and disgraced as u just did now...

if u were following this thread.. u will know that these discussions and analysis here are million miles ahead of what u just spew up their..
Re: Big Bang Or God? by Weah96: 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
orisa37:
[size=18pt]You must be in Spirit to trace God. He is always in God's sphere[/size]

Stay off the drugs, son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Bang Or God? by orisa37: 6:34am On Feb 06, 2016
ok Cocky!
Re: Big Bang Or God? by orisa37: 7:24am On Feb 06, 2016
Okay Cocky. God is Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding. In these His Names are intelligence and cunningness. I pray never to be in the company of The Selfish people you mentioned, without having taken sufficient Spiritual Drugs to stay me cool and above them in all ramifications. My Drugs come from J.C. and if I'm mad, I feel alright in as much as I don't bother you. The difference between us now is that I talk in the Tongue you don't understand and I'm a Product of Understanding. You are an atheist and I'm a Believer. I shall never be unequally yoked with the group you mentioned. "Demons always insult Angels". They are foolish while Angels are wise, silly and not knowledgeable, ignorant and lack understanding
Re: Big Bang Or God? by Griffon(m): 12:26am On May 15, 2016
Ronald4lyf you pushed me into creating this thread earlier this year. So i'm going to ask, can we do this once again? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Atheists Bother? / Christians, Why Does Faith Need Regular Recharging? / Is God Wicked For Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.