Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Women, Please Do This One Thing And Save Ur Marriage.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women, Please Do This One Thing And Save Ur Marriage.. (809 Views)

Save Ur Husband, Why Men Die Early Than Women / Women Please Be Careful / What Is The One Thing You Regret Not Asking Your Spouse Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, Please Do This One Thing And Save Ur Marriage.. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
I'm writing to enlighten Women, especially the newly married; because they seem really carried away and donot understand men...
To show ur husband Love just do this one thing to your husband and that is RESPECT...

You see, the truth is men and Women are very two distinct humans that perceive and do things very differently...
While women work with emotions; men on the other hands are not emotional, they are not into emotional games...
A man could be all loved up with u, calling u all sorts of endearing names, holding u, singing for u, serving u drinks in bed initially, those are all fronts to bring u in... (cus within that is not him)
When u in, u then get less of those (as his real self unveils)... and u begin to feel he loves u less; No he doesn't (that is just men)..
Men are not into the "Lovey dovey" things; the only way to show a man u Love him is by according him that respect always, even when u think he doesn't deserve it; that is the way to express ur love for your man, and he will appreciate you infinito...

I just thought I should post this; to guard women as many really get lost in marriage...

1 Like

Re: Women, Please Do This One Thing And Save Ur Marriage.. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nice
Re: Women, Please Do This One Thing And Save Ur Marriage.. by lilmax(m): 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
Guard which women? On nairaland? cheesy

You are not far from the truth tho,RESPECT is the one true element

But most “i must be a modern woman regard it as slavery“
Re: Women, Please Do This One Thing And Save Ur Marriage.. by byvan03: 12:55am On Jan 31, 2016
Your assertion doesn't apply to all men. What you term as respect is also subject to individual understanding .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Childhood Memories / List Of What You Should Teach Your Children At Early Age / Parents Of Successful Kids Have These 11 Things In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.