Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) (41789 Views)

Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos) / Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) / Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by Mickeymilli(m): 5:03am On Jan 31, 2016
guy let's encourage this young man is not easy to sit and come out with something
Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by timonsorin: 5:31am On Jan 31, 2016
Nigerian Drone..... Innovative idea. Brilliant.
Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by dallyemmy: 5:32am On Jan 31, 2016
Attn:
1. Ministry of science and Technology
2. Ministry of Transportation (aviation)
3. Ministry of Defence
4. Ministry of Education
5. Ministry of Youth & Sport
6. Presidency

Diamonds don't come shining but after polish!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by kingsmok(m): 5:36am On Jan 31, 2016
DerahBaby:
h
u re sweet
Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 31, 2016
Mayflowa:

Didn't you hear the part of him creating a special fuel for his engine. The one you have shown is purely electrical. I am a PhD Mechanical Student. I respect him and you need to give it up to him. He has taken him over two decades on this.

I only wish Nigeria Airforce will recruit him and place him on special training and assignment and expose him to real aircraft. He is a genius.

You're studying mechanics and you don't realize that this guy is a complete fraud?

The plane is a Cessna 172 trainer remote control plane. $50 online.

Special fuel? You can learn how to mix fuel on YouTube.
Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by Abachaz: 5:55am On Jan 31, 2016
Aghogho you make me proud, you make Oghara proud, you make Delta state proud, you make Nigeria proud. God will continue to bless you, one day we will fly from place to place with Aghogho airline.
Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by agborodun: 6:10am On Jan 31, 2016
Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by Mmadu111: 6:38am On Jan 31, 2016
chinchum:
rubbish.

Instead of wasting time doing this, he should channel his energy doing something that the need is immediate, possibly mini drones that can be used for aerial surveilance.

From the report he has been on designing airplane since 1999, with little success,
How many have you invented?
Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by Endtimesmith(m): 6:39am On Jan 31, 2016
Aghogho,You try Sha....Nice job!
Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by Naijatask: 6:43am On Jan 31, 2016
As seen in Onitsha… (photos) http:///csWoL3 Photo: Kano Govt empowers limbless Rahma Haruna and her family with foodstuffs and cash gifts http:///bYnH5x 4 die in boat mishap in Lagos http:///ksdZ1A
Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by DivineDG(m): 7:14am On Jan 31, 2016
Anything is possible if only you believe in yourself.
Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by wordfare77(m): 7:28am On Jan 31, 2016
Destined2win:
This is beautiful!

We need to understand that not everybody will have a degree. Everybody should put into practice whatever knowledge he or she has.

This is why I will set up institutions that are strictly practical; institutions where you can go and learn anything you want BY PRACTICALS ONLY. With these we will have a lot of artisans and technology-minded people.

So Help Me God!
I feel so good that we have youths that still dreams big

Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by kingthreat(m): 7:46am On Jan 31, 2016
irunooboo:
is this the nonsense called air craft How many of u will volunteer to fly this coffin Mtcheew

This guy, despite being unemployed is innovative and practically intelligent. With assistance and support, this guy will be a genius in the next dew years. Only cretinous creatures will call his little ingenuity, nonsense.
Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by 1miccza: 7:46am On Jan 31, 2016
Destined2win:
This is beautiful!

We need to understand that not everybody will have a degree. Everybody should put into practice whatever knowledge he or she has.

This is why I will set up institutions that are strictly practical; institutions where you can go and learn anything you want BY PRACTICALS ONLY. With these we will have a lot of artisans and technology-minded people.

So Help Me God!

Seconded i am with you on this
Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by 1miccza: 7:50am On Jan 31, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You're studying mechanics and you don't realize that this guy is a complete fraud?

The plane is a Cessna 172 trainer remote control plane. $50 online.

Special fuel? You can learn how to mix fuel on YouTube.

Dem born una to come dey practice una arguing skills for Nl,the guy said he is a Phd mechanical which i believe is Mechanical engineering and you are saying mechanics can't you see that there is a wide difference between your statement and his??
Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by prettyboi1(m): 7:59am On Jan 31, 2016
playtheblues:
Quote the part of the comment that is rubbish.

Is it the part that tells of a man whom God used to set up the 1st indigenous motor manufacturing vehicle company in Nigeria though he did not go beyond J.S 2 or the part that I released the blessings of God upon my people?

You really need help.

You who doesn't need help, what have you done or contributed?
You need help.
Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by Cornel88(m): 8:03am On Jan 31, 2016
terrymason:
when I check your profile and saw your thread created, now i know why you commented the way you did!!!

I checked her topics and quotes too, and I didn't bother replying her.
Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by speak2leo(m): 8:04am On Jan 31, 2016
holocron:

Abeg dont mind them. Is this not how politicians and 'men of god' have fooled everyone? ALWAYS. you got relevant parts and assembled them into an 'invention'. Which part is locally fabricated there? The engine? The wings, the body? The computerized remote control?

Am totally embarrassed by the ignorant comments here. Yeah, perhaps, kudos for assembling a toy FROM INSTRUCTIONS.

ELSE this post and associated video is misleading and even fraudulent. Just look at the fake way he was pretending to 'FUEL' the plane! A drone operates with battery, and still uses fuel?!!

Kai! My people perish from lack of wisdom. Truly, "the beautiful ones are not yet born".

it's surprising how people come into social media to display folly. when u see something good try and appreciate it,,, don't allow d devil to use u. yes he used special fuel and d '"plane" has a ba3, what's wrong with that?? cars have ba3 and use petrol so do planes. have some sense. The young man tried. we should look for ways to expand his intellect not getting letdown talks from ur likes who can't even decipher d science behind hot water and eba. Mofos everywhere. mtchewww
Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by opedaydydx9(m): 8:29am On Jan 31, 2016
billyG:

I watch it on channels today,d guy is good,if only our thousand of graduate engineers & scientists culd borrow a leaf frm dis guy & put there brain 2 work,our institution shld b more technical & creative base homegrown education tailored 2 make our economic development.wher do we want 2 b in 20yrs time,which kun3s do we want 2 overtake.
sharap..... Even graduates that want to impact are not employed, I was at the registrars office in a polytechnic and an application was written by a 2nd class lower candidate to lecture they rejected her without interview stating that a 2.2 graduate can't lecture nd no office job at hand meanwhile they needed lecturers.. I designed a potable water treatment plant for my school during finals without no supervision, now am a business man running a clothing line!!! This country is Bleep*ed! " so blame graduates with caution though our system don't hlp to produce sound graduates buh we engineers are still here!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 31, 2016
chinchum:
rubbish.

Instead of wasting time doing this, he should channel his energy doing something that the need is immediate, possibly mini drones that can be used for aerial surveilance.

From the report he has been on designing airplane since 1999, with little success,

Olofo
Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by HeGeMon(m): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2016
Go & do ur own na, first show us the one uve done , God help your pain
bigtt76:
Pulesssss what the guy did was more less reassembling an RC Airplane. With guides on YouTube anybody can do same.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by LordClem(m): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2016
You should contest for "Hater of the Year" award.

irunooboo:
is this the nonsense called air craft How many of u will volunteer to fly this coffin Mtcheew
Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by tvcatch15(m): 9:30am On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=irunooboo post=42476925]is this the nonsense called air craft How many of u will volunteer to fly this coffin Mtcheew[/quote

Shut ur fucking mouth
Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by persius555(m): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2016
opedaydydx9:
sharap..... Even graduates that want to impact are not employed, I was at the registrars office in a polytechnic and an application was written by a 2nd class lower candidate to lecture they rejected her without interview stating that a 2.2 graduate can't lecture nd no office job at hand meanwhile they needed lecturers.. I designed a potable water treatment plant for my school during finals without no supervision, now am a business man running a clothing line!!! This country is Bleep*ed! " so blame graduates with caution though our system don't hlp to produce sound graduates buh we engineers are still here!!

Blame the structure of the system. It is designed without a plan for the future. To worsen the cause, government bureacracy and discouraging protocols help the system beneficial to only the privileged who in most cases have nothing to offer.

Welcome to nigeria, our messed up country.
Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2016
if na me b d man.. after years of no attention, iwll just reappear on channels Tv and broadcast that i don get offer from Boko boys.........
my country naija.. pls wise up....
Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:03am On Jan 31, 2016
LordClem:
You should contest for "Hater of the Year" award.

when u see such comment.. check the individuals profile.... a glance through her profile shows she probably missed her way from romance section n landed here.. probably the aircraft isnt big, strong or long enough.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by opedaydydx9(m): 10:04am On Jan 31, 2016
persius555:

Blame the structure of the system. It is designed without a plan for the future. To worsen the cause, government bureacracy and discouraging protocols help the system beneficial to only the privileged who in most cases have nothing to offer.

Welcome to nigeria, our messed up country.
exactly my point
Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by holocron: 10:24am On Jan 31, 2016
speak2leo:

it's surprising how people come into social media to display folly. when u see something good try and appreciate it,,, don't allow d devil to use u. yes he used special fuel and d '"plane" has a ba3, what's wrong with that?? cars have ba3 and use petrol so do planes. have some sense. The young man tried. we should look for ways to expand his intellect not getting letdown talks from ur likes who can't even decipher d science behind hot water and eba. Mofos everywhere. mtchewww

Ha ha ha. "Special fuel"? On and electric motor 'engine'? Yes, he tried. At least, in assembling the purchased toy. The only innovation there is the green white green painting.

I wont insult you, but I hope you realise that it is far easier to build a large scale pilot controlled airplane, than an unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)? The UAV, apart from contending with the mechanics of flight, also has to embody robotics, and radio remote controlled electronics.

Think. 1903. That was when the wright brothers flew the first plane. That is, using technology of 112 years ago. UAV drones just became popular this 21st century, mainly because of the advancement in computer technology.

Its highly embarrassing that we cant even replicate something the white man did more than a hundred years ago. Instead we resort to cheap sensationalism on our gullible selves, patting ourselves on the back FOR A JOB NOT DONE!
Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by Onoruoiza83(m): 10:53am On Jan 31, 2016
chinchum:
rubbish.

you are very stupid n i pray that for not appreciating his work, you will never experience good things in life. do think d west just wake up one n become what u nw call heaven on earth? you are SO narrow minded.
Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by Onoruoiza83(m): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2016
chinchum:
rubbish.

you are very stupid n i pray that for not appreciating his work, you will never experience good things in life. do think d west just wake up one n become what u nw call heaven on earth? you are SO narrow minded.
Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by Onoruoiza83(m): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=dallyemmy post=42481040]Attn: 1. Ministry of science and Technology 2. Ministry of Transportation (aviation) 3. Ministry of Defence 4. Ministry of Education 5. Ministry of Youth & Sport 6. Presidency
Diamonds don't come shining but after polish! [/quote/] thank let them all: 1. Ministry of science and Technology 2. Ministry of Transportation (aviation) 3. Ministry of Defence 4. Ministry of Education 5. Ministry of Youth & Sport 6. Presidency ALLAH will help the man
Re: Nigerian, Aghogho, Builds Mini Aircraft (Picture &video) by speak2leo(m): 11:02am On Jan 31, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Scientist Becomes Immune To Snake Venom After Allowing Deadly Snakes Bite Him / Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. / 4 Nigerian Inventors You Never Knew (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.