Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) (3640 Views)

My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him / Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by Monalisa185(f): 5:15am On Jan 31, 2016
vizkiz:

Na native doctor I wan become. I no need to dey waste time study medicine for school, na inside shrine for forest I go dey collect tutorials grin

Lol.

native doctor? *AMBITIONLESS*tongue
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by 141samuel: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2016
pls invite me for your engagement u are with already
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by Walesadeyemi(m): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ode! The only reason why you're scared now is because she's wants you more than you think you want her. If she looses interest in you now, you'll realize how much you love her and how much you've lost. Mind you, if a woman looses interest ehn, except you jazz her she cannever be interested again.

Advice: ask yourself and be honest with yourself "do you really love her?". If yes, sit her down and talk to her. If no, be blunt with her so she can move forward with her life.

The lady in question is just crazy about you.
Remember its always better for the lady to love you more at the beginning because for women, their love diminishes with time while ours grows with time.
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by Frozenovenreagan: 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
the power of good dicck, hehe
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by Ask4delaw(m): 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
Walesadeyemi:
Ode! The only reason why you're scared now is because she's wants you more than you think you want her. If she looses interest in you now, you'll realize how much you love her and how much you've lost. Mind you, if a woman looses interest ehn, except you jazz her she cannever be interested again.

Advice: ask yourself and be honest with yourself "do you really love her?". If yes, sit her down and talk to her. If no, be blunt with her so she can move forward with her life.

The lady in question is just crazy about you.
Remember its always better for the lady to love you more at the beginning because for women, their love diminishes with time while ours grows with time.

Thanks for the advice bro
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by olac21(m): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
Now I enjoyed what you wrote up there!if you understand yoruba(I will say its eni to ni fila olori)
Re: My Girl Threatened To Kill Herself Pls Help (screenshots) by Richiy(f): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ask4delaw:

Thanks for the advice bro

If you are sure you really don't want her, you have to be very sure, then since she has threatened to kill herself, I advice you visit her family and let them know because she has suicidal tendencies.

BTW, how old is she?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Calabar Vs Yoruba Girls Which One Do You Preferred / Flick Me Your Funniest And Dopest Friday Memes! / 22-year-old Man Dumps Pretty Wife, Marries Mother-in-law (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.