Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. (45556 Views)

Premature expulsion!!! The Major Problem Of Most Nigeria Men. / Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D / How To Cure Premature expulsion And Satisfy Your Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
It feels so bad when Madam is still enjoying it and you are already done.
If feels even worst when Madam needs it and your organ is there looking at her like an over ripe banana.

Worst still, you manage to gain an erection, only to cum in two (2) minutes and your sperm so watery.
Madam may not tell you, because she does not want you to feel bad. But, she will appreciate it, if you can give her orgasm for once.

Make your woman HAPPY.
Treat her well. Satisfy her.
Every woman deserves a real man that can give her orgasm.
Help her not to cheat on you, whether secretly or with your knowledge.

In doing all the above, You don't need to live on drugs. Take care of it naturally, once and for all.
Do you know that Bitter Kola and some natural roots blended together can do wonders for you as a man?
Bitter kola is one of such fruits which can be eaten raw and still benefit from its high nutritional content. It can help in  the treatment for low libido, low sperm count, erectile dysfunction, arthritis, reduction of eye pressure, treating hangover, if properly combine with other roots.

Such a fruit should not be taken for granted.
You can read more about bitter kola on Google.

MR. FLEX Herbal Tea is a mixture of bitter Kola and other fruits, nuts and plant roots. Highly potent!

Nature has it all. Use our natural product "MR. FLEX Herbal Tea", a combination of natural fruits and roots, to take care of:

* Weak organ (Low Libido)
* Low sperm count
* Premature Expulsion
* Watery Sperm
* Impotency / Infertility
* And any other erectile dysfunction.

Produced and Marketed by VICOMO Research Laboratory and Herbal Therapy Nig. Ltd.
A Subsidiary of VICOMO GLOBAL RESOURCES LIMITED
Call/WhatsApp: +2348066194562.

E-mail: vicomoglobalresources@gmail.com.
Head Office: 5, Omokhoje Street, Eyea, Benin City, Edo State.

Some Of The Major Causes Of Erectile Dysfunctions Are:
1. Too much of sugar in the body system.
2. Masturbation.
3. Stress.
4. Anxiety.
5. Little or No Exercises.
6. Infections.
7. Some Medications, etc.

NOTE: For treatment of infections, you are to run a test, to be sure you have an infection and the type of infection, before herbs are prepared for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y23wb4CuHeA

Watch a renowned Professor, as she adds her voice in support of root and herbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-zbZmzaRhM

4 Likes

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
Low sperm counts or poor sperm motility could be caused by some environmental toxins, although not limited to these:

* Drugs
* Chemicals
* Radiation
* Heavy metal exposure
* Cigarette smoking, Excessive intake of alcohol
* Pollution
* And even street drug usage
* Heat
* Sitting for a very long time
* Use of tight fitting underwear for a long time, etc.

All our products are HYGIENICALLY packaged.
We appreciate all your feed backs through phone calls and on WhatsApp. We will appreciate it more if you come back here to testify of the potency of our product, so that others can have confidence in us.
More families are enjoying our herbal product. There has been nobody that has used our products and ever complained. All we get are appreciations. So many of you have met me, already. I have my real face there and my phone number, so, you can meet me one on one. I am still in business because of the potency of my herbal product. Use MR FLEX Herbal Tea and testify the next day.

NOTE: 1. A sachet of our highly potent HERBAL TEA is #500
It comes in a complete pack of 21 sachets #10,000

2.The complete dossage is 21 sachets. To be taken after meal.
3. You only pay for 20 sachets and we give you the last one for FREE.
4. With our New Arrangement With God is Good Logistics and other Parcel delivery service provider, it is now easier and faster to pick up shipment (parcel).
5. Others without any challenge can to take 1 sachet 30 minutes before action time, for enjoyment and for a wonderful performance. Such a person only need to take it when he wants to give Madam a treat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr9_tRfeadQ

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 11:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
Question: Does your product(MR. FLEX Herbal Tea) has any side effect?
Ans: Bitter kola is used in the preparation of herbal drugs either as a nourishment, a supplement or a herbal remedy.
It does not have any side effect.
However, If a patient on medication chews bitter kola, it will make the drugs ineffective but aside this, there is no other side effect. Bitter kola has lots of health benefits, like the treatment of cough, sneezing etc.
Likewise, there has been no recorded side effect to the regular intake of MR. FLEX Herbal Tea (which major component is Bitter Kola), it is all round medicinal.

The tea is tailored towards a long-term cure, not just for a few days enjoyment.

All you need to do is to reduce your intake of sugary things and alcohol.
Also :
Help Us Maintain Your Body System.
Eat fruits (especially, watermelon and cucumber) and vegetables, regularly.
When eating watermelon, eat it with the seeds and eat it deep into the green part.
Also eat cashew nuts regularly. It is good for the prostate.
Boiled unripe plantain eaten with vegetables is also recommended.

Take less of food with high calories, because it can block your arteries and prevent the flow of blood to major organs.

Moderate exercises, regularly, will benefit your body, big time.

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 6:41am On Jan 31, 2016
The herbal tea is a cure for:
Weak Erection
Low Sperm Count
Premature Ejaculation
Watery Sperm and
Low Libido.

The herbs help to open up your arteries and veins and increase the flow of blood to major organs.

Remember, it is the amount of blood that goes into the male organ that determines the size and turgidity of the male organ, both in length, width and circumference.

Take it one sachet per day, for 21 days, with normal drinking water, not hot , not cold, or natural honey, after meal, morning or evening.

It is made from natural herbs and 100% herbal. We do not even add preservatives, as we always prepare them fresh and send to customers on demand, which makes it very potent.

Over the years, it has been tested and works for all body types.

The body absolves it very well, and the part the body does not use is either excreted or urinated.
IT HAS NO SIDE EFFECT !

Steps On How To Take This Product:
1. Get MR FLEX Herbal Tea.

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 7:12am On Jan 31, 2016
2. Get a clean glass of water.

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 7:20am On Jan 31, 2016
3. Pour water on the glass (half level).

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 7:25am On Jan 31, 2016
4. Bring out content from the pack.

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 7:32am On Jan 31, 2016
5. Empty content into the glass of water.

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 7:35am On Jan 31, 2016
6. Stir content with a clean table spoon.

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 7:40am On Jan 31, 2016
7. Drink up content and you are good to go!

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 7:50am On Jan 31, 2016
Question: How long should I take the product?
Ans: For a permanent cure,21 sachets for 20 days (2 sachets for the first day and 1 sachet every day for the rest 19 days). NOTE: It can also be taken for enjoyment. That is, taking just 1 sachet 20 minutes before sex. It gives you a hard erection and helps you to last longer than ever. Even if your woman is not around, it does not disturb. It only answers when you think of making love.
You will smile after you are done.
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
Question: How do I get this product?

Ans: You can either meet us one on one or Call us on: 08066194562, and we will bring it to your desired destination.

Question: How much does it cost?

Ans: The tea is 10,000

It is a complete dosage of 21 sachets.
To be taken one sachet per day, with water, pap or natural honey.

Note:
Picking directly from me here in Benin is just 10,000

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
This product starts to take effect 20 minutes after use.
NOTE: You don't need to be running around looking for a woman. It absolves very well in the body and comes to play when you are ready for action. You will either excrete or urinate the ones that the body does not need. Man is nature, nature is man. That makes the difference.

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
* You can also take MR FLEX Herbal Tea for enjoyment. That is taking a sachet 20 to 30 minutes before sex. It helps your organ to gain erection to the normal size. You may not know the real size of your organ until you take a sachet of it. It brings out the best in you.
It also gives you extra energy to carry on and helps you to last longer than ever.
If you check the number of views of this topic, you will know that we have been putting smiles on people's faces. Just that some people are shy to come out and testify. Maybe, you will be willing to attest to the potency of this product after use.
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by aristotlekay(m): 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
Honestly seeing is believing. Flexherbal is tested and trusted. Dis man Mr. Flex worked on me for 1week and today my wife answers me honey darlyn. Mr. Flex u do well for my body !!

2 Likes

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by aristotlekay(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
Honestly seeing is believing. Flexherbal is tested and trusted. Dis man Mr. Flex worked on me for 1week and today my wife answers me honey darlyn. Mr. Flex u do well for my body !!y
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
aristotlekay:
Honestly seeing is believing. Flexherbal is tested and trusted. Dis man Mr. Flex worked on me for 1week and today my wife answers me honey darlyn. Mr. Flex u do well for my body !!
. Honest People like you are hard to come by. Thanks!
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2016
This is how we deliver it, very private (In an envelope).
Below is a confirmation text from God is Good motors (GIG Logistics) on the delivery of our product to a customer in Ikotun, Lagos. We also send to all parts of the world through NIPOST.
NOTE: For those of you looking for testimonies here, know this. Most people are guests on nairaland and can not make comment or less they register. It is not everybody that has the time to do that. Even the few that have taken the pains to register just to comment, some of you are still complaining that they are new on nairaland. How can they be old users when they just registered to comment on this wonderful natural tea that has been putting smiles on the faces of men.
If you want to read testimonies, chat with me on whatsapp let me send you snap shots of wonderful testimonies.
The old nairaland users don't like commenting because some of them have friends and families on niaralnd.
Also know that most people who use this Tea are married people. You don't expect them to come here and tell you how their wives are enjoying it. Try it yourself.
This Herbal Tea is Wonderful. Test and testify!

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by talk2odim: 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
How much
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by success10(m): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
HOW MUCH IS THE PACKAGE? I MEAN IN DIFFERENT PACKAGES IF ANY?....

AND... DO U HAVE AN OUTLET IN ILORIN?
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by ademasta(m): 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ok
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 03, 2016
How much you say?
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by talk2odim: 9:06am On Feb 03, 2016
The Op seems to do a much better job at advertising than responding to inquiry.....

8 Likes

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 03, 2016
talk2odim:
The Op seems to do a much better jod at advertising than responding to inquiry.....
Maybe request over Whatsapp I guess undecided
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2016
success10:
HOW MUCH IS THE PACKAGE? I MEAN IN DIFFERENT PACKAGES IF ANY?....

AND...
DO U HAVE AN OUTLET IN ILORIN?
10,000 for a complete pack of 21 sachets.
We can deliver it to you by hand OR
Through any transport company of your choice.
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2016
talk2odim:
The Op seems to do a much better jod at advertising than responding to inquiry.....
I am so sorry, I am always busy attending to customers. My number is there, you can always call me on 08066194562.

1 Share

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 11:16am On Feb 03, 2016
More and more people benefiting from our products. Work in progress...

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 11:18am On Feb 03, 2016
talk2odim:
How much
the price is there. #10,000 per pack of 21 sachets
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 11:20am On Feb 03, 2016
Our herbal flusher is a blend of natural herbs:

* It purges the body of bacteria and toxins.

* It makes the body receptive to treatment.

* It reduces the level of cholesterol in the body.

* It also clears the body of excess fat and impurities.

* It can be take by both male and female.

It is only one sachet and should be taken once.
With 3 or 4 balls of lime. If you have stomach ulcer, use oranges.

Press the water in the lime/oranges into a cup and mix the flusher with it.
It should be taken a day that you will not go to work, because it purges very well.

But, after the work, you will be glad you took it.

Just #3,000
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by pokipoki: 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hmmm. I cant see a NAFDAC number of the product advertised. There is no registered address only a funny email address.
I doubt if the product is as good as you claim. I smell rat (Scammers).

3 Likes

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
Our Address is at the back of the sachet. It is the potency of our drugs that speaks for us.
That is why we are still in business. We have never disappointed any customer. Since nobody has come here to complain, that means we are good. I get appreciations through phone calls and on whatsapp. We do not force our customers to come here and testify, it is their private life . Most people don't want the world to know about them and their private life. I know you need it, that was why you read the topic in the first place. You just want to be sure of what you are getting. We appreciate that. With time, we will get to world standard.

We just combined natural roots and herbs hygienically, and it is very safe for consumption. Serving the purpose for which it was produced.

I know some people don't believe in roots and herbs, but let those who need it, have access to it. Nature is life. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2016
Watermelon is good for you as a man.

If you do not have the time to chew it, blend it and add a little lime to it.

Filter and drink.

Never be too busy to take care of your health.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 / Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! / Treat Root Cause Of Weak Organ,Watery Sperm, Low Sperm Count & Quick Release.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.