Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. (45552 Views)

Premature expulsion!!! The Major Problem Of Most Nigeria Men. / Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D / How To Cure Premature expulsion And Satisfy Your Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
boboLIL:
flex which one is herbal flusher again?

Boss!

Our herbal flusher is a blend of natural herbs.
It purges the body of bacteria and toxins and also makes the body receptive to treatment.
It is only one sachet and should be taken once.
With 2 or 3 balls of lime.
Press the water in the lime into a cup and mix the flusher with it. It should be taken a day that you will not go to work, because it purges.
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 8:37am On Nov 06, 2017
Which do you prefer, A or B?

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 10:10am On Nov 13, 2017
More people are still have access to our herbal tea.

It can be delivered to you or you get someone to help you pick it directly from us.

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
After taking this tea, you will know what you have been missing...

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
"Hematospermia: This is defined as blood in the semen. While often perceived as having little significance, blood in the ejaculate can cause great concern to the men who experience it. The condition is common, and many episodes go unnoticed; therefore, the prevalence of hematospermia remains unknown."
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
Doubt no more!

You too will testify...

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 6:27am On Jan 09, 2018
Take less of food with high calories, because it can block your arteries and prevent the flow of blood to major organs.
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
God bless those who are helping others to access our tea, even here.

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Do not assume you have an infection.

When you are having symptoms of an infection, to the lab and get tested. Let them identify what is wrong , before treatment.

So that you do not end up treating what is not there.
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2018
Read and learn:

Hirsuties coronae glandis (also known as hirsutoid papillomas[1] and pearly penile papules)[1] (PPP) are small protuberances that may form on the ridge of the glans of the human penis. They are a normal anatomical variation in humans and are sometimes described as vestigial remnants of penile spines, sensitive features found in the same location in other primates. In species in which penile spines are expressed, as well as in humans who have them, the spines are thought to contribute to sexual pleasure and quicker orgasms.[2][3] It has been theorized that pearly penile papules stimulate the female vagina during sexual intercourse, but in view of their very small size this seems to be extremely unlikely.[4] In addition, pearly penile papules secrete oil that moistens the glans of the penis.[5]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 9:57am On Feb 10, 2018

They were taking me to a mortuary but to God be the glory, my hand moved and that was the point they returned me to the hospital. Here I am today. The encounter made me realise that there is nothing as good as rest. It is very important to sleep.

Julius Agwu, 2018
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
Gifts are good .You can gift your wife a super orgasm, at anytime you want, with our herbal tea for men.
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
All our parcels are well concealed. You do not need to worry about your privacy, your details are always safe with us.

No matter how we try to convince other customers of the potency and genuineness of our herbs, we will never give out your details.

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by MissedCall(m): 3:44am On Feb 20, 2018
Scam, scam, scam!!!
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by boboLIL(m): 7:06am On Feb 21, 2018
MissedCall:
Scam, scam, scam!!!
scam about what? don't be stupid... hateful loser

1 Like

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Those who are not too shy, still send in their testimonies!

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Saturday80(m): 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
MissedCall:
Scam, scam, scam!!!

Do not talk about what you do not know.

As a young man I was embarrassed with quick release. I saw this tea 2 years ago. I used it and followed what he told me to.
I stopped masturbation completely. When I saw the result I gat to register on nairaland to comment on the positve result I got from the use of the tea. I have never stopped telling people about the tea. I and have started taking fruits regularly. I feel very OK now.
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
This just came in!

Your details are always kept private.
You can also instruct us not to post your feedback. Our duty is to serve you better.

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
Be sure to get our herbal tea delivered to you anywhere in the world

This parcel just arrived New York City, U.S.A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr9_tRfeadQ

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
Be sure to get your tea , anytime you order for it.

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
Out herbal tea has started entering Dubai.

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
Make sure no day passes, without you eating fruits.
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
Eat well and eat right, rest when necessary, eats lots of fruits like : cucumber and watermelon, drink plenty of water, exercise moderately according to need, you will always have the strength to please madam.
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 5:11pm On May 15, 2018
We are still making couples smile!
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by afamaustin(m): 7:26am On May 16, 2018
pokipoki:
Hmmm. I cant see a NAFDAC number of the product advertised. There is no registered address only a funny email address.
I doubt if the product is as good as you claim. I smell rat (Scammers).me too

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 10:56am On May 20, 2018
afamaustin:
me too

Nor use your hand pursue who go help, you.
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2018
You, too, can give us your testimony, in one (1) word.

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 1:56pm On May 29, 2018
Our duty is to make natural potent herbs available.

Your duty is to get it and testify.
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
Exercise regularly and rest when necessary.

Eat healthy meals.

Drink lot of water.

Eat fruits, vegetables and nuts regularly.

Have a fruitful day!

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Vel231: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2018
Flexherbal:
Anxiety is the greatest challenge most men face during love making.
It makes a man cum too quick and will not allow you to gain erection after a first round.
It can even cause weak erection.

But, do not worry, our 100% HERBAL TEA, will help to bring back the confidence that you need, in no time.

Please get in contact with me. 7085151729
marvelthompson@icloud.com
Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 11:11am On Jul 21, 2018
We always deliver!!!

Re: HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. by Flexherbal(m): 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
Trees are very important to our existence.

If you fall one, plant two.

Root and herbs do not fail.

Start strong and finish strong!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies In Atlanta, America After Hanging Out With His Friends. Photos / COVID-19: 239 New Cases Reported, 11 Deaths And 66 Discharged On May 9 / Fg Paid Doctors New Salary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.