Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Finally, Buhari May Appear before ICC For Trial Over Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Buhari May Appear before ICC For Trial Over Biafra (4401 Views)

Nine Ekiti Assembly Members For Trial Over Certificate Forgery / Photos Of Abba Moro Arriving Court Today For Trial / Goodluck Jonathan May Appear Before EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Buhari May Appear before ICC For Trial Over Biafra by Gbawe: 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
EternalTruths:

Keep fooling Buhari.

Little by little Nigeria will be seen as an oppressive nation that needs to be dismantled to free the oppressed nations within her

Give a dog a bad name to hang it. That's what IPOB is doing to Nigeria.

Remember the Balkan Nations.. cool

No. IPOB is rather giving the Igbo ethnic group a bad name. The educated world can see through the hypocrisy and insincerity of IPOB and its deceitful leaders like Nnamdi Kanu who basic investigations will show are scammers more interested in personal self-enrichment than any genuine struggle for an independent Igbo nation.

What the world sees, and what factual records support, is an ethnic group that was very much include in running the last regime, before that of Buhari a Northerner, now acting like a spoilt brat. For example, NOI was the most powerful Minister in the last dispensation while Anyim and many other Igbos were important. The likes of Ifeanyi Uba raked in billions under GEJ and even worked for his re-election passionately. We never heard any secession noise then. There was no IPOB feverishness for the 5 years GEJ was President and favouring the Igbos. As soon as GEJ is gone and Buhari is sworn in then IPOB's hypocritical madness springs to life with an immediate and urgent secession agenda that was conveniently suspended for the years GEJ was President. Once the agitation for secession is discredited and seen to be insincere then it will 100% fail because of lack of empathy and support from those that matter.

Dude, no one is fooled but emotional folks like you. The world will only see this current Biafra agitation as the deliberately restive behaviour of ethnically intolerant folks who are not particularly law-abiding since they fail to respect and support a president with the electoral mandate of the majority of Nigerians. You will also be perceived as undemocratic sore losers who insist on having their way intolerantly in defiance of the universal tenet of democracy that stipulates "majority carries the vote". I.e the concept of Losers should graciously accepting defeat and support the choice of the majority for the greater good of society. Not so for IPOB losers. It does not help either that you guys, before the election, spammed the net with sayings like "ab.o.ki will never rule again" and "no GEJ no Nigeria" et al. You IPOB youths are awful and extremely sentimental strategists. You made too many mistakes and that is why you cannot gain the sympathy of anything/anyone important today. Currently you are showing yourselves more aggrieved about the loss of GEJ, and more supportive of him despite the awful revelations about his tenure, than even his own SS folks who are now sensibly distancing themselves from Jonathan. All this is extremely damaging to how the world views you. When you open a thread like this I can see that you have no capacity for embracing reality and zero willingness to see what others denote easily. this makes me conclude , whether today or in 100 years, you will always end up on the losing side.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Buhari May Appear before ICC For Trial Over Biafra by gigabyte13: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
obailala:
These guys could not push Buhari aside via democratic elections, now they want to use ICC to remove him by force before 2019 grin cheesy grin

No matter how you look at it, it's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that the whole resurrected Biafran charade is just a registration of grievances over an Hausa Buhari kicking out their lord and saviour GEJ through a democratic election; it's always been about Buhari.

Anyway, these disgruntled folks can keep whining like babies till 2023 for all I care. But I must say, I didnt expect this level of low from a great people. I am personally embarrassed.

and what is great about a people who have chosen wailing as a hobby? ICC kor, ICE water ni?
Re: Finally, Buhari May Appear before ICC For Trial Over Biafra by dammytosh: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
bugzbunny:

I can't call odua senseless
Why call me senseless?
Hausas are arewas.... Yorubas...oduans
Igbos....biafrans....
Why call someone senseless?

Did u see sensible cause ?

Can you check what i posted again ?

but rather than starting with memorandum and votes to even ask, how many people are willing to go ?

Kanu is busy carrying prostitutes up and down.
Re: Finally, Buhari May Appear before ICC For Trial Over Biafra by bugzbunny: 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
dammytosh:

but rather than starting with memorandum and votes to even ask, how many people are willing to go ?

Its kanus business
Leave dat to him
My sensible cause is different to urs...
Leave it to me too
Mind ur business... Live ur life
Leave others alone to carve their own destiny
Re: Finally, Buhari May Appear before ICC For Trial Over Biafra by Gbawe: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
dammytosh:

Don't mind them.
Re: Finally, Buhari May Appear before ICC For Trial Over Biafra by dammytosh: 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
bugzbunny:

Its kanus business
Leave dat to him
My sensible cause is different to urs...
Leave it to me too
Mind ur business... Live ur life
Leave others alone to carve their own destiny

It is not Kanu's business. People have died after he started his madness.

So we will not leave him to that.
Re: Finally, Buhari May Appear before ICC For Trial Over Biafra by obailala(m): 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
gigabyte13:

and what is great about a people who have chosen wailing as a hobby? ICC kor, ICE water ni?
Everyone has a right to be angry at some point and being angry doesn't change a person's greatness.
Re: Finally, Buhari May Appear before ICC For Trial Over Biafra by obailala(m): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
EternalTruths:

Keep fooling Buhari.

Little by little Nigeria will be seen as an oppressive nation that needs to be dismantled to free the oppressed nations within her

Give a dog a bad name to hang it. That's what IPOB is doing to Nigeria.

Remember the Balkan Nations.. cool
Lol.. the plot is as lame as a limbless lamb. Just like clear water, everyone sees through the whole plot and that is the reason why no reasonable nation or the international community takes the whole charade serious. Everyone sees it as what it is, a case of post election disgruntlement taken too far.

Since the election, there's no kind of murder and oppression allegation that hasn't been levelled against Buhari from the SE even before he took over power. Every now and then, one propaganda picture or the other is circulated via social media in the SE to get even the most unconcerned individuals to buy into the communal hatred for Buhari and also to serve as 'fake' evidence to deceive the international community. You have simply spelt out the plot, "giving a dog a bad name before hanging it." As lame as that plot is however, I am only afraid of one thing, I just hope some diabolic extremist wouldn't go to the next level by murdering innocent Igbos to frame Buhari up; one can never tell what some diabolics can do out of anger and frustration.
Re: Finally, Buhari May Appear before ICC For Trial Over Biafra by HtwoOw: 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
They killed hausas and Yorubas when they executed a coup

They (the senseless Igbos) started discord and enemity

And now again they are at it

Notice how I said they? Silence is some form of admittance

Ibo people are not condemning this madness now , at some point, it'll get to a peak where no other tribe will /can take it anymore and biafra season two will begin

Gbawe:

No. IPOB is rather giving the Igbo ethnic group a bad name. The educated world can see through the hypocrisy and insincerity of IPOB and its deceitful leaders like Nnamdi Kanu who basic investigations will show are scammers more interested in personal self-enrichment than any genuine struggle for an independent Igbo nation.

What the world sees, and what factual records support, is an ethnic group that was very much include in running the last regime, before that of Buhari a Northerner, now acting like a spoilt brat. For example, NOI was the most powerful Minister in the last dispensation while Anyim and many other Igbos were important. The likes of Ifeanyi Uba raked in billions under GEJ and even worked for his re-election passionately. We never heard any secession noise then. There was no IPOB feverishness for the 5 years GEJ was President and favouring the Igbos. As soon as GEJ is gone and Buhari is sworn in then IPOB's hypocritical madness springs to life with an immediate and urgent secession agenda that was conveniently suspended for the years GEJ was President. Once the agitation for secession is discredited and seen to be insincere then it will 100% fail because of lack of empathy and support from those that matter.

Dude, no one is fooled but emotional folks like you. The world will only see this current Biafra agitation as the deliberately restive behaviour of ethnically intolerant folks who are not particularly law-abiding since they fail to respect and support a president with the electoral mandate of the majority of Nigerians. You will also be perceived as undemocratic sore losers who insist on having their way intolerantly in defiance of the universal tenet of democracy that stipulates "majority carries the vote". I.e the concept of Losers should graciously accepting defeat and support the choice of the majority for the greater good of society. Not so for IPOB losers. It does not help either that you guys, before the election, spammed the net with sayings like "ab.o.ki will never rule again" and "no GEJ no Nigeria" et al. You IPOB youths are awful and extremely sentimental strategists. You made too many mistakes and that is why you cannot gain the sympathy of anything/anyone important today. Currently you are showing yourselves more aggrieved about the loss of GEJ, and more supportive of him despite the awful revelations about his tenure, than even his own SS folks who are now sensibly distancing themselves from Jonathan. All this is extremely damaging to how the world views you. When you open a thread like this I can see that you have no capacity for embracing reality and zero willingness to see what others denote easily. this makes me conclude , whether today or in 100 years, you will always end up on the losing side.
Re: Finally, Buhari May Appear before ICC For Trial Over Biafra by HtwoOw: 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
sad Ojukwu used propaganda to seek help from international community but he failed as devoted as he is to ibo nation he seeked presidency via politics

Let it be known to all asswipes

. No permanent interests anywhere I just hope nobody murders Ibos to frame Buhari

If they do, rip in advance until it's established that Buhari gave the order I don't think ICC can do anything

But like someone said

DREAMING IS ALLOWED
obailala:
Lol.. the plot is as lame as a limbless lamb. Just like clear water, everyone sees through the whole plot and that is the reason why no reasonable nation or the international community takes the whole charade serious. Everyone sees it as what it is, a case of post election disgruntlement taken too far.

Since the election, there's no kind of murder and oppression allegation that hasn't been levelled against Buhari from the SE even before he took over power. Every now and then, one propaganda picture or the other is circulated via social media in the SE to get even the most unconcerned individuals to buy into the communal hatred for Buhari and also to serve as 'fake' evidence to deceive the international community. You have simply spelt out the plot, "giving a dog a bad name before hanging it." As lame as that plot is however, I am only afraid of one thing, I just hope some diabolic extremist wouldn't go to the next level by murdering innocent Igbos to frame Buhari up; one can never tell what some diabolics can do out of anger and frustration.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scores Of Chibok Girls Seen In New Boko Haram Video Released Today (photos) / But Where Is Omenka / What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.