Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

How I Almost Lost My Life Because Of Chat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Almost Lost My Life Because Of Chat (703 Views)

I Want To Take My Life Because Of My Stretch Marks. It's Killing My Self Esteem / I May Have Lost My Leg But I Gained Something Better; Lady On Her Birthday. PICS / I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me (2) (3) (4)

How I Almost Lost My Life Because Of Chat by oforij(m): 11:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
So lemme just get this straight
it was few minutes past 11, and the school generator has just been put off, i got dressed for night class, took my phone and books, plugged in my earpiece, i was listening to music when i heard the notification sound and also felt my phone vibrating; it was a whatsapp message.
Before i knew it i was in the gutter looking for someone to pull me out.
What actually happened was that in the process of bringing out my phone to read the message, i dipped my right foot into the dip and empty gutter and lost balance, fell totally inside and hit my head against the slabs.
I got up as a tough boy still going to class when i saw myself bleeding;mildly and found at that the bone behind my right ear was swollen and aching. I had to go back ti the hostel and applied Damatol. Thank God iLm alive
good night frenZ.
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life Because Of Chat by jaymejate: 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
Eehya sorry ehn.
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life Because Of Chat by sirteayeni: 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
Praise tha Lord??!!
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life Because Of Chat by adonbilivit: 12:02am On Jan 31, 2016
happy for u. u must live long, whether u like it or not

Re: How I Almost Lost My Life Because Of Chat by Delphi(m): 12:14am On Jan 31, 2016
Bro, take heart. Its well with you. I always say that one of the things I will know that Nigeria is coming of age is the construction of conduit (and not open) drainage. Don't blame your self, please. It is the system that has the blame this time around. In Europe people walk along the walk-ways (without any life-threatening/unsafe open draingages anywhere around) and even attend to urgent mobile-communication demands. Its never your fault. Please, accept my heart-felt sympathy!!!

Re: How I Almost Lost My Life Because Of Chat by phemsie(m): 12:15am On Jan 31, 2016
picture of the swollen ear or......................

idonbelieveit
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life Because Of Chat by deathmen12: 12:22am On Jan 31, 2016
U get luck, everytime chating, sumtimes i ask myself wat re they even chating abt.

Re: How I Almost Lost My Life Because Of Chat by vault(m): 12:27am On Jan 31, 2016
ever since my sis almost got hit by a trailer right in front of me all in the name of chatting, I don't bring out my phone when am not in a stable position.......

tann God 4 ya lyfe grin
Re: How I Almost Lost My Life Because Of Chat by oforij(m): 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
vault:
ever since my sis almost got hit by a trailer right in front of me all in the name of chatting, I don't bring out my phone when am not in a stable position.......

tann God 4 ya lyfe grin
thanks bro

How Lagos Hospital Killed 6 Months Old Baby / Is This A Health Challenge? / Please Help.hearing A Buzzing Sound In My Right Ear