Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,013 members, 7,799,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Married But Separated - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married But Separated (1066 Views)

I'm Ready To Get Married But My Father Wants Me To Build First / I Want To Get Married, But My Parents Don't Like The Girl / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married But Separated by Guardianangel: 2:14am On Jan 31, 2016
Hello guys,
This is a very complicated issue, and I don't really know how to attack it but I'll just put it up straight...my husband says we need a timetable to make love after about 4 children..I'm emotionally demoralized, I feel him but I can't have him, though close, yet so far away! Yes I agree that in the baby making times, I had said no a few times, now he still refers back to them with emphasis. This intimate denial has killed my feelings for him, I no longer feel attracted to him.
I've got no form of deformity, beautiful both internal and external.
Please talk to me....
Re: Married But Separated by Miami11: 2:29am On Jan 31, 2016
Is he afraid of more babies( don't know if I understand you poster)

How about you all go for family planning, then you can be intimate anytime with no timetable.

2 Likes

Re: Married But Separated by guardian09(m): 4:21am On Jan 31, 2016
Why the timetable? is it cause you have had 4 babies or said no to him on previous occasions of him trying to have sex with you? it sounds ludicrous being that there is no second wife or is there? Am not married so one can say what do I know but from the little I know prearranging a time or date for sex even in marriage sort of takes the fun out of it.

1 Like

Re: Married But Separated by Guardianangel: 4:32am On Jan 31, 2016
It's not about children because we're done with that. No longer producing.
Re: Married But Separated by Miami11: 5:48am On Jan 31, 2016
Timetable does not make sence, sex should be spontaneous, unplanned and frequent

Wonder if he is getting action outside
Re: Married But Separated by PresVA: 7:38am On Jan 31, 2016
Seems he doesn't 'feel' you anymore. . Just want to be fulfilling his obligations as a husband ... Has he ever complained about your looks or something? What may have caused his loss of interest? Is he undergoing any difficulties? I really hope he isn't going outside sad

What about including 'sex' everyday on the timetable? cheesy
Re: Married But Separated by thorpido(m): 8:38am On Jan 31, 2016
You should have a talk with him.Is he afraid of having more kids?then you should go to the hospital for family planning.
Your hubby may be trying to get back at you for those times you denied him sex.Apologise and tell him to let bygones be bygones.
If your hubby can cope with a timetable,he's probably not feeling you anymore.You need to bring back the spark.
Re: Married But Separated by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
Guardianangel:
Hello guys,
This is a very complicated issue, and I don't really know how to attack it but I'll just put it up straight...my husband says we need a timetable to make love after about 4 children..I'm emotionally demoralized, I feel him but I can't have him, though close, yet so far away! Yes I agree that in the baby making times, I had said no a few times, now he still refers back to them with emphasis. This intimate denial has killed my feelings for him, I no longer feel attracted to him.
Please talk to me....

You said no a few times. How few, exactly? I guess he doesn't want to stress you out. And this is probably his own way of saying no to your own needs. You should suck it up like he did.

1 Like

Re: Married But Separated by edwife(f): 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
Guardianangel:
Hello guys,
Please talk to me....

This is where your problem lies.... cheesy Did he feel demoralised when you said no to him? Did it kill his feeling for you? If not why take it so personal? sad

You need to talk to him and plead with him so that he can change his mindset.Don't go and refuse him sex again because of his recent attitude.
You said you are still beautiful in and out , seduce him.

(1) (Reply)

See This Dangerous Maternity Shoot!! / This Beautiful House Help Is Missing (Photos) / Mother Shuns Her 'alien' Baby Born With Shrunken And Bulging Eyes In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.