Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

My Windows Software App Will Soon Be Ready. Come And Be A Part - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Windows Software App Will Soon Be Ready. Come And Be A Part (765 Views)

Are You A Programmer; Web-software-app Developers . There Is A Job 4 U / This App Will Help You Live A More Productive Life. / Help! My Windows 10 Is Annoying, Automatic Updates, Sucks Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Windows Software App Will Soon Be Ready. Come And Be A Part by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 31, 2016
Hello Everybody.

It is wonderful saturday isn't it?

Well i am here to make an offer for you guys.

I am the developer of the Windows Software called OnlineBusiness. The full software writeup is located here => https://www.nairaland.com/2898096/now-make-money-new-business

The software is available for download there. However you can still download it here:

ribechi:
Hello Everybody

I just finished developing a Window's based application with full tutorial on how you can make money online starting how to create your own website.

There is a whole lot to learn from my software because i showed you every method that there is to start making money online.

The amazing thing about this App is not only is it free to download, updates of the software is always available, fort nightly after the release of the previous version.

The software is packed with instructional and illustrative tutorials that will give you information on starting out your own business online.

I talk to much right?

Ok. You can go ahead right now and begin to download the Business Software immediately.

NOTE: If you do not trust my software, let your AntiVirus do its job. I use Norton AntiVirus with latest Virus Vault as at the last update 2days ago. Which means if it didnt see any virus, you do not have any problem.

Download Now: http://www.mediafire.com/?gnb522eoe6dxsis

To learn about what you get to learn about the software, check it out here;

ribechi:
No one is writing his or her experience about their downloads.

Please share what you have discovered of learnt from my software.

This software will have monthly updates. Once the update is available, the current version will disable and lock. You will never have access to it except you download the update.

Observation
I discovered that in the software, i did not state where to check for downloads. I am sorry about that. I will include that in the update. Stay glued to this thread or simply follow it to know when an update is going to be available.

The next update will be available by the third week of February. So, be at alert.

In addition to that, you may drop your whatsapp number here so i can announce to you on whatsapp too. Thank you.

Another quick information. I am currently deeveloping another windows software but this time it is going to focus on production, how to make stuffs and every other money making information. It is going to be huge.

I am inviting you all if interested to book an advert slot so you can advertise you product or service. This Software will be going places because it is an avenue of teaching people some skills so that they can be self employed. Imagine having you ads show up everytime the Software is launched.

In the above Software i just released, you will learn amazing stuffs like creating your own website using wordpress, how to create a membership website that makes you extra money, how to market your website on facebook with as little as $5, how to accept payments using VoguePay, how to link your VoguePay account to your bank account, and many more. If you are smart, you will make money with this Software.

Thank you.

So based on this, I am currently developing another Windows Application. This is going to be based on production of various money making businesses. This will include T-shirt Printing, Liquid Detergent Making, Cooking Gel (Bio Fuel), Toilet Bowl Cleaners, Getting your first sale on Fiverr, How to earn $200 daily over and over again, and many more. You will lOve it and this App will get regular updates.

Based on this, I am inviting potential business men and ladies to come pick up and ads slot for their business. This App will be marketed by me and given away free of charge.. I will create a squeeze page and sales page for it and get everyone who visits to download free.

In going through the Software App, customers will see your Ads. As a matter of fact, before the begin taking any tutorial, the Ads Page shows first. When an Ad is clicked, it takes the user to the Advertiser's page where he sees the service or product in details and also the contact the details of the Advertiser.

The first Edition will get lots of downloads because nairaland members will not be left out. The following will get even more downloads because when there is a new update, the former one expires.

I shall get back to you on Advert Rates,

Thank you.

In the mean while, please enjoy this first product created: http://www.mediafire.com/?gnb522eoe6dxsis
Re: My Windows Software App Will Soon Be Ready. Come And Be A Part by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 31, 2016
Nice
Re: My Windows Software App Will Soon Be Ready. Come And Be A Part by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Khaynet:
Nice

Thanks
Re: My Windows Software App Will Soon Be Ready. Come And Be A Part by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
Development Update.

My eyes are quite heavy. I just finished the design outlook of the Software. The next thing now is to start putting together contents.

You need to indicate your interest to post your Ads in the software. The last one i creatEd already has achieved over 100 downloads.

Let me know if you are interested.
Re: My Windows Software App Will Soon Be Ready. Come And Be A Part by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 01, 2016
Happy new month guys.
Re: My Windows Software App Will Soon Be Ready. Come And Be A Part by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2016
You can get my contact in my signature below.
Re: My Windows Software App Will Soon Be Ready. Come And Be A Part by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2016
I am goin to bed. Eyes are becoming heavy due to coding
Re: My Windows Software App Will Soon Be Ready. Come And Be A Part by Nobody: 3:20am On Feb 03, 2016
It is 3:12am. Good morning.

The last software i released above have just attained 155 download milestone and still counting. We are so happy that so far, 155 people have downloaded the software. It means that right now as we speak, the software is already giving them ideas.

We are happy.

Getting ready for a new launch february ending. A brand new software with new training content will be released.

Advert slots are opened. Please call on 08166234713 or 08176708291.
Re: My Windows Software App Will Soon Be Ready. Come And Be A Part by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2016
My people. Good morning. I have just given myself a short break since i am the only one developing the software.

However, the release date still remains for now.
Re: My Windows Software App Will Soon Be Ready. Come And Be A Part by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 05, 2016
Good morning guys.
Thank God its Friday... Woooohooo!
Re: My Windows Software App Will Soon Be Ready. Come And Be A Part by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Wow! This is amazing.

226 Downloads and still counting from the first software i created above. Download now if you have not.

Good night everybody
Re: My Windows Software App Will Soon Be Ready. Come And Be A Part by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
Hey i want u all to follow me on twitter @iam_1stargenera. This way you can follow my updates and announcements.
Re: My Windows Software App Will Soon Be Ready. Come And Be A Part by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2016
Have forgotten this lately?

It is set to launch but there are still advert slots to be filled.

The advantage of this is when people download my software and open it, they are forced to see your ads before proceeding to tutorials.

This software will go so far because its publicity will be so much.. Now is the time to take action to move your business to the next level.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

New Update To The Blogger Post Editor To Help With Mixed Content / How To Know Adsense Gotten Through Blackhat Method- (fake Adsense Acct) / Teach Yourself Java In 24 Hours - From Alphikka Technologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.