Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

I Need 3 People Who Wants To Travel To China - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need 3 People Who Wants To Travel To China (1176 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / Photos Of One Of The People Who Died In The Lagos Helicopter Crash / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 3 People Who Wants To Travel To China by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2009
Hi fellow Nairalander, I need 3 people who wants to travel to China under my company. I will get the invitation and other documents needed for visa, I want serious people only and if you are ready contact me through my e-mail eddumas@rocketmail.com.
Re: I Need 3 People Who Wants To Travel To China by sholatech(m): 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2009
INTERESTED
Send to jospminer@yahoo.com
Re: I Need 3 People Who Wants To Travel To China by goodguy100(m): 1:50am On Jun 30, 2009
China?  there is nothing there, thats why the visa is very easy to get, there is no need to use an agent for that!!!!!!!
Re: I Need 3 People Who Wants To Travel To China by dinggle: 2:11am On Jun 30, 2009
@goodguy
"That is why the visa is so easy" You don get am??

@edward
Na for your travelling bag you wan put 3 people??
Re: I Need 3 People Who Wants To Travel To China by ichommy(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2009
na wao see as he dey talk as if he be there visa officer
Re: I Need 3 People Who Wants To Travel To China by Dovent: 9:20am On Jul 01, 2009
I am interested, i sent you a mail. Pls call 07029743494.
Re: I Need 3 People Who Wants To Travel To China by oxfin(m): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2009
I'm interested but what's the purpose?
Re: I Need 3 People Who Wants To Travel To China by goodguy100(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2009
Goodguy@             China visa is just like ABC from here South Africa, u do not even need a South African  (PR) to apply. A friend of mine apply just one week he was called to come and pick it up, till now the guy have not even travel to china cus nothing is really going on there, the place is just good for lmport biz.
Re: I Need 3 People Who Wants To Travel To China by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 03, 2009
Thanks everyone for is interested, I am not Chinese consular why I need 3 people is because I will request invitation under name their names with their info. And if they are lucky the 3 will get their visa. So if you are interested, just contact me via e-mail at edwarddocean@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: I Need 3 People Who Wants To Travel To China by seyibrown(f): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2009
E je ki won ko igbo si yin l'apo abi make them steal ya identity! lol!
Re: I Need 3 People Who Wants To Travel To China by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2009
Well some people are so stupid and naive when it comes to visa issues. I want everyone on nairaland to find out if you can get china invitation letter without passport information, never the less I have found one person here in Nairaland who wants to hire me to get the visa but I still need two people more to complete 3. If anyone is interested in China then contact me through my e-mail and I'm not requesting any money until your invitation letter is out. Thanks
Re: I Need 3 People Who Wants To Travel To China by nezerst(f): 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2009
make una just dey careful oh. NDLEA dey give people LIFE now.
Re: I Need 3 People Who Wants To Travel To China by justwise(m): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2009
goodguy100:

China?  there is nothing there, thats why the visa is very easy to get, there is no need to use an agent for that!!!!!!!

Easy to get? have u tried it b4? Maybe in Nigeria but here in the Uk, with Nigeria passport it will take u nothing less than 3wks, othesr is just 3-4days but for us Nigerians, with all, i mean ALL documents, u will be told to wait untill they get intouch with somebody u are visiting in China or Hong Kong then after 2wks they wll call u to bring ur passport, then u do that, u will be asked to come back after3 working days to pick it up, personal experience

(1) (Reply)

Join Us At Akwaaba Travel Market 2010 At Eko Hotel New Expo Hall / Alitalia Or Luthansa - Which Appreciates You More? / Ibadan Vs Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.