Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest (49077 Views)

Young Man Killed By SARS This Evening While Trying To Escape Arrest / Ejigbo-egbe Bridge To Be Closed For Repairs / Conductor Jumps In Ikate Roundabout Canal, In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Amastermovic(m): 6:57am On Jan 31, 2016
DRIVER JUMPS OFF BRIDGE TO ESCAPE ARREST ……..2 passengers severely injured

A car driver jumped off bridge to escape been arrested by the Lagos State task force officials and got two passengers severely injured.

The incident was reported to have happened on friday at Ojodu Berger whereby the driver jumped off the Ojodu Berger long bridge which was witnessed by Naijalane.com.ng.

The task force officials left the scene immediately on sighting the media crew without rescuing victims in order to avoid been publicised.

The media crew notified the District head who went to the scene of the incident with the crew but denied sending the officials to the route where the incident happened.

Source http://naijalane.com.ng/2016/01/31/driver-jumps-off-bridge-to-escape-arrest/

Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Amastermovic(m): 7:00am On Jan 31, 2016
All thanks to Almighty God.. Under this bridge there's a mini garage...

Lalasticlala

More pictures from the scene http://naijalane.com.ng/2016/01/31/driver-jumps-off-bridge-to-escape-arrest/
Nobally:
James bond grin op u must. Be very gready how can u be first to comment

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Onwe101(m): 7:01am On Jan 31, 2016
superman!

1 Like

Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Amastermovic(m): 7:02am On Jan 31, 2016
Onwe101:
superman!
Not funny bro.. Try harder

3 Likes

Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Nobally: 7:18am On Jan 31, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Amastermovic(m): 7:32am On Jan 31, 2016
Nobally:

Sorry bro I will quote you back .... IT'S Good To Be Good So Keep It up.. Share The Little You Have with Others If That Will make Them Happy...

Happy Sunday.. I don quote u for my first comment

1 Like

Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 31, 2016
CRAZY PEOPLE EVERYWHERE

1 Like

Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by jummex8228(f): 7:35am On Jan 31, 2016
Wise decision
#thumbup#
Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by EHMIR(m): 7:38am On Jan 31, 2016
Transporter3
gringrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Nobally: 7:42am On Jan 31, 2016
Amastermovic:

Sorry bro I will quote you back .... IT'S Good To Be Good So Keep It up.. Share The Little You Have with Others If That Will make Them Happy...

Happy Sunday.. I don quote u for my first comment
Lol

1 Like

Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by ritababe(f): 11:13am On Jan 31, 2016
He arrest himself

2 Likes

Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2016
Huh? Has he escaped now? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by brunofarad(m): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2016
Wonderful God
Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by shakur07(m): 11:15am On Jan 31, 2016
Lmao..transporter indeeed
EHMIR:
Transporter3
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by qualityovenbake(m): 11:16am On Jan 31, 2016
Hmm
Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Nicepoker(m): 11:16am On Jan 31, 2016
Op. Don't u know that its a crime to comment first on ur post? Greed!!!! Mods pls delete his comment and move mine up there. I go find una small thing.

1 Like

Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by onoms4luv(m): 11:21am On Jan 31, 2016
Movie Title: Flying DRIVER 1 & 2,
Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by dguizman(m): 11:21am On Jan 31, 2016
I'm an eye witness also....

Bleep Lagos state police..they are always disturbing this commercial bus driver too much which is even bringing difficulty to board a bus to mowe-ibafo for the masses...

I wish Gov Ambode can come to our aid
Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by davedpo(m): 11:22am On Jan 31, 2016
They shouldn't have run away at the sight of the media crew Nat!! Wicked pple , surely their wickedness will pursue and overtake them

1 Like

Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by babyfaceafrica: 11:22am On Jan 31, 2016
Wey the bridge?

3 Likes

Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by olaolulazio(m): 11:23am On Jan 31, 2016
D dude too dey see American movie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by vikeyz(m): 11:23am On Jan 31, 2016
Naija drivers getting wiser by the day, soon we will have flying cars wink
Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by qualityovenbake(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2016
For the driver to risk his life and that of the passengers this way, means there must be something he is hiding and he doesn't want the Lagos State task force officials to find out.

6 Likes

Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Kirinwa: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2016
The district head is a liar and a coward. Denying his boys but he won't deny his own egunje from them if they had succeeded. Bunch of buasss.

2 Likes

Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 31, 2016
Amastermovic:
DRIVER JUMPS OFF BRIDGE TO ESCAPE ARREST ……..2 passengers severely injured

A car driver jumped off bridge to escape been arrested by the Lagos State task force officials and got two passengers severely injured.

The incident was reported to have happened on friday at Ojodu Berger whereby the driver jumped off the Ojodu Berger long bridge which was witnessed by Naijalane.com.ng.

The task force officials left the scene immediately on sighting the media crew without rescuing victims in order to avoid been publicised.

The media crew notified the District head who went to the scene of the incident with the crew but denied sending the officials to the route where the incident happened.

Source http://naijalane.com.ng/2016/01/31/driver-jumps-off-bridge-to-escape-arrest/

He drive off, not jumped off angry

3 Likes

Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 31, 2016
Maka why naw? Some Nigerians, Always breaking rules
Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by Darkseid(m): 11:48am On Jan 31, 2016
The driver has obviously seen too many transporter movies.

1 Like

Re: Driver Jumps Off Bridge To Escape Arrest by vicraven(m): 11:51am On Jan 31, 2016
Naija fast and furious since introduction of police...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Sets Two Dangote Trucks Ablaze After Crushing Two To Death In Ogun / #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots / When Keke Gets A Conductor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.