Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) (31285 Views)

Blacks Kneel Down To Greet Ooni Of Ife In His Palace, Whites Sit Down / Inside Igwe John Umenyiora's Palace In Ogbunike, Anambra (Photos) / Youth Seize Olu Of Warri Palace Over Plan To Robe Ayiri As Ologbotsere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by Ehins22(m): 10:25am On Jan 31, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by ajebuter(f): 10:28am On Jan 31, 2016
henxhenry:
Wats d name of this movie ?

Royal Release grin grin

1 Like

Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by NairaExam690(m): 10:29am On Jan 31, 2016
Ori Ade to sun ita

God 4bid badtin oh
Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by Pidggin(f): 10:35am On Jan 31, 2016
That Baba no fit perform again na, wetin she go do
Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by iukpe: 10:35am On Jan 31, 2016
This is either Nollywood or just Deltawood.
Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by nwachinemelu(m): 10:41am On Jan 31, 2016
Chanchit:
Very funny! Its just too obvious the lady is a victim of power tussle. But they should at least take care of her, if they follow me try this, I would date every tom dick and harry in that town, foolish talk, they caught her watching blue film, what would they do if they catch her with a vibrator. God punish the princes, Obi and tradition.
The gods have spoken.
Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by dapsonlou(m): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2016
She should take them to court.

1 Like

Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2016
brunofarad:
If you are a LOLO

You have everything u need

What else do u want outside woman
good sex!!! angry grin
Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by Endtimesmith(m): 11:05am On Jan 31, 2016
Native monarchy!
Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by YelloweWest: 11:38am On Jan 31, 2016
InstaFemiblog:
So igwe no dey nack u well
Igwe is 90. Igwe prick don die!
Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by Nathe11: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2016
no matter how I see it...it just seems like am reading a novel or watching a 9ja movie here
Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by Jacko01: 11:47am On Jan 31, 2016
90 year old finding young wife..... I pity some women sha..... Circumstances forced a 90 year old man to be touching me saying nne bia.... Dahs sick.... Den he will try kiss her next minuteminute she helpin him urinate or wipe his ass...m some old men r perverted jor

1 Like

Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by Frankiss44(m): 11:53am On Jan 31, 2016
brunofarad:
If you are a LOLO

Good Bleep
Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by vicraven(m): 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
women
Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by PrinceEvolution(m): 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
chronique:
Hmmm. The man actually looks very old though. Can such a man still father a child? But they should allow them do a DNA test to ascertain the paternity of the child. It's unjust to deprive her of her rights as a wife to the king,and at the same time,deprive the child the access to the father and the benefits that come with being a royal child.
u go like benefits a d jara oooo
Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by sursur(m): 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
hungryboy:
All this young women were dey go marry their grandpapa mate because of money sef,
I fit bet say no be the ejection pain am,
Na the motor, store, land and money were dem collect from am were dey pain am so
na u get the real gist joor!! Joint account wit the old man'
Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by IYANGBALI: 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
some yeye people on nairaland will come here to accuse Yoruba women of being unfaithful to their husbands,i wonder what they will say about this lolo,maybe she is a Yoruba woman living in the east. Infidelity knows no tribe,it runs in every tribe.
Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by IYANGBALI: 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
Pidggin:
That Baba no fit perform again na, wetin she go do
i know you go do same
Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by IYANGBALI: 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
good sex!!! angry grin
hmmmmmmmmmmmm i trust you,you doesnt joke with that kind thing. How does you like it?i mean your favoulite style?
Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by j1mmy: 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
These traditional titles and the backward and primitive customs that go with them should be abolished!

1 Like

Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by CriticMaestro: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nigerian film, ahbeg that old man sef He fit furck? Sha a DNA test should solve the problem

1 Like

Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by josite: 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
very unwise woman.there is a crown prince.u need a baby ,d king is 90 and u cant arrange yourself for the crown prince,u go arrange yahoo boy for town to do it.u see ya life.
Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by playtheblues(f): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Did you read the thread?
brunofarad:
If you are a LOLO

Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by playtheblues(f): 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nobody caught her with a man. They only saw her watching an x-rated movie and assumed she cheated to get pregnant because her hubby is old.

Assumption/suspicion is never admissible evidence in law.

IYANGBALI:
some yeye people on nairaland will come here to accuse Yoruba women of being unfaithful to their husbands,i wonder what they will say about this lolo,maybe she is a Yoruba woman living in the east. Infidelity knows no tribe,it runs in every tribe.
Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by playtheblues(f): 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
R.I.P Engirishiri.
IYANGBALI:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm i trust you,you doesnt joke with that kind thing. How does you like it?i mean your favoulite style?
Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by playtheblues(f): 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
The man's children refused to have a DNA conducted on the child.
CriticMaestro:
Nigerian film, ahbeg that old man sef He fit furck? Sha a DNA test should solve the problem
Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by IYANGBALI: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
playtheblues:
Nobody caught her with a man. They only saw her watching an x-rated movie and assumed she cheated to get pregnant because her hubby is old.

Assumption/suspicion is never admissible evidence in law.

story for sango,ogun and amadioha
Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by CriticMaestro: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
playtheblues:
The man's children refused to have a DNA conducted on the child.
the woman should go to court

1 Like

Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by playtheblues(f): 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
My point exactly.
CriticMaestro:
the woman should go to court
Re: Queen Okwukwe Nwoko Ejected From Palace Over Allegation Of Infidelity(photo) by akigbemaru: 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
wife kucked out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeyeye-Ogunwusi, Ooni Of Ife To Face EFCC / Oba Of Benin Reacts To Attack On Octogenarian In Benin Palace, Heads To Asorock / Maryland, USA Adds Yoruba as Language for Driver Learner’s Permit Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.