Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest (63419 Views)

Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" / 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by JonazG: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2016
PerfectlyPerfect:

Nwanne leave tribalism out of this thread. I am igbo as i presume you are. Any igbo man who is suffering is doing so because he wants to. We have our inborn business acumen working for us
yeaa.. We have inborn business acumen.. and thats we keep running up and down in Nigeria.
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by israelchinedu: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2016
you will not suffer in Jesus name Amen
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by dandollaz: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2016
He did it b4 trust me emene will be a micah soon to see mbaka soon.fr mbaka it is well with you anywhere u go.
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=DailyPost post=42486416]Calamity is About to befall catholic Church As a whole , when this happen from the parish priest to the Bishop Every Body will park down to the Village , Mbaka is Not Just a priest , he is more that what everybody knw him as , .... just one crusade in enugu by Mbaka , the money generated is enough to Build 5 parishes in Enugu state.

Bishop of Enugu State , also know that a bishop can be posted to Borno , and the pope is watching what is happening.
if u don;t know ..... 93% of world catholics are in support of Rev, Fr Ejike Mbaka , allow mbaka to build his Ministry and Stadium ,..... even in religion we practice Politics .

The Catholic priest that is Biafra Inec Chairman. i wonder what the bishops said about that. from Nwa ikuku , ama na Onya --- VG[/quote i don't know if you think from your anus. You know nothing about the catholic church so stop spewing rubb!sh]
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by JonazG: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2016
PerfectlyPerfect:

Nwanne leave tribalism out of this thread. I am igbo as i presume you are. Any igbo man who is suffering is doing so because he wants to. We have our inborn business acumen working for us
yeaa.. We have inborn business acumen.. and thats we keep running up and down in Nigeria. A man who those not know where the rain started beating him wont know where it stops.
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by Armorall: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2016
Catholic Priest should preside over their parishioners and leave politics alone.
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by israelchinedu: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2016
more blessings are coming your way
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by tiwasiaife(m): 11:31am On Jan 31, 2016
yanabasee:
Politics in catholic churches....

Moving an independent serving reverend father to serve under another priest.... That is not right nao...

He's been officially demoted.

There is different btwn assistant parish priest and a priest in residence.
Mbaka fr. is a priest in residence and he's there to manage the affairs of his adoration ministry pending when he builds a new residence in the place.
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:32am On Jan 31, 2016
cdaboss:
Only God knows the truth... Don't follow priests, follow God.... Sad that politics has crept into into the church, a man of God that has properties fitting into 30 trucks still talks about suffering coz he wants someone else to look bad, how much property did prophet Elijah, Peter, apostle Paul, Samuel and other servants of God have throughout d time dey rendered their unwavering service to the lord.. But that's none of my business... It's only God that will judge us all
Post said 30 trucks accompanied by his followers. Post never said the trucks were filled with his properties. Those trucks were willed with his followers. Some on foot, others in the trucks.
Hope you've been clarified.
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by finito1(m): 11:32am On Jan 31, 2016
My papa has been sent to help another community...I luv u sir
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by kenyguy(m): 11:33am On Jan 31, 2016
He will still Laugh at Last. God Being His strength.
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:34am On Jan 31, 2016
JonazG:
yeaa.. We have inborn business acumen.. and thats we keep running up and down in Nigeria. A man who those not know where the rain started beating him wont know where it stops.

Yeah, so till tomorrow, if dey don't appoint an igbo man into positions of high authority, i wont blink because the development in the east has mainly been by us. Jonathan was from the south-south but most of his projects were in the north. Only Igbos can develop Igbos
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by agabaI23(m): 11:36am On Jan 31, 2016
yanabasee:
Politics in catholic churches....

Moving an independent serving reverend father to serve under another priest.... That is not right nao...

He's been officially demoted.
No, do not see it that way. The catholic church has a way of taming his priests.

I think it is good for his spirituality. He may be growing 'too powerful' for his own good.

Normally priests are allowed to to stay a maximum of 5 years in a parish. In his case, he has been there for 20 years...
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by anonimi: 11:38am On Jan 31, 2016
madridguy:
Rev. Mbaka, the one and only pastor in Nigeria.

IF there is ANY truth in what you typed, please tell us why he can't set up his own church instead of hanging on the Catholic Church's credibility to do UNGODLY things
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by Mister2: 11:38am On Jan 31, 2016
hamzeiy:

all this because he said gej will loose an election abi...
but when CAN president the criminal oritsejafor or wateva his name is did that wasnt part of politics abi..your type should keep deceiving them selves ..it wasnt an issue then
You are mad for calling the CAN president a criminal. Has he ever stolen from you and your miserable family? With the anti-corruption war going on, have you heard his name being mentioned? Or you think Dullard Buhari wouldn't have instructed the EFCC to carry out thorough checks on him in a bid to pin him down because of his firm stand on the marginalisation and killing of Christians in the North?
Once again, you are mad man for using such words on the revered CAN president!

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by JonazG: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2016
PerfectlyPerfect:

Yeah, so till tomorrow, if dey don't appoint an igbo man into positions of high authority, i wont blink because the development in the east has mainly been by us. Jonathan was from the south-south but most of his projects were in the north. Only Igbos can develop Igbos
True my bro.. But we are yet to identify our problem.. if we do it after the war.. we can do it even beyond.. .. We have no LEADERSHIP.
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by cdaboss: 11:41am On Jan 31, 2016
PerfectlyPerfect:

Post said 30 trucks accompanied by his followers. Post never said the trucks were filled with his properties. Those trucks were willed with his followers. Some on foot, others in the trucks.
Hope you've been clarified.
so 30 empty trucks were following him? Ok
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by francisduru: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2016
This is end time
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2016
You are lucky they moved you to Emene. They would have transferred him to a catholic church in Maidugiri. False prophet!!
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:54am On Jan 31, 2016
dtruth3:
Did I hear him complain that he was going to suffer?

OMG! so he was call to enjoy before?
So Mbaka has been enjoying?

Ok

Biko, digest story before spewing trash ooo...

inugo?
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by Kennydoc(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2016
madridguy:
Rev. Mbaka, the one and only pastor in Nigeria.

And what do you know about Christianity, The Church and the Pastoral ministry?
Oga, please face your Islam.
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2016
ojsmscom:

fortunategoing to suffer because I have no ly it’s going to happen in the month of Lent

What can you make of the line quoted above from this report? It's testimony to how very poorly this has been reported. @OP, you have copied this report and pasted it here, and the source you copied is completely muddled up (I have viewed it too). And you never cared to cross-check your info. See a better reported bit here:http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2016/01/mbaka-those-who-plotted-my-transfer-want-me-to-suffer/

Meanwhile, there's absolutely nothing to lament about what has happened. Isn't it only right that, after 20 years, Father Mbaka could experience another parish? Well, yes, it obviously may not be unconnected with his recent political involvements, but something must happen for something else to happen. If you ask me, I even believe the order may have come all the way from the Pope just to test the spirit (1 John 4:1). Mbaka's recent political involvements in the country was in the media all over the world, and you can't rule out the possibility of it attracting the attention of the papacy. And you know Pope Francis - he has a special inclination for low profile living for himself and his priests. Indeed, there is nine-in-ten that the Pope has a hand in this. Have a nice day.
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by Kennydoc(m): 11:59am On Jan 31, 2016
ideatoprince18:

........ ARe u from MALI ...... don't u know d diff btwn a reverend father n a pastor

He's a Muslim.
That said, reverend fathers are pastors. There is nothing like reverend or reverend father in the Bible. Pastoral ministry is a calling and a ministry gift in the new covenant, and that's where priests and reverend fathers fall in. Read Ephesians 4:11-13.
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by Nobleking2000(m): 11:59am On Jan 31, 2016
ideatoprince18:

........ ARe u from MALI ...... don't u know d diff btwn a reverend father n a pastor

Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by dozern(m): 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
did I hear you say independent priest? Who told you that. No priest is independent. All priests are a typical example of Jesus Christ. They supposed to suffer. I don't know why mbaka allowed material things to influence him to the extent of partaking in politics.
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by kulekaa(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
dtruth3:
Did I hear him complain that he was going to suffer?

OMG! so he was call to enjoy before?
So Mbaka has been enjoying?

Ok
just shut d Bleep up, sum Ppl like u r still alive onli bkuz I dnt wana b in jail
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by adaweezy(m): 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
youngdude1:
From my own point of view; i think This will boost the economic activities in Emene considering the fact that Fr Mbaka presence alone commands population from all over Enugu..the buses plying emene will increase in numbers soon
Very correct old abakaliki road is getting busy already.
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by Kennydoc(m): 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
DailyPost:
Calamity is About to befall catholic Church As a whole , when this happen from the parish priest to the Bishop Every Body will park down to the Village , Mbaka is Not Just a priest , he is more that what everybody knw him as , .... just one crusade in enugu by Mbaka , the money generated is enough to Build 5 parishes in Enugu state.

Bishop of Enugu State , also know that a bishop can be posted to Borno , and the pope is watching what is happening.
if u don;t know ..... 93% of world catholics are in support of Rev, Fr Ejike Mbaka , allow mbaka to build his Ministry and Stadium ,..... even in religion we practice Politics .

The Catholic priest that is Biafra Inec Chairman. i wonder what the bishops said about that. from Nwa ikuku , ama na Onya --- VG

Some of you guys like messing around with figures you can't defend.
93% of world Catholics are in support of Mbaka? Tell me other countries in the world where Mbaka is well known among Christians. Mention the countries.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
JonazG:
True my bro.. But we are yet to identify our problem.. if we do it after the war.. we can do it even beyond.. .. We have no LEADERSHIP.

Nwanne... k'anyi kwusi i kpari onwe any n'obodo a. Obughi ihe nile, i bido kwube maka Biafra. Kwanyere Biafra gi ahu ugwu ka ndi ozo were kwanyere ya ugwu.

I have used Igbo to let you know I am probably more Igbo than you. And for the sake of others on this forum, let me translate: The greatest enemies of the Biafran cause are the Igbos themselves. You keep exposing the cause to ridicule by bringing it into every discussion. What concerns Biafra with this issue?[i][/i][color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by adaweezy(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
Freelanswer:

What can you make of the line quoted above from this report? It's testimony to how very poorly this has been reported. @OP, you have copied this report and pasted it here, and the source you copied is completely muddled up (I have viewed it too). And you never cared to cross-check your info. See a better reported bit here:http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2016/01/mbaka-those-who-plotted-my-transfer-want-me-to-suffer/

Meanwhile, there's absolutely nothing to lament about what has happened. Isn't it only right that, after 20 years, Father Mbaka could experience another parish? Well, yes, it obviously may not be unconnected with his recent political involvements, but something must happen for something else to happen. If you ask me, I even believe the order may have come all the way from the Pope just to test the spirit (1 John 4:1). Mbaka's recent political involvements in the country was in the media all over the world, and you can't rule out the possibility of it attracting the attention of the papacy. And you know Pope Francis - he has a special inclination for low profile living for himself and his priests. Indeed, there is nine-in-ten that the Pope has a hand in this. Have a nice day.
And hassan kukah's involvement in politics did not attract eyebrows because?
Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
Pidggin:
Sorry, but he knew the Church doesn't condone priests affiliating with politicians/political parties as he was doing. Padre, remember your calling and remain non-partisan

I am a catholic and i perfectly understand their reason for such move. Although making him serve under another priest is some form of punishment, i think its the wrong one. Father Mbaka's methods attracts people to him, yes, and knowing this they should've sent him to a struggling remote community where the church would gain a foothold and people learn the gospel...
Also, i want to state that although nowadays priests are not to champion the political society, the church itself directed the affairs of nations at some point in the past (and maybe italy and the americas presently), and still dabbles in it, e.g. cardinal okojie recently criticized buhari's administration and has always been vocal about things he feels is not wrong, why wasnt he 'punished'? Or he's way past punishment? #misplacedJustice

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest by yanabasee(m): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
PerfectlyPerfect:

Mbaka is a holy ghost priest. He was made an assistant priest so he will have time to handle his adoration ministries and the burden of managing the church and mass will be reduced.

Why do people make argument out of nothing??

You've literally agreed that he's been made an assistant priest... This shows that he's been demoted.... If you expect the Roman catholic to official announce it.. Then you'll wait for eternity!

I went to a junior seminary! I'm not a catholic...but I have almost all the knowledge most catholics don't have....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React / Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.